• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lol @ Dallas invasion. A shame we can't all just get along...

G@BE

Smash Lord
well it was just kinda to through people off really. Sonic being in the game did not make them delay it :p

they just said... he we have sonic.. umm now that you are happy we can tell you that brawl will be delayed for another 2 months :p

slick128

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys I'm from La Porte, Texas and uh I was just looking for some Houston players so I guess I found them.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Bahaha don't be intimidated by this mean brute. Give him a little sheiky sheiky action and he'll crumble.
I just talked to him on AIM, and it's a good thing he doesn't even play pro smash. I've got nothing to worry about ;). Yeah, Sheik is pretty upsetting, but I'm not scared of her. I can't wait till your eye is back in service, so you can unleash your Sheik's true potential. Haha...I should start calling you Slitz.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
I just talked to him on AIM, and it's a good thing he doesn't even play pro smash. I've got nothing to worry about ;). Yeah, Sheik is pretty upsetting, but I'm not scared of her. I can't wait till your eye is back in service, so you can unleash your Sheik's true potential. Haha...I should start calling you Slitz.

yo man whats up with the link vids. you recorded at ceasars house I been waiting for the longest for you to put them up.

dawn001

Smash Ace
oh i see picking on the week huh CLUE well pick on me punk lol ! so whats up what happen to others videos i know you have videos of me kicking your gano's *** oh yeah thats right i went there!

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
Hey TGM is it okay if i arrive a lil later? maybe like 2 hours later? lol i have to take a test in the moring and it i think it ends around 12 and you house is an hour away, why the hell you live so far/?! ...last tourny we started so late... you waited for peeps why not wait for me right XD?.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
oh i see picking on the week huh CLUE well pick on me punk lol ! so whats up what happen to others videos i know you have videos of me kicking your gano's *** oh yeah thats right i went there!
Ahem, I believe we were going even. You're lucky I didn't record the vids of my Ganon kicking your Fox's a**

J/k, I'm not really picking on the new guy, him and his friends are just really excited to see a pro play. They expect to lose, so it's ok to expect to win ^_^. None of you guys can come, cuz that makes me look way better, lol.

dawn001

Smash Ace
Ahem, I believe we were going even. You're lucky I didn't record the vids of my Ganon kicking your Fox's a**

J/k, I'm not really picking on the new guy, him and his friends are just really excited to see a pro play. They expect to lose, so it's ok to expect to win ^_^. None of you guys can come, cuz that makes me look way better, lol.
lol dont worry CLUE your ganon ***** really good lol show them no mercy!!!! make them fear your ganon's power!

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice

wow hold up son LOL I see I been missing on some bulling around here XD come pick on MY gannon :D lol we need to play anyways go early this time because last time you came when I was leaving lol

TGM

Smash Lord
smash champ, i will add 30min to me wait time. we will start at 1pm or 130pm no more.

and tobias!!!!! if you PROMISE you can go, i might take away that rule.

PLZ BRING TVS/GCN/Wii/SSBM

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
lol dont worry CLUE your ganon ***** really good lol show them no mercy!!!! make them fear your ganon's power!

i think we nees to play agian clueless...........dawn text me about if your coming to the tourny cuz its about the same time as the anime convention,.......kage and i wanna go but its on the same date:dizzy:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Bah, I won't be able to stay the night due to some unfortunate circumstances. But I'll still go. :)

TobiasXK

Smash Ace
Well, I'm definitely going to be in Houston (though I'm not sure where I'm staying as of yet), so I'll make it to the tourney absolutely. And maybe I can stay for the STD, depending on who all else I need to visit in that city.

EDIT: You don't have to lift DSR if you don't want to.

TobiasXK

Smash Ace
You are very generous, man, and probably I'll take you up on that just for the romantic dinner and nighttime smashing.

TGM

Smash Lord
ok superb! just call me and tell me when u going. 409-692-0697. leave a message if me dont pick up in time

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
void you have to give me that program call me asap..
well i was gonna give it to you on friday but i guess im not gonna spend the night then...........seeing that you have to go to work:ohwell:

kage do you want to go to the tourny or to the anime convention? it only comes once a year........to good to miss.....!!!!!

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
well i was gonna give it to you on friday but i guess im not gonna spend the night then...........seeing that you have to go to work:ohwell:

kage do you want to go to the tourny or to the anime convention? it only comes once a year........to good to miss.....!!!!!

hey dude when are we going to play some more smash we need to get together some day or come by the library thursday for a little smashfest like usuall and kage too and by the way nice avatar

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
hey dude when are we going to play some more smash we need to get together some day or come by the library thursday for a little smashfest like usuall and kage too and by the way nice avatar
dont you just love photoshop.........ill see if i can go.........just i wont have aride back to my house to lazy to walk:lick:

TGM

Smash Lord
go to me tourney. there is rumor that KOS-MOS may go. why would u put dumb anime in front of that?

also, there will not be a monthlie november....me birthday and thanks giving are coming up and that eats up me weekends

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
go to me tourney. there is rumor that KOS-MOS may go. why would u put dumb anime in front of that?

also, there will not be a monthlie november....me birthday and thanks giving are coming up and that eats up me weekends
and they are who again.........i know of course but for the people who dont know feel them in:chuckle::lick:

NEON666

Smash Journeyman

so tgm i never had a chance to play you and your young link and samus on your birthday will you have a smashfest

dawn001

Smash Ace
i think we nees to play agian clueless...........dawn text me about if your coming to the tourny cuz its about the same time as the anime convention,.......kage and i wanna go but its on the same date:dizzy:
sweet ok i say screw the anime convention i know it come once a year but ill probably have more fun at TGM's tourny ill probably get **** by few people but still smash comes first then anime 2nd in my opinion. i hear that the anime convention has its own little smash tourny or something but they have smash there but i dont think there is going to be any good players all good player are going to TGM's so i say TGM's!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom