• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XLpin0y

Smash Rookie
tgm i was wondering if i could come early, because if i come later, i dont have a ride. pm me whenever you can,thanks.

OmniDistortion

Smash Cadet
I'm coming (for the tournament this time). I might get there around 10:00-11:00 in the morning if you don't mind. I have to head out around 4:00 for work though. Even though I've not played any and have little confidence I hope it's all still there. No excuses here though if I get dead last; It's my fault I didn't try finding someone in the area to practice with.

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
Hmm well... Ugh, I can't go.. So sad. I wish I could but I honestly see no way that I can actually make this. I really wish I could but I can't. Ugh T_T Well, sethlon is going to kick extra *** for me. Yeah boi.

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
I'm coming (for the tournament this time). I might get there around 10:00-11:00 in the morning if you don't mind. I have to head out around 4:00 for work though. Even though I've not played any and have little confidence I hope it's all still there. No excuses here though if I get dead last; It's my fault I didn't try finding someone in the area to practice with.
omni suppose you do good in the tournament, the tournament will last passed 4 pm, you will have to forfeit because you have to leave. do you really wanna take this chance? choose wisely your life is at hand (jk)

this stopped me from going last time, i only had about 3 hours =/

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
yea i cant come but alone practice time is really paying off-and gettin a new tv (plasma)-well anyone wanna come this sat-call me or pm me aight maybe around 5

OmniDistortion

Smash Cadet
Does he live anywhere near me? I'm actually looking to see if there is anyone local to here I can play with here in Spring.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
Thanks TGM and il try to be there as early as possible if i can. If i cant make it then well it wont really matter would it?. it just depends how fast me and my friend finish our PSAT, this time im coming strong, last tourny i found out my controller was messed up! no wonder i couldnt do some my chain grabs, l i got a new one so this time i should do lets see....100% better.:psycho::psycho:

TGM

Smash Lord
Slick, show up to me tourney and we can get you pro.

XL, you can show up to me house as earle as you want. i just need you to PM me and tell me how early.

Dawn, i thank you for realizing trashy anime can wait and tgms tourney is top priority.

Kage, ssbm on me B-day is nice but girlfriend smashin is a bit more important on me B-day.By the way, ill be 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 decades old, i am the champ!

Omni, plz go. you can show up at 10, other are coming early and i think some are staying night on fri. so show up as early as you need.

SOS,you have not won yet. ill tell in when you do get 1st. just relax.

SideEffect, my jessica alba does NOT have herpes.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
secretly snipes people that might win.... i can't come because ace can't come my ride mouf been working on my DK lol. And i main fox and been getting better with him thanks for the tutoring Dawn Sideffect and caveman i just mixed your styles and added jab and pow i am omni mega super pro now. TGM is awesome i been doing the tgm combo wit roy to represent seth and you... sorry i can't come:(

Also i won my M an M match onii calls me master

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
secretly snipes people that might win.... i can't come because ace can't come my ride mouf been working on my DK lol. And i main fox and been getting better with him thanks for the tutoring Dawn Sideffect and caveman i just mixed your styles and added jab and pow i am omni mega super pro now. TGM is awesome i been doing the tgm combo wit roy to represent seth and you... sorry i can't come:(

Also i won my M an M match onii calls me master
Son of a *****! I can't go because he's not going, and nobody else can go if i'm not going. Tournament's off cuz nobody is going.

J/k, i'm goin' for sure.

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
Son of a *****! I can't go because he's not going, and nobody else can go if i'm not going. Tournament's off cuz nobody is going.

J/k, i'm goin' for sure.

clue we need to get another match in with your ganon and my link i need to see if i atleast got any better and im starting to use the tri-force now so we need to play ganon on ganon too

TGM

Smash Lord
and im not goin cruz im goin to the anime con mostly likely (if i dont have to work and anime isnt trashy tgm!)
anime is absolutly horrible. its a fantasy world kids wish were real, thats why they watch it.

so yea neon are you going? cause if u do. i want to record you and clues ganon ditto

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
clue we need to get another match in with your ganon and my link i need to see if i atleast got any better and im starting to use the tri-force now so we need to play ganon on ganon too
u would be better when u play a better.:chuckle:

anime is absolutly horrible. no tgm u r wrong its the best thing since street fighter.lol
but its a fantasy world kids wish were real, thats why they watch it. is the smartest
thing u ever said.

NEON666

Smash Journeyman

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
we should just use that Houston smash forums website that Mog made and make threads on smashboards only for people like neon kage valgar etc (you know who you are) to spam on

also i think its unfair to keep shutting down all of houstons other threads and force all of us into one thread where all our ideas get jumbled up and creates nothig but arguement and spam

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
we should just use that Houston smash forums website that Mog made and make threads on smashboards only for people like neon kage valgar etc (you know who you are) to spam on

also i think its unfair to keep shutting down all of houstons other threads and force all of us into one thread where all our ideas get jumbled up and creates nothig but arguement and spam
ok ok i only have 21 post so im not a spammer:chuckle::chuckle:

kage921

Smash Journeyman
:link:hey kage smash on wensday at the library be there or be square

I'll be there. ready to wreck on yo link. lol with my triforce power.

TGM, I will attend your tourney, but I will be late due to work (over time yeah!!!). you mind if I crash at your place, so I can play everybody longer and play that godly samus of yours. :)

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there. ready to wreck on yo link. lol with my triforce power.

TGM, I will attend your tourney, but I will be late due to work (over time yeah!!!). you mind if I crash at your place, so I can play everybody longer and play that godly samus of yours. :)
tgm samus isnt godly.my samus is better.

OmniDistortion

Smash Cadet
anime is absolutly horrible. its a fantasy world kids wish were real, thats why they watch it.
Anime is pretty sucky in general, but the goods are great. There is hardly ever any sci-fi stories fleshed out in a popular media much like Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop, and FLCL have that are much more interesting than most of the western science fiction.

I mean AMINE SUX GUYS ROFLMAO

As far as me coming as early as I like, then I might as well stop by after the moment I get enough sleep at home.

Also don't know if he's said this yet, but Sethl0n seems to be having trouble now that G@be and Bear are not coming. Pretty much way out of the way for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom