• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGM

Smash Lord
notice everybody in houston switches to fox/falco to win easier? truly sad.... me and seth and 3000 are the only ones who pick trash and still kick ***. im so glad fox is nerfed in brawl.

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Ill give rides to Ceaser's house if i go jus give like 3 or 4 dollars gas. Jeremy u gonna go with me to apply. Its really better than the job u got now

TGM

Smash Lord
the waveshine is gone......................

better DI leads to less Uthrow uAIR combos............

Lasers cant travel as far.............

fox has been nerfed badly....this makes me happ.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
notice everybody in houston switches to fox/falco to win easier? truly sad.... me and seth and 3000 are the only ones who pick trash and still kick ***. im so glad fox is nerfed in brawl.

well for yo info i main ganon and falco ( <--- hardly use the guy,ganons a beast) picked samus for a third character, samus is also a beast, im just not that good wih her yet........... TGM maybe you can come to my house and we can play??? hit me up you got my number.;);)

Gea

Smash Master
the waveshine is gone......................

better DI leads to less Uthrow uAIR combos............

Lasers cant travel as far.............

fox has been nerfed badly....this makes me happ.
lol not really. I was at E for All, I played Fox. Stages are smaller, negating any problem with laser distance. On the whole characters are FAR less mobile in the air, making uair combos easier, not harder. Fox can still jump cancel his shines and he still has shine tricks (New ones in fact).

He isn't totally dominating, but he's still at least high tier, no joke.

Edit: I'm up for smash as well, but for right now I'm stuck here. No car.

Gea

Smash Master
so he IS nerfed. thats all i needed confirmed. me happy.
Yeah, I think Samus actually got the worst nerfing of anyone I could see, unless you count Ike. DK is like... the same. No joke. Pika is way good now. Way good.

TGM

Smash Lord
yea i saw what HuGs had to say about samu. it makes me sad but not really. i was going low tier no matter what. ike will be too low for me though......lol.

i was thinking pika since i heard he combos better and his Dsmash is almost peach like.

Gea

Smash Master
yea i saw what HuGs had to say about samu. it makes me sad but not really. i was going low tier no matter what. ike will be too low for me though......lol.

i was thinking pika since i heard he combos better and his Dsmash is almost peach like.
It was so funny watching Hugs play Brawl for the first time and the rep standing nearby was trying to tell him how to play Smash (he was doing that badly at first).

TGM

Smash Lord
well its a different game and a different control. but the thought of HuGs being TOLD HOW to play is kinda funny.

pika seems like he will be good. but honestly, noone stands ou in the list that i really like.

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
what about clue,josh and ceser they play ganon and u play samus her is higher.

ps y do u care about fox gettin nerfed there will be other top tiers. :laugh:

TGM

Smash Lord
i forgot about the ganon brothers. i feel a little better. Samus is high tier but she still sucks..........thats a fact.

and there will be new top tiers. but it wont be fox. 7 years of fox is too much. i wont be in brawl that long. a max of 2 years. i will be married by then.....that means tournies must stop for me.

Gea

Smash Master
i forgot about the ganon brothers. i feel a little better. Samus is high tier but she still sucks..........thats a fact.

and there will be new top tiers. but it wont be fox. 7 years of fox is too much. i wont be in brawl that long. a max of 2 years. i will be married by then.....that means tournies must stop for me.
So you aren't going to pop out enough kids to have your own crew?

legendofme

Smash Journeyman

:) Well now..some1 agrees. I can't wait to tell my homeboy that mains her. Samus indeed sux.

Tarzan get your *** in here and read this quote. You and me both know zombies are not allowed on the battlefield. I need to sig it. But i love Gunstar Blue too much.

TGM

Smash Lord
Bob-o's? i gave that name to bobby and bobby copied my ways. so if anything, ill bust out TGm's.

And i will b at cesars monthlie on the 23rd. i think he said show up at 4pm.

dawn001

Smash Ace

anyways you dont know for sure that you are getting marrid. You cant predict the future why cause anything can happen in the future.

TGM

Smash Lord
:) Well now..some1 agrees. I can't wait to tell my homeboy that mains her. Samus indeed sux.

Tarzan get your *** in here and read this quote. You and me both know zombies are not allowed on the battlefield. I need to sig it. But i love Gunstar Blue too much.
i main samus and i know shes not good. is she as bad as roy or any low tier? no. but she is not good. I pick her for 2 reasons: that no one knows how to beat her easily and the fact that UP+B out of shield makes me wanna pitch a tent in me pants.

dawn, i KNOW im getting married. im just wiating for the N-gage ring. its comming soon

Gea, thats as f-ing funny as shiz. i will die laughig if they do that.

dawn001

Smash Ace
i main samus and i know shes not good. is she as bad as roy or any low tier? no. but she is not good. I pick her for 2 reasons: that no one knows how to beat her easily and the fact that UP+B out of shield makes me wanna pitch a tent in me pants.

dawn, i KNOW im getting married. im just wiating for the N-gage ring. its comming soon

Gea, thats as f-ing funny as shiz. i will die laughig if they do that.
well i hope that everything goes well for you TGM.

TGM

Smash Lord
well i hope that everything goes well for you TGM.
Me too!!!!!! its just the money thing that worries me. its something almost every couple has gotta deal with. in 2 years i will be 6 or 8 months away from having my masters degree in History. amanda will have her RN license and thing should fall into place soon after(money wise).

Gea

Smash Master
lol TGM, don't get her an N-gage. Unless you two are into that sort of kinky sadism.

Sorry, bad jokes.

Anyways TGM, its been way too long since we've played.

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman

just cuzz u dont kno how to use her dont mean she suck look at hugs and wes.

TGM

Smash Lord
i kinda asked for that......

yes i wanna play u as well. have u played tobias recently? he came to one of my monthlies.

TGM

Smash Lord
just cuzz u dont kno how to use her dont mean she suck look at hugs and wes.

i know how to use her.I main her. And me beating ronnie,seth,mouf,hylian....ect proves this. and yes, lets look at HuGs and wes....................................yep. they are the only 2 who can kick a$$ and place VERY high consistantly with samus. 2 out of how many others on earth.........about 2? yea now thats bad. go look at marth,fox,shiek,falco,falcon,peach......................i can name 6 of each that place very high and kick a$$ while poor samus i can only name 2(honestly, wes isnt really THAT amazing) .

samus is honestly one of the least used/ least seen chars in melee. she plays weird and shes not good.

PS: ihavespaceballs,watty and phanna are more flashy instead of good.

Gea

Smash Master
yes i wanna play u as well. have u played tobias recently? he came to one of my monthlies.
Nope, its been at least six months if not more. I've been living in Socal, and me and him really aren't on great terms.

Hugo (Hugs) twostocked me at a tourny. :< But I managed a win against SRoyal's Fox.

I'm free all today, but have no car. I'm trying to get David over here but he seems kinda hesitant. Oh yeah, no cube at the moment either. All I have is a controller.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hesitant? Lies. I'll come over later, if you want. If you could get some other people to come, that would be great...

Gea

Smash Master
Sure, if Alan wants to come, that's great. If anyone has Lab Rat's number, call him. I don't really know about anyone else though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom