• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Location Confirmed, Sending Videos* - R.O.B. Video Thread (Latest update 1/27)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Ok Nacker's profile is up. Toasty, now that you've got some good vids up (and more coming I hope), feel free to send me one for you. I'm not gonna make one for myself till I get more established and get some good vids up at least. I saved a replay of a good match vs an Ike (including spiking him out of his up-B) on Yoster's neighbor's wii at Yoster's smashfest a week ago and I've been trying to get it, but nothing so far.

btw Nacker the only thing that was holding me back from asking for a profile from you was the lack of vids. I wasn't doubting your skill.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
hahaha it's funny, for a while when my friend and I would smash [Melee] for like 10 hours straight we got so delirious that when someone spammed SHFFL bairs [don't matter with who] I said that I could only imagine the physical act of shuffling bears like a deck of cards...or bears doing The Shuffle.

And so I looked up Shuffle Bear and that's what I got, lmao

and yeah fsmash is too good, I just wanted an excuse to make that joke ^_^...I don't get to face MK enough to test this, but do you have to hit the base of the tornado with the fsmash? and do you need to hit with the tip?

and yeah, a lot more vids to come...Chibo's got our dittos coming and I've got dittos against Karn and Nackers...oh and Chibo also has one of me Vs. Neo's Marth...and of course the matches I mentioned against Plank ^_^

When I post the tourney matches of me Vs. Tope on youtube, please ignore that ****. squander city.

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
Awesome profilageness to good =D also i think my name should have flashing lights and or half a page dedicated only to it lol . also for the 20282 time today ive mispelled good and put go if you could fix that for me that would be super

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Wow.. Silver ROB is reserved for queers and steers...

Camo ROB is where it's at son.

btw.. imo Mr Caesar and Mr Sempai play quite similarly...
I can see what you mean. He seems to like uncharged gyros as much as I do, but I no longer spam nair that much.

Also I thought you played construction ROB Chozen...?

Fixed your spelling Nacker, next time don't be such a noob at English. Potentially MILLIONS of people could be reading this.

More ROB dittos yay; maybe they should have their own thread.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
lol touche' Caesar.. touche'

btw make these edits on my profile plz-->

Mains- ROB [counterpicks Yoshi/ToonLink]
GameDesigner Should Die in a Fire for Developing- MetaKnight
Chozen Sips Cappuccinos While Playing- Any WestCoaster/Wolf/DDD/Snake
Loves- Gyros, Resting, His Finance
Fears- None to Date

edit- no jones nacker.. G-reg/Candy fear teh Chozen.

DARE TO FTILT

toasty

Smash Hero
oh...and I don't think I'm anywhere near good enough to make a profile just yet. I can't be losing to noobs like Nacker 7 out 9 times :( I also can't be as inexperienced as I am against most of the cast. but...I guess...I'm smart? but that's only cuz I'm brown >_>

Also...Karn placed 7th [?] at C3 with ROB, and Nackers 13th and I got 17th...where the hell is Karn at, that man needs to spread some knowledge as well :) [Read: PM that man JC]

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Karn is also somewhat lacking in vids, that's partially why I haven't asked him yet. The other reason is he never posts on the ROB boards and I have no idea what his smashboards name is:rolleyes:

Chozen I updated your profile and I made a slight adjustment myself. See if you guys can find it;)

toasty

Smash Hero
hahaha not even, I just lost 1 match to a not-so-amazing Kirby at some 14 person tournament because two of my stocks were like below 20% inhales and I was dumb :( and ROBs fat *** gives that like 0-42 dmg or whatever guaranteed combo >_> then again, this all happened a while ago when I was pretty trash...still.......traumatized x_X

also, Ness vs. Kirby was one of my favorite matches in Melee, and somehow that carried over with Lucas

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Karn's profile is up, it's a long one

*waits for the inevitable "that's what she said"*

lord karn

Smash Master
bout to go through and separate them tonight. trying to find the best ones to post :)

oh wait, you mean your tourney vids? I'll post those up probably tonight as well...I'm a little tired so the task seems way more daunting than it really is...
Whoa I didn't know you got any of my tourney vids.

Plank your Metaknight was so gay that now I am learning him so I can counter gay with gay. Up b is too good.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
LOL karn thats what i like to hear. i want mks around the world to unite in gayness

toasty

Smash Hero
well I'm not sure if they were tourney matches, but they were ones played on my setup...vs. Slash Talon [though he's my boy and told me not to post anything where he gets *****...and you kinda ***** him lmao] vs...a G&W...was it Jett? he had no tag. and then Vs. Tope

also, I'm fuxing with exhaustion, I don't know if I will do this tonight, sorry guys >_>
I'll see if I some Nutella and bread will give me a second wind

and Karn: don't give in to MK! Trust me, you can beat Plank...**** my nubby self probably could have with a few more matches. According to Plank's theory of skill comparisons, being unfamiliar with a style/matchup, and improving vastly throughout the set implies the ability to play at a higher skill level than the other, and thus, eventually, overcoming [ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap]

well **** now I have to post this stuff...and never again will I NOT cancel my upB around Metaknight...that **** shuttle loop >_<

lord karn

Smash Master
LOL karn thats what i like to hear. i want mks around the world to unite in gayness
Soon enough all smash players will come out of the closet and unite at gay pride rallies.

Yeah, I played Jett and Slash Talon. I didn't **** him too badly.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
wtf toasty, stop thinking by getting ***** slightly less the last match you would've won with a few more.

edit::: not trying to be mean, im just drunk and blunt

Top Bottom