• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGM

Smash Lord
neon,CF,pimpslap......... again this type of thing belong in the houston thread. talk about my tourney or my possible future tournies goes here.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
well ill give them a call but all i know is that is on november the 24 and alot of texas players are going....
:grin:

are all the mexican smashers going to be there? pm me the info, or call me which ever is better for you. Since I can't get that dumb IM to work.

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
YEAH IM GOING TO CALL ACEOUT AND WELL SEE IF WE CAN SMASH AT MY HOUSE PROLLY TOMARROW BECUASE WERE GOING TO GO TO HEROS TODAY
hey how long can ppl be at ur house-cause i go 2 work but i don't get out that late-call me and maybe i can go over there when i get out

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
So you guys definitely pulled a fast one on me and managed to make 2 Houston topics. I'm thinking this one is doing a little better than the other one so I guess I'll just close the other...

Also NEON this has been bothering me immensely:

WHY ARE HALF YOUR POSTS LIKE THIS?

And The Other Half Like This?

I know you might have heard that caps lock is cruise control for cool, but that's just NOT the case (see how much more emphasis the "not" gets when it's the only thing capitalized?)

And your other posts clearly aren't titles for anything so I don't get why you would capitalize the first letter of every word...

Also learn to PM/AIM people instead of asking them several consecutive one-line questions in posts. This goes to... well most everyone in this topic at some point or another.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
:grin:

are all the mexican smashers going to be there? pm me the info, or call me which ever is better for you. Since I can't get that dumb IM to work.
Lol yo Mexicans and your smash gatherings...Lol im probably the only Venezuelan there XD, umm sweet? Well this next monthlie should rock, omg less than 2 months too brawl! ~~~

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
ABOUT WHAT TIME DO YOU SAY YOU WILL GET OUT

Im going into the spray painting bizniz lol-and these are prices

New Control w/Custom Paint-35$

Your Control w/Custom Paint-16$

Add grips,buttons,or new shell-10$
Call 713 377 8516 for info

TGM

Smash Lord
Yes, please close the other hosuton thread. i has not been updated as promised. and as you know, im always on AND i know how to update.

PLEASE BRING TVs TO ME TOURNEY!!!!

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
Guys I did quite well at the MGC finals. It was so fun and free hotels/food/money ;) are great!

Players I fought:

-PikaChad(best Pikachu I have ever seen, possibly in the US), I won Majority in friendlies.

-Sethlon, I won majority in friendlies.

-Changsta, I won majority in friendlies.

-LOZR(best in North Carolina, beat FLT), I 2-0ed in Tournament.

-HochiminhTRAIL(pro ice climbers), I 2-0ed him in Tournament.

-UTD Zach(beat dope), I 2-0ed him in Tournament.

-Wobbles, took him to last match, he knocked me out of Winners FINALS.(we played on those big tv's like mew2king and pc chris did at the evo finals, it was craaazy.)

-Kos-Mos, Took him to last match last stock, he knocked me out of losers finals. =[

Placed 3rd.

Me and Kos-Mos did a split thingy though, so I won $500.

Houston doesn't suck.

....well at least I don't. ;P

TGM

Smash Lord
yea plz talk about MY tournament or something about MY tournaments. this isnt the houston thread.

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
Very true, good call seth. Congrats to you ronnie, seth... You got shafted, hard. Like, hard gay, almost as gay as bridget.

TGM

Smash Lord
Actually, it IS the houston thread now, isn't it? What with the old one being closed.
this WILL not be the houton thread. the houston thread if filled with trash. i want this thread to talk about tournamnets ONLY. in the HOUSTON area ONLY. houston cant handle not talking about worthless trash.......i am partly to blame as well. so im trying to change it.

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
So you guys definitely pulled a fast one on me and managed to make 2 Houston topics. I'm thinking this one is doing a little better than the other one so I guess I'll just close the other...

Also NEON this has been bothering me immensely:

WHY ARE HALF YOUR POSTS LIKE THIS?

And The Other Half Like This?

I know you might have heard that caps lock is cruise control for cool, but that's just NOT the case (see how much more emphasis the "not" gets when it's the only thing capitalized?)

And your other posts clearly aren't titles for anything so I don't get why you would capitalize the first letter of every word...

Also learn to PM/AIM people instead of asking them several consecutive one-line questions in posts. This goes to... well most everyone in this topic at some point or another.

ok then so you want me to stop the caps then?sure thing sorry about that i didnt know

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
In the off chance I make it down to this, does anyone want to (win) team(s) with me? Ronnie? Roy?

G@BE

Smash Lord
you should have totally put the peach that is your avatar in your sig. That one look alot better

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
DoH I would usually take you up on that offer, but Roy and I usually team now, and until we lose a monthlie, it is probably going to stay that way.

Just bring your beautiful BlueZaft and give us a challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom