• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
Yes, give yourself credit for not being able to make it back on stage after 12 opportunities.

*gives well desoyved props*

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
ron ron wtf...

ron ron! ^_^

Jeremy I can do it, it's just I usually make it back onto the level after the first one..................

G@BE

Smash Lord
Honestly they should not have been there at all Ray. I honestly dont know what you were thinking about bringing that stuff there dude...

oh
and

@ Ronnie.... Hi

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
i thought it was funny bear you denying you where drunk untill like 3:30 then you where drunk and random....

TGM

Smash Lord
I trust you guys with beer but there were some things i didnt pay attention too. and now that i have, i will not allow it anymore. but i do have to admit. you guys handled the alcohol well. no violent attacks/murders.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Pimp: Hmm... borrow it huh? So there is no way to trade/buy it from you?

Where did you get it?

Gabe: Whats up
sorry lol it is home made my friend i can let you barrow it or buy it for like 20 installments of 10,000,000 zeny...cool?

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
You know I have been wanting to drink for awhile gabe, and the opportunity arose. If there was some problem with me drinking then allan would have said something. But he did not and quote un quote said "I don't have a problem with you guys drinking" so I saw nothing wrong. But if he did say something, I would have stopped drinking immediately and put the rest of the beer in my car. So what if I had beers, I didn't do anything stupid and I cleaned up my ****. I even helped clean up trash in the front yard while I was inebriated. I was thinking, hey, I can drink, why the hell not. So honestly, if you got a problem with it, you should just say it to my face. And if anyone doesn't like me because of that then you never were a friend to begin with. I didn't do anything wild or anything, I had all of those beers over the course of like, 6 hours, so yeah. Then I drove home perfectly fine, ask alex. On very little sleep. But I did nothing stupid. And you are a hypocrite for saying something like that. You drink too, don't forget.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Here was the problem with drinking at the smashfest and this isn't towards you in specific ray cause you smoke and drink and Iv never said anything bout it, so I have nothing on you cause I used to smoke with you.... but heres some problems with "drink" at smashfest...

#1, You have to be 21... not 18... 21. The number of 21 year-people there was less then 5... if even.

#1.5, If police would have been called for:
a)being to loud
b)neighbors seeing you bring "drink" inside
c)suspicious behaviour (neighbors again)... be honest, if you weren't white you stood out in that part of town...

then the police might have seen the beer and all the minors... it would have been drama, and for the record I would have ran, makeing everyone nervous enough to run with me.

#1.7, Police are crooked...

#1.9, I hate the Police

#2, if somone would have gotten drunk, there could have been obvious problems...

#3, G@BE whats your problem why were you actin weird at TGM's thing????

All Im saying is keep these things in mind.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
All drinking does to me is make me more sociable and a bit more creative at smash. Oh, and I usually wake up the next morning with the raw scent of death on my fangs -Clue is the devil, according to Ronnie, lol-

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
What happened is now over, so who cares? I'm sure it won't happen again.

Lol, call the cops? Were we ever that loud or suspicious? And it's not like there are crackhouses all over Sante Fe...right?:confused:

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
roy vs caveman was not a fluke like allan said, roy won fair and square, the rest of texas should know that they can't stroll into houston on any fine saturday evening and be guaranteed first place and gas money home, they gotta work for it. its dumb that its not even caveman whose saying it was a fluke, its a fellow houston smasher. for shame.

TGM

Smash Lord
im not mad that you brought beer. i dont remember it being brought up untill i got back from IHOP. Bear and the others did drink and not cause carnage so it was ok. but the points i realized after the event makes me not want alcohol here anymore. you guys handled it well but it cant happen again. and yes the october monthlie will have candy for food instead of chips. or i just might do both.

yall just need to clean up better next time. bear, thanks for cleaning up me yard. the people next door to me saw it.

also, santa fe has a total of 3 black people in it, so yes its a different town than most of you come from. its very laid-back and drink can reach all the way down to 11years of age and the police dont really care. BUT, jeremy is right.

you guys did really well and i hope you show back up in october. me and gabe have already got those days off from work. me suggest you cats do the same.

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
I misunderstood what I was read and got really defensive. I also did not think about the whole situation in general. I didn't think about all the minors and what not, I am just not used to having all those kids there. But I remember ronnie's cousin asked for a beer and I just laughed at him. Crazy kid. Allan, by oktoberfest, ronnie means allow beer there. Cause Oktoberfest in Germany is everyone brings tons and tons of beer and everyone gets drunk. Unless I misunderstood you ron ron. I apologize for being overly defensive. If drinks were to happen next time, people who want to drink should discuss possibly going elsewhere to drink. Somewhere we can smash and what not and drink. These are just some preventative measures. Once again I apologize to everyone, especially Gabe, about my defensive behavior. I was not in the greatest of moods when I read every post. I just felt like I was getting put up on the stand for drinking, but I guess I should have thought about it more. Aceout is only 15, unknown to me, and he gave money for beer. He had a slight mustache and I thought he was my age, but I should have asked. Sorry everyone.

dawn001

Smash Ace
omg i got **** 2 days ago by this guy named majoras a samus player here in the valley wow his samus is a killer nasty i need some tips from you guys on how to beat a samus?

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
LOL I saw this coming. Well, all I know to do against samus is keep her off the ground and stay away from her neutral airs. That's all you gotta do. Since you're fox also, she can't camp. So go on dawn, you better win.

dawn001

Smash Ace
LOL I saw this coming. Well, all I know to do against samus is keep her off the ground and stay away from her neutral airs. That's all you gotta do. Since you're fox also, she can't camp. So go on dawn, you better win.
thanks for the tip but hes one of the people who has play javi the best in mexico!
but ill try my best...
what do you mean she cant camp?

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
Dawn- Laser spam= no camping. Also get some up smashes in, even in you have to do them out of your shield. They work wonders.

Ray- Yes thats exacctly what I meant. Oktoberfest! If I can't go to Germany, why not have it in Allans Living roooom!!!!! =D

Allan- Im the king of wishful thinking.

dawn001

Smash Ace
Dawn- Laser spam= no camping. Also get some up smashes in, even in you have to do them out of your shield. They work wonders.

Ray- Yes thats exacctly what I meant. Oktoberfest! If I can't go to Germany, why not have it in Allans Living roooom!!!!! =D

Allan- Im the king of wishful thinking.
ok thanks ill see what i can do!!

TGM

Smash Lord
dawn................you never did the following things to me.....thats why u lost. do these things and majora will die.

camp or not.....shoot lasers.

put samus in the air...............

never get in her face....she will up+B

jab to upsmash.............

gay shine kills.

please dont ask for help here unless its help to get to me tourney.use the houston thread for this.
bear, everythings cool. me not upset and i hope you be not too.
Ronnie, your not funny.

My mama said, you cant hurry love!
No, you just have to wait!
She said, love dont come easy!
Its a game of give and take!

phil collins...................

dawn001

Smash Ace
dawn................you never did the following things to me.....thats why u lost. do these things and majora will die.

camp or not.....shoot lasers.

put samus in the air...............

never get in her face....she will up+B

jab to upsmash.............

gay shine kills.
WHAT IS CAMP!!!!!!!! i know about the lasers and the whole thing in the air well is hard this ***** is all around the place wavedashing all over the place even the plat forms is crazy but cool to see lol but yeah ill see what i can do!

TGM

Smash Lord
WHAT IS CAMP!!!!!!!! i know about the lasers and the whole thing in the air well is hard this ***** is all around the place wavedashing all over the place even the plat forms is crazy but cool to see lol but yeah ill see what i can do!
please!!!! no more talk unless its with em tourney! go to PMs or fox thread or houston smash thread. ill PM you more help.

TGM

Smash Lord
venue my boy. venue. i need a venue that can hold 100 or more that is either free or 200-300$ a day. i cant find it.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Hi everyone, im new here. My name is Jeremy Feifer and I was wondering if theyre are any good smashers down here? I just moved down here so I looked forward to playing houston to see how I place. If you need to contact me do it via pm and we can set something up. Im not sure what side of town this is cause Im not from here... but I think its "south-east". Anyways thanx again.

dawn001

Smash Ace
Hi everyone, im new here. My name is Jeremy Feifer and I was wondering if theyre are any good smashers down here? I just moved down here so I looked forward to playing houston to see how I place. If you need to contact me do it via pm and we can set something up. Im not sure what side of town this is cause Im not from here... but I think its "south-east". Anyways thanx again.
dude are you high or something???????? :laugh: :psycho: :lick:

TGM

Smash Lord
Hi jeremy, my name is TGM.Im not sure if you remember me but ive kicked your @$$ on multiple instances. please feel free to contact me(pm,cell,email,snail mail) for more brutal beatings you feel the need to recieve.

Thanks,

TGM

PS: WAHAHAHAHAHHA! what was that jeremy? come over one day. stop playing with the trashy kids where you live. come play some tgm and mouf.....PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom