• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The only bad news is that Brawl is going to be delayed. Official site has release date as TBD again...

Good lord, in the movie clip, Meta Knight does 28% damage to Kirby with what appears to be a regular attack...

Shök

Smash Champion
wow suprise that SONIC is now on brawl is crazy i wonder who is taking the last 2 place or maybe there is more to come!!!
you know there is more to come dawn, but nintendo is being gay with us right now

dawn001

Smash Ace
nothing........i just wanna see his skills .........thats all...........so do he accept the challnge
!!!!!!.........sonic is gonna be awsome................so when are you coming back dawny:lick:
well like i said before hopefully before TGM's tourny i really want to go and i hope i could bring some players from the valley

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Seriously, you guys really need to get AIM or something. Didn't read Drew's message in the closed Houston topic?

the euro/*** date is TBA its still dec 3 for usa
Smashbros.com has the release date removed. It's been delayed EVERYWHERE.

TGM

Smash Lord
unless it is said that the US is delayed, it is not delayed.

and guys: IM GOING TO ASK DREW TO START WARNING/BANNING SOME PEOPLE. TAKE YOUR STUPID STUFF TO PMs or AIM.

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
theres my new sig and kage i made you one but it didnt turn out as well as i thought it would but ill send it to you

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Meh, that was put up later. :p

G@BE

Smash Lord
NO IT was not

They never said anything about the US realease date at all. The only one they said anything about was the Japanese release date.

TGM

Smash Lord
just do the MM at me tourney!!!!! it will be fun, i can record it if u need it be.

Gabe, lets let it go. he sees the truth.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
just do the MM at me tourney!!!!! it will be fun, i can record it if u need it be.

Gabe, lets let it go. he sees the truth.
hmmmmm.....i would go to ur torney but seeing as i dont wanna spend 15 dollaz alos i got to get my ipod fixed!

and ne way VOID put it off to Monday cruz he is goin to bz all this week! (Oniis MM: MASTER MATCH not MILK MATCH or MONEY)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Redemption! Looks like somebody owes me an apology. *coughGabecough* ;)

You have to admit, it was going to happen. It would be odd if it wasn't pushed back in the US. I blame Sonic for all of this. The delay wasn't announced until Sonic was. Obviously, it's all Sonic's fault.

And you can just enter singles only for $10, right?

TGM

Smash Lord
im so sick of melee!!!!!! now we gotta wait till feb 10th for brawl.....

and you can only enter singles if you want. it will be 10$ when u get there.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Demo vids

Holy crap, I want to go to E for All for the demo...

TGM

Smash Lord
sonic looks a bit too fast(fox). you can combo out of his rollout attack..............mighty broke(IC).

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
hey everyone in houston should skip tgm's tournament and go to the falco4life tournament in dallas, which is on the same day. this makes sense.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
free housing free housing free housing!

EDIT: I'm so good

EDIT2: free housing!

EDIT3: SO much sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom