• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamikaze Kevin

Smash Cadet
that makes sense. l cancelling was in 64 smash and they left it in for melee, so it would be odd to take it out for brawl. i guess they did it this way because it would be awkward to use on a wiimote

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
kamakazi are you going to use the wii remote or are you going to stick with the gc remote and by the way is there anybody i can buy a romote from i need one very badyl :embarrass

Kamikaze Kevin

Smash Cadet
im probly gonna still be usin the gc, im just saying nintendo wants ppl to use the wiimote so they made it easier to l cancel with it. iv got 2 remotes, but im gonna need those for some of the other wii games i plan on getting

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
im probly gonna still be usin the gc, im just saying nintendo wants ppl to use the wiimote so they made it easier to l cancel with it. iv got 2 remotes, but im gonna need those for some of the other wii games i plan on getting
well do you know where i can get a controller because i need one for the next smashfest

Kamikaze Kevin

Smash Cadet
oh, gc remote? i was thinkin u meant wiimote. iv actually got 6... however im not sure the condition of them. some of them hav bad c-sticks or messed up l and r buttons. the only 2 i know are good are my brothers and mine. any game store should still be selling them i would think. if not, try ebay. if u ordered one, it'll be here by the smashfest

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
oh, gc remote? i was thinkin u meant wiimote. iv actually got 6... however im not sure the condition of them. some of them hav bad c-sticks or messed up l and r buttons. the only 2 i know are good are my brothers and mine. any game store should still be selling them i would think. if not, try ebay. if u ordered one, it'll be here by the smashfest

well all i need is one with the good L and a the joystick

Kamikaze Kevin

Smash Cadet
i may hav an extra good controller, but i'd would hav to ask my bro if i can sell it to u. if i can, i'm gonna be going to this next smashfest as long as i hav a ride, so i can get it to you then

Kamikaze Kevin

Smash Cadet
no problem. i just checked and i do hav an extra good controller. usually when my bro brings smash around, he makes his friends that suck use the crappy controllers, so i should be able to sell it to you

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
Anyones once again im fixing and spray painting anyones controllers the right way for about 25 bucks call 713 377 8516 or pm me and does anyone live near moody park or in north side

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
yeah what a great tourny shout outs.... i have non i did not go lol working and then getting your schedule cut sucks i could've gone lol.

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
Anyones once again im fixing and spray painting anyones controllers the right way for about 25 bucks call 713 377 8516 or pm me and does anyone live near moody park or in north side
dude have you fixed your last controler..........until i see a acceptable controler then i wouldent bother paying 25$ for a bad paintjob:p

IM ONII_CHAN MASTERS............SAY IT!!!!!!!!:chuckle:

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
dude have you fixed your last controler..........until i see a acceptable controler then i wouldent bother paying 25$ for a bad paintjob:p

IM ONII_CHAN MASTERS............SAY IT!!!!!!!!:chuckle:

so void is dawn going to come back this weekend for the party and some smash because i want a rematch lol

NovA™

Smash Apprentice
I get my car on sunday so after that i can play with you guys neon, but let me know if u guys wana come over my house, cuz besides friday and saturday u guys can always come over. The tourney was a blast and i main falco now, yeah link got too good for everyone hehe anyways can't wait for the next tourney, hopefully i'll get much better, which i intend on getting with falco!!! IF ANYONE WANTS TO SET SOMETHING up to play then let me know and we can set it up in my house. RONNIE we have to play next week : ) !

kage921

Smash Journeyman
I get my car on sunday so after that i can play with you guys neon, but let me know if u guys wana come over my house, cuz besides friday and saturday u guys can always come over. The tourney was a blast and i main falco now, yeah link got too good for everyone hehe anyways can't wait for the next tourney, hopefully i'll get much better, which i intend on getting with falco!!! IF ANYONE WANTS TO SET SOMETHING up to play then let me know and we can set it up in my house. RONNIE we have to play next week : ) !

nova, when are you free to play next week, or this week.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I, too, would also be interested in playing some smash NEXT weekend...

dawn001

Smash Ace
Missed the first 2 monthlies.. I SHOULD be able to go to this one.

Get ready to pwn another unknown fox.. w00t.
fox huh? we have to get to me,bear,and sideeffect lol naw just playing so i hope to see you there i want to play more fox players....and yo neon hmm maybe ill come this week not sure ill let yall know....and iam thinking of painting my control my self hey VOID if you read this send me the info on what i need to paint my control send it to me in private massage...thanks....yo CLUE HEY MAN WHEN ARE YOU GOIN TO POST SOME VIDEOS AND THE ONES WITH ME AND MOUF A REAL GOOD FIGHT FOX VS FALCO...

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Paul me want Seth vs. SE. =[

I will be the best in Brawl. Guaranteed.

Not only the best in Houston, but the best in the US. Wait and see.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
King Dedede in Brawl. Omgwtfhax?!

TGM

Smash Lord
Yep king dedede is in. its cool. takes im kinda glad. i wont pick him but its nice to see an huge-ly lesser known character be play-able.

im still waiting for the original 12 to pop back up.

NovA™

Smash Apprentice
nova, when are you free to play next week, or this week.
Neon we can play this sunday and well any time after 3 p.m next week from monday - thursday and then on sunday again. Let me know when you guys wan't to play tho , so we can set something up.

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
Neon we can play this sunday and well any time after 3 p.m next week from monday - thursday and then on sunday again. Let me know when you guys wan't to play tho , so we can set something up.

sure thing dude ill see what me and kage can do for this sunday then and are you going to go to TGMS next smashfest if so we need to play again and i should get another controll and voidif you dont mind can i go by your house so you can help me with my controller and taking it apart and getting the joystick fixed

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
im still waiting for the original 12 to pop back up.
Falcon needs no intro. He's just that good.

Honestly, I did kind of suspect Dedede would be in Brawl, but I'm wondering how his moveset will be...

TGM

Smash Lord
RT, thabnk you for putting me tourney in you sig. its helps me alot. There is a new guy named "Nice Guy" that may be getting into the scene.......i cant wait. i need people to take over when i am no longer able to play. cause after all, without me......there would be ZERO houston smash. and thats a fact.

and Dedede is going to be slow(said so on website) so i highly doubt he will be any good. will his jumps but multiple like in the other games?

onii-chan

Smash Ace
RT, thabnk you for putting me tourney in you sig. its helps me alot. There is a new guy named "Nice Guy" that may be getting into the scene.......i cant wait. i need people to take over when i am no longer able to play. cause after all, without me......there would be ZERO houston smash. and thats a fact.

and Dedede is going to be slow(said so on website) so i highly doubt he will be any good. will his jumps but multiple like in the other games?

there would be a few houston smashs trust me on that (i might take over:laugh:)

just got the brawl page ot have u already checked?:confused:

TGM

Smash Lord
ATTENTION ALL! THE FRONT PAGE HAS UNDER-GONE THE BIGGEST UPDATE IN THE USA! PLEASE SEE IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

and i highly doubt you would take over houston smash,,,,,,,,you dont go to any tournies.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
ATTENTION ALL! THE FRONT PAGE HAS UNDER-GONE THE BIGGEST UPDATE IN THE USA! PLEASE SEE IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

and i highly doubt you would take over houston smash,,,,,,,,you dont go to any tournies.
cuz i never really have the time... usually its always on a day that i have no choice but to work and if i could go i have no ride to there or back

also me and PIMPSLAP mite be able to hold a tornuy at this church in our area so will have to work it all out first talk to him for more info i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom