• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawn001

Smash Ace
Hi jeremy, my name is TGM.Im not sure if you remember me but ive kicked your @$$ on multiple instances. please feel free to contact me(pm,cell,email,snail mail) for more brutal beatings you feel the need to recieve.

Thanks,

TGM

PS: WAHAHAHAHAHHA! what was that jeremy? come over one day. stop playing with the trashy kids where you live. come play some tgm and mouf.....PLEASE!
dude that was funny as hell lol :laugh: :chuckle: !!!!!!!!!

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
i need roy -r on my crew and i will easilly win no prb and i will pay sethlon to join my crew you guys will loose in a matter of minutes are crew will be called the roy-r PIMPSLAP and Sethlon crew and it will be un beatible also i guess i could add sideffect or tgm and bear is already in due to him being top tier and all so what about it?

mdmfromdaridge

Smash Journeyman
hey guys im back. 2 things, 1. was smash boards down for a few days? cause i couldnt even load the page until just now, and 2. how many people normally show up to your tourney tgm? I am super friggen pumped about it, seeing as ive been playing the same friggen guy for weeks now, cant find any other worthwhile smashers in my area. Basically, i wanna see some bad@ss smashers, and chances are ill get pummeled a few times but im looking forward to a good game.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
More than 30 people came last time, so probably around that number. You'll find plenty of good people that will go and maybe some OOC will show up again.

Anywho, I will go, but I'm nore sure if I will stay the night this time. We'll see...

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
You better, we'll have more good times, less drinks... Unless.. We can drink outside in the back yard? Probably not though. I think no means no on this one lol. No one hates you gabe. We have immense <3 for you.

TGM

Smash Lord
mdm, last time 32 people showed up. since it was a big hit i see many more going to it. its worth your time. where do you live? there are smashers everywhere in houston.

bear, no drinks at all. when we go out and eat, you can drink then.

gabe, we do love you.........well not me.WAHHAHAH

RT, you just didnt feel good last time. go into the room i was in and u can sleep good.

i want rob$ or xelic to go this time.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
I love the date you chose for this tourney, please do not change it. I don't work thursday, and I don't have to work on friday until 5. Also, I've used up all my requests offa work because I need off for oni-con, buzzfest, and a Halloween party.

Edit: I looked at September on accident, I just noticed that this is actually on sat and sun. This'll be kinda tough to make :(

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
mdm, last time 32 people showed up. since it was a big hit i see many more going to it. its worth your time. where do you live? there are smashers everywhere in houston.

bear, no drinks at all. when we go out and eat, you can drink then.

gabe, we do love you.........well not me.WAHHAHAH

RT, you just didnt feel good last time. go into the room i was in and u can sleep good.

i want rob$ or xelic to go this time.
Lo it was funny the number of TV's in your house lol. You could barely move around the place!

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
I misunderstood what I was read and got really defensive. I also did not think about the whole situation in general. I didn't think about all the minors and what not, I am just not used to having all those kids there. But I remember ronnie's cousin asked for a beer and I just laughed at him. Crazy kid. Allan, by oktoberfest, ronnie means allow beer there. Cause Oktoberfest in Germany is everyone brings tons and tons of beer and everyone gets drunk. Unless I misunderstood you ron ron. I apologize for being overly defensive. If drinks were to happen next time, people who want to drink should discuss possibly going elsewhere to drink. Somewhere we can smash and what not and drink. These are just some preventative measures. Once again I apologize to everyone, especially Gabe, about my defensive behavior. I was not in the greatest of moods when I read every post. I just felt like I was getting put up on the stand for drinking, but I guess I should have thought about it more. Aceout is only 15, unknown to me, and he gave money for beer. He had a slight mustache and I thought he was my age, but I should have asked. Sorry everyone.

yea im 15 but i drink cause i drink with my parrents and im use to it-bot sorry bear and TGM

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
I still love it, cause I am teh bear. Yeah, it's cool ace, I just didn't think about it at all so I will accept the blame for that.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
yeah me too man it's dying game«(00)»
Well let it die with honor, im pretty sure brawl will be a new challenge for all of us, making up new techniques with the best characters, and with the tons of characters and fields, its going to be tougher than melee. We should in Houston take all of each others friends codes, since we are so close, lag shouldnt be a problem in online play, it will be great:ohwell:. Well lets play the last months of melee like if it was the end of the world, long live melee ***cries****:urg:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's true, smash is getting somewhat boring...

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
True dat. If not for tourneys, I would never have gotten into the community. There probably wouldn't even be a community.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
It is only fun for me when I go to tourneys and fests, other than that it gets pretty boring to practice. It was great when I hardly knew anything. It is always so rewarding when you beat someone who has troubled you in the past, so I continue to play

TGM

Smash Lord
boring? losing interest!?!?!?!? its about time! ive been like that for a long time. 6 years of this game is too much.

go to me monthlie though. oni-can is anime...anime is stupid. me monthlie still stands.

Shök

Smash Champion
Well let it die with honor, im pretty sure brawl will be a new challenge for all of us, making up new techniques with the best characters, and with the tons of characters and fields, its going to be tougher than melee. We should in Houston take all of each others friends codes, since we are so close, lag shouldnt be a problem in online play, it will be great:ohwell:. Well lets play the last months of melee like if it was the end of the world, long live melee ***cries****:urg:
the smash champ is right guys

G@BE

Smash Lord
If Sonic is not in smash... I will not play this game any longer. Though he probably wont be it will be a very sad day in the life of Gabriel INDEED. So.... with that said... Mario with FLUDD WHAT THE ****

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
I don't know why you wouldn't play just because one character is not in the game lawl. Everyone will move on if a character they didn't want in the game isn't there. :D Cheer up, who needs sonic anyway.

TGM

Smash Lord
Marios fludd isnt a bad thing. move changes arnt bad. ssb to ssbm there were massive move changes. and sonic WILL be in there....just like they said since day 1 wifi would be in it. please do not talk brawl stuff(i will watch meself too) untill december. the game is not out and i will not have a brawl monthlie untill december.

also, please re-read the 1st page. rules,money and stuff have been updated.

PS: when brawl is released, there will be ZERO melee at my monthlie. 6 years of ssbm is enough.

G@BE

Smash Lord
lol

Awesome
all brawl tournies

oh and just one last thing... I never said FLUDD was a bad thing. I like it and if Sonic is not in there i can always spray people with water... i guess

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
James, I'm sure you already know. Milk match number 849,585 will take place at this thing. Uhm, Roy vs. DK sound good? Great! 3/5 Random first match then CounterPicks. Keep in mind I have a veeerrry special ingredient for this Milk match, so you might want to try your hardest to win... ;)

Allan, will there be teams or Low tier this time around?

Also, Roy, Sethl0n, XZalla, and myself will be going to the MGC Finals in Dallas this Saturday-Sunday. Please wish us luck! We really are going to need it seeing on how FLT, Bum, and other equally amazing players are going.

G@BE

Smash Lord
Good luck to all of you guys. Yea you should do Teams i really want to do that with Rayz again.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Marios fludd isnt a bad thing. move changes arnt bad. ssb to ssbm there were massive move changes. and sonic WILL be in there....just like they said since day 1 wifi would be in it. please do not talk brawl stuff(i will watch meself too) untill december. the game is not out and i will not have a brawl monthlie untill december.

PS: when brawl is released, there will be ZERO melee at my monthlie. 6 years of ssbm is enough.
Mmm, Japan will get the game first, and someone will probably unlock everything within the first week it's out. What really blows is that the game will be released during finals for most people. Such a decision...everyone should work as hard as they can to unlock as much as possible.

And good luck to those going to MGC. :)

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings

Hey TGM you still going to have monthlies for Brawl? maybe not in december but maybe in January or February to let some people start getting the hang of it. We have to find some way to get all of our friendcodes in one of this threads when Brawl comes out, if yal havent noticed it comes out in 3 months from now...thats 90 days.....which is 1/4 of a year.....which is 2160 hours....which is 129,600 minutes..... LOL

~~~~~~~Why the hell do people want sonic so bad, yal will get something even better, you will unlock a giant GC controller that will be unbeatable.....:lick:

TGM

Smash Lord
the wii number can be put in your smashboards profile right? check it out.

also, i will have a brawl monthlie in Dec. i will do what ever it takes to do that because it will be the one time that the results will not be predicted.

i will have 1-2 more monthlies of SSBM before.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Jallen: Aken eeds his mamary card.
LUL, I sea wut u did thar! Mamary card? Sounds wrong...

When are they going to announce Falcon? All of his moves will be equvalent to the knee. Falcon Down-Throw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom