• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGM

Smash Lord
double peach. both white males.both like men. its a match made in heaven!!!!!!

also, DoH, what are the chances of you going?

Velox

Smash Ace
i am partly to blame as well. so im trying to change it.
No, you are definatly not the problem anymore.

This time I'm not going to even confirm coming anymore (what's the use), I'll only say I'll try my best to make it.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I love you, Houston. Not the air quality though. Horrible. :ohwell:

Roy, I need my controller back, plz? <3

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
This time I'm not going to even confirm coming anymore (what's the use), I'll only say I'll try my best to make it.
yep, iv learned to go by this too... you never know when **** goes wrong and your plans get ruined...

i will also try my best to make it to this

Roy, I need my controller back, plz? <3
same here, either Roy or Ronnie has a purple controller that Nova let you guys borrow i need that back plz k thx

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
He be stealing controllers to sell for profit. >:[

He might come after yours next. ;)

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Guess wut pimpslap i apolguiez to you i kno our ego began to conflict but im glad we resolved it before it got out of hand........also to everyone else i did win my MM match (not money match but sumthing i canme up wit which is MASTER MATCH) against him but he did beat me ten times with SAMUS

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
roy, you got both? please return them. ronnie already took bears.
You say that like I was planning on keeping it knowing it was Rays. **** you.

For the record it wasn't Rays. There were no scratches where he said they were. And I was actually going to be nice and give him 1 of the two I have, but my grandma is angry and won't let me. Guess it's my fault for losing controllers in the first place.

TGM

Smash Lord
You say that like I was planning on keeping it knowing it was Rays. **** you.

For the record it wasn't Rays. There were no scratches where he said they were. And I was actually going to be nice and give him 1 of the two I have, but my grandma is angry and won't let me. Guess it's my fault for losing controllers in the first place.

I say it like it happened, you(as always) add your own little touch to it. i was not saying you were keeping it knowing it was bears, thats what u added, thats what you WANTED to see. you do this alot.

Onii-chan, i want to play you. go to my tourney! pimpslap went, he had fun. i really want u to go. me,you,pimp and duck can do a samus team fight or samus free for all.

G@BE

Smash Lord
and for losing my nice good black controller! :p

if you find it .. its not hard just look for a black controller with a black dot on the D-pad

but yea... i miss that controller

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
I say it like it happened, you(as always) add your own little touch to it. i was not saying you were keeping it knowing it was bears, thats what u added, thats what you WANTED to see. you do this alot.

Onii-chan, i want to play you. go to my tourney! pimpslap went, he had fun. i really want u to go. me,you,pimp and duck can do a samus team fight or samus free for all.

Don't play dumb please, it's obvious thats what you were insinuating. I am not even going to argue about it anymore though. Whats done is done, and you can think what you want.

As for the tourney, I have been asking a lot of different people from OOC and OOS to come... hopefully we get a nice surprise at this monthly.

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
I hope someone can find my controller, right now I have a controller but it is so worn out I need a new one. So did roy find a black one after the tourney and keep it? There are scratches on the back behind the d-pad and the c-stick. Just turn it around and there should be some scratches there, I really really need that controller back.

onii-chan

Smash Ace

ill love to come but seening as how i might have to work just let me kno when its goin to be alos how do u ppl like my new sig?

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
i nabbed two black controller one had a messed up joy stick the other the x button sticks ether of those you guys?

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
one of you guys that took black controllers must have mine since ronnie's little cousin lost my controller :( thats ******* :urg: and I don't have anything to identify it by since it was like brand new this sucks oh well looking forward to this event

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
This is ridiculous. I'm definitely attaching my controller to my body somehow when I come to this tourney. I think a thick, metal chain is in order.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Ronnies right, stiltz, you need to think about these things before you say them. Clearly, one thick metal chain is simply not enough.

People just need to keep track of their controller better :dizzy:

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
roy , falcon ditto BO3, nothing but dreamland, GMMCB match

GMMCB = give me my controller back

P.S. you can be the ditto that transforms into falcon and ill be the real one

P.P.S. what the FLUDGE am i talking about

Velox

Smash Ace
nvm

However, Gabe, was that really worth a double post?

Not even worth a single post I reckon...

This is like going to the ocean and all of a sudden a dead octopus just plops up on shore right next to you. Some people like that kind of thing, but not me. It's just bad form, I hope next time you will consider the people whom just ate (me), before you go making such distasteful comments about "sonics".

BTW, funny if they had clones in Brawl and made him a Pikachu clone...

TGM

Smash Lord
watch the vids of sonic on smashbros.com. hes totaly different/mega fast than all the others. I really do hope none of you were surprised that he showed up........it was common sense to put him in.

2ndly, lucus may be my main in brawl.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
watch the vids of sonic on smashbros.com. hes totaly different/mega fast than all the others. I really do hope none of you were surprised that he showed up........it was common sense to put him in.

2ndly, lucus may be my main in brawl.
No, he's not going to be your main. I'll probably go Sonic, he has got to be top tier. Come on, he just jumps and rolls on things and they explode and strange animals emerge from the carcus! That has got to be the worst death ever.

BTW, I made Ganon and Sheik combo videos. They suck, don't watch them.
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=119875
J/k :p, they are amazing...or are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom