• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Location Confirmed - Sending Videos* ROB Video Thread (Under new Management)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i've been using more MK lately...in fact at this recent tourney i was just at I got 2-0ed as ROB to a Fox named Duo55...yeah...can't make fun of Holy for losing to that one dude's Fox anymore...

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'll watch these later Mike unless someone wants to watch them for me and tell me if they're good enough. Sorry, but I just got back from a football game and I'm extremely tired.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
How about the people screaming in the Trojan Pack section of the stands? I was right on the end when I saw you and yelled at you but you probably couldn't hear me lol.

Getting from my parking spot on the grass to 309 was awful.

On topic, I'm planning on saving videos from at least two tournaments in October/November. I never got anything back from SCS or I'd have those too

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Sweet beans. And the Trojan Pack is hilarious. Also, Sudai, what's the scouter say about my post level? IT'S GREATER THAN OR EQUAL TO 2000!!!! WHAT, GREATER THAN OR EQUAL TO 2000?!!?!?!

TheMike

Smash Lord
I'll watch these later Mike unless someone wants to watch them for me and tell me if they're good enough. Sorry, but I just got back from a football game and I'm extremely tired.
No problems, Smash Campion haha <3

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Accidentaly B-reversals suck. I'll add these to the OP after I finish watching "vs. Hilt 4" ;)

edit: Updated

:026:

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Video quality doesn't bother me, what does is music instead of game sounds. :(
you can blame Cr4sh for that :p
he didn't have the audio cables or somethin
some of the music went pretty well to it i thought.

and GW i know this is nitpicky but can you change "mr" to "mister"? XD
it beeps with me lol
(thx for putting them up)

Mr.E

Smash Lord
ALSO WHY PICTOCHAT SO MUUUUUUUUUUCH

Nobody ever listens to me when I tell them there's no space in my name either.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
That's like Hilt's dream stage to take me to when I ban LM.
Pretty much anything lame he can do to me there, I just camp the ledge until it transforms so...I try to make the experience as non-janky as possible lol.

And I'm not sure why he kept taking me there since I won every time. I know I've beaten him on Halberd in our last MM so that's usually his other fave.

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
Bah, I was so obesely disappointed at the end of the Grand Finals. Holy Nightmare was SO close to finally beating his brother at a tourney.

I must give props to Ally on that comeback though.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Here are some videos of me in friendlies against a olimar. the last video is me against a TL the TL SD but i like it b/c my last kill was pretty cool. Also there should be more to come.

http://www.youtube.com/user/chickennuggetMM
http://www.youtube.com/user/chickennuggetMM#p/u/1/7Q7MUMRw6Cc
http://www.youtube.com/user/chickennuggetMM#p/u/2/8BI5F-0zYQs
http://www.youtube.com/user/chickennuggetMM#p/u/3/SxObC8930us
http://www.youtube.com/user/chickennuggetMM#p/u/4/ajjZASqWSEE

edit:since these are friendlies we both started messing around a bit so its not the best showing of skill but its not bad ether i just throw in a couple of random side-B's for the hell of it and i missed edge hogging moments. ether way they are solid matches and he is a pretty good olimar. It should also be noted i won most the matches b/c my friend has a curse were he just has a really hard time beating me but even through i won a good deal i still hate fighting olimar.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'll take a look at them after school.

1:45 of the second match. DTILT LOCK MANG!
3:06 of the third match. Should've gone for the Uthrow kill instead of the Bthrow.
3:25 or so of the third match. Don't bother with standing lasers up close, that's just asking to get punished. ( and it did.)

edit: Ok, I'll put the 2nd and 3rd match up. The first match you did rather poorly and the same can be said for your opponent in the 4th match.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
i am a little confused at your numbering b/c http://www.youtube.com/user/chickennuggetMM is also a match.

Also i know my opponent played badly in the TL match but it should be added just for the last kill alone it was pretty awesome.

Lastly the guy i was playing will most likely put up more matchs later should i just post all of them here (he won't upload ones were we both sucked unless one of us did something pretty cool). Not sure if u would mind going through them all since most are against olimar and might be similar to what u have already seen. So just tell me if i should just post all my matches which were good here.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Oh sorry. I didn't know you wanted that one. I didn't realize until just now that by linking your profile, you also included the first video. I'll watch it now. As for the TL video, one good kill does not make a suitable video. The point of this thread is for others to find a character, watch matches of them, and learn from them on what to do, not make a cool kill last stock.

edit: In the first match. Watch out when approaching. You shouldn't really be approaching that much, but when you do, don't do it with nair. Nair is extremely easy to see coming. Try not to dash attack so much as well. Decox didn't do much about it, but others will.

That said, I added the first video.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
ok thanks for the input olimar might me my worst MU i don't really know how to fight him idk if i should spam or apporach or even how to apporach him b/c his range is crazy.

Anyway i guess i will post the other videos when he puts them up.

P.S: i know one kill is no reason to put up a video but it was a ****in nice kill :)

Silhouette

Smash Lord
This deserves consideration:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvBugpKdf1I

Scroll to 7:15 to see something wonderful, only if you decide not to watch the whole thing.
This is a tournament match, Me(Sil) + The Keist (Kirby) vs. Champ + Z (duel MK)

Its a doubles match so I know it doesnt show MUs from watching it, but idk wherer else to post it other than the vid thread.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
You lost, but I like it. I'm definitely adding that video, you handled the MKs very well IMO.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol i just found out blazingkatakiri uploaded a wifi set I did vs him (i was actually rob @.@)

he uses red kirby

why do i only have videos uploaded when I'm fighting a red kirby

Silhouette

Smash Lord

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
he plays doubles in a smarter way than I do. I use lasers too much and probably don't grab the edge enough =P You should know that those matches were from June of this year, not december for better or worse lol

oh, chibibaby, make sure I'm there when all of these ROB vs Sonic matches are apparently happening. I'll be there to hustle/MM the "leftovers" LOL

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
highlight of my doubles career was at that tourney... I teamed with a fox I met earlier that day who used to live in florida.

Two rounds later, we took m2k and anti to last stock (MK and Snake) on smashville just to lose
Cp'ing jungle japes... bad plan

edit: oh hey, I didn't know I was in one of those videos...
http://www.youtube.com/user/ChiboSempai#p/u/2/fxgPCUCdQZg
1:51 fail... the edge was there after I saved him lol... what actually happened was NOT worth it =P

Top Bottom