• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It seems like attendance has just been cut in half. This is unfortunate. :(

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, yeah, attendance sounds bad. Sounds very lacking just because teh big ol' bear isn't going to be there. Sorry guys.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Yay for aaron, and him allowing me to tag along to this.

Anyone willing to give me a ride back to magnolia later at night/sunday morning? If I ride with aaron back, we'll both have to leave at 4 pm, which, while still muchmuchmuchMUCH better than not going at all, is pretty early.

TGM

Smash Lord
are yall stupid or what 15 or more are going.

eric guzman
kage
mouf
riot
roy_r
sideEffect
aaron
sethlon
adam
jimbo
smash champ
some guy that starts with a V
kama kevin
Tgm
random guy who PMed me
random guy who PMed me

i cant rememebr the rest as of now

dont be dumb.

and valgar, i promise your samus sucks big crusty wang. ill money match it for any amount.

ALSO! if the tourney out is not 15 or more, i can make it a fest.....wich means its free.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm not on the list, my heart is broken...:(

On the serious side, will there be a tourney/dawn/fest in Dec? Preferably after finals?

kage921

Smash Journeyman
hey kage can i go with you to the smashfest how much money do i bring

well, I dunno give me like 10 for gas and th rest is up to you, but I dont think that i'll make the tourny, work is being gay. i'll go at 5 or somewhere around there. Also if I go i plan to stay the night. Well thats if TGM doesnt mind. Do you TGM?

NEON666

Smash Journeyman

well, I dunno give me like 10 for gas and th rest is up to you, but I dont think that i'll make the tourny, work is being gay. i'll go at 5 or somewhere around there. Also if I go i plan to stay the night. Well thats if TGM doesnt mind. Do you TGM?

ill try to bring link 20$ for it then so we can get something to eat as well

TGM

Smash Lord
guys! its almost confirmed that oklahoma is coming. and yes kage, u and your buddies can stay the night. this tourney is going to reach huge amounts of peeps even without gabe and bear.

nice! duck,wolf and adam are returning! rocket trainer i didnt here anything from you so i never added u to the list. and i may not have on in Dec cause im going OOS for liek 7 days straight and finlas are on a friday for me. ill figure it out after this monthlie

TO EVERYBODY WHO IS GOING!!!!!!!! BRING TV /GCN/Wii/SSBM!!!!!!!!!!!!

OmniDistortion

Smash Cadet
so who and who is going? because it sounds like only a few will attend.
Just come; don't even ask these questions. If everyone is hesitant because 7 friends and their bodyguard aren't coming there are seriously some problems. We want a chain of people going, not a chain of people dropping out of going.

TGM

Smash Lord
dont worry about those few kids, 20 or more are going. plus, dallas canceled thier tourney so they may go too. and i forgot about oklahoma who may go too. this might be bigger than last time even without gabe/bear/ 3 others.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
dont worry about those few kids, 20 or more are going. plus, dallas canceled thier tourney so they may go too. and i forgot about oklahoma who may go too. this might be bigger than last time even without gabe/bear/ 3 others.
The part in bold are terrible terrible lies. And Zinth said they wouldn't be going to Houston, but maybe to Dallas for our tournament.

Victory for Dallas! In fact, it could be said that everyone here should go to Dallas the 28th. Not convinced yet? Don't worry, I'll post here every hour on the hour to repeat the message over and over again. I call it the TGM Combo.

=P

SaveTheQueen

Smash Cadet
Send me all the info and JF and I might come if my car can make it PM me the info or email it to me idc I'm very lazy lol anyway ttyl peace.

dawn001

Smash Ace

yo yo yo hey KAGE if i go to houston can i catch a ride with you well that is if you go i have 200 do i have money to get to houston on time and gas for your *** but yeah let me know i want to go to this...and i will try to bring some smasher from here so ill let you know ok TGM?

BUT IF ANYONE HAS A CAR AND ARE GIVING RIDES PLEASE LET ME KNOW I HAVE MUCHO DINERO FOR GAS !!!

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
I might actually be able to go to this ****. Good stuff. If sethlon doesnt team with me I need someone to team with. Mouf if you're up for it.

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
The part in bold are terrible terrible lies. And Zinth said they wouldn't be going to Houston, but maybe to Dallas for our tournament.

Victory for Dallas! In fact, it could be said that everyone here should go to Dallas the 28th. Not convinced yet? Don't worry, I'll post here every hour on the hour to repeat the message over and over again. I call it the TGM Combo.

=P
scurred ya turd?

kage921

Smash Journeyman
yo yo yo hey KAGE if i go to houston can i catch a ride with you well that is if you go i have 200 do i have money to get to houston on time and gas for your *** but yeah let me know i want to go to this...and i will try to bring some smasher from here so ill let you know ok TGM?

BUT IF ANYONE HAS A CAR AND ARE GIVING RIDES PLEASE LET ME KNOW I HAVE MUCHO DINERO FOR GAS !!!

you know I got you man. just let me know when you are going to get here.

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Xephalon

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to Texas for this weekend, i'll try to get in this. is anyone giving round trip rides to Missouri City residents?

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
Dang sound like its going to be a huge tourny. Man i have to make it somehow, working all day friday should let me XD get somewhere. Hey Kage ready for a rematch? :laugh:

TGM

Smash Lord
I'm going to Texas for this weekend, i'll try to get in this. is anyone giving round trip rides to Missouri City residents?
there is a guy named rocket trainer who lives right near there. he posted on this page before. find his name and ask him nicly and he will probly get ya. hes anice guy.

zaft, your poop.

bear and gabe, plz continue and try to make it.

Smash champ, dont lose to kage

ronnie, no i wont pick u up. i hate you. always have always will. your trash and i hope u get SARS. ill be at u g-paw house at 1130pm on friday to pick u up, WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Xephalon, I would have no problem picking you up and bringing you to the event, but I will NOT be staying the night. I'll probably be leaving a couple hours after the tourney is over, maybe around 9-10 or so, and you can get a ride back with me as well. If you do intend to stay the night, then I would suggest you get a ride from someone else or find someone who can take you home on Sunday.

If you're still interested, then send me a PM or reach me on AIM. Honestly, a good number of people should be passing by Missouri City via Hwy 6, so you should have plenty of opportunities to get a ride. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom