• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Location Confirmed, Sending Videos* - R.O.B. Video Thread (Latest update 1/27)

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Haha, you're right I have no hope. I may as well just quit this godawful game......WRONG it's TEAMS **** is different. I know Azen will still **** me, but at least it's fun in teams. I can do things a lot faster and not worry about getting punished as often. You're better than me, so bring it in teams and represent Mario.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Don't even get me started about bananas, there are METAKNIGHTs at every ****ing corner here. You know MK is gayer than Diddy. In case you didn't notice, I don't place high with Diddy, yet every **** MK user does. I mean, just go Luigi and you beat me, simple as that.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Sorry man, strict parents aren't something I can help you with (they'd rather pay for a hotel for this already ridiculously expensive tourney than let you stay with 10-15 other guys for free?).

You're coming to Cyberden tomorrow right?
I was going to, but my ride had surgery so its looking unlikely (I'd have to find someone else).

I guess that makes it $4 at CH4?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
so anyway.

don't think I responded to you back a page or two, JCaez:
Egg Sniper is known for using only 1 Pikmin [usually the yellow one] when he's Olimar. Which means his style is mad different from any Olimar you'll ever play. I have only faced this once but it was an Oli ditto [one Pikmin each], but I've been hearing about it from my friends who play him occasionally. If he starts losing he goes all out with more Pikmin, but still, he starts out using 1 regardless @_@ He's really ****ing smart.

Also since Hova and G-Reg are coming to SoVa this weekend, I'll make sure to MM both of them and get vids recorded :) yayyy Peach vids!!!

You know we're keeping you entertained :p
>_< even saying this as a joke is getting old, bro
And I know you're anticipating my "Azen and Chillin should be banned from tournaments" thread lol
[see above]

<3

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Wait, a single color or a single Pikmin? I thought you meant a single Pikmin, which I have to say would be pretty stupid no matter how smart you play, making an already ****ty recovery even worse.

A single color is legit though, certain colors are definitely better for certain matchups (**** reds).

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Wrong Slash. So. ****ing. Wrong. [as ROB anyway]

@JCaesar...One Pikmin...but I think he was mostly playing against people who weren't that great...he'd pull out more Pikmin when he felt he was at risk of needing the recovery [when his damage goes up, etc].

like I said, I don't know how he'd play Oli against good people [in person, I mean. He still uses 1 pikmin online but..gah..wifi is trash :(]

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
still its azen and chillin.....

AZen made a 3 stock comeback on ninjalink!!!!! NINJALINK!!!! and ninjalink's diddykong is fuzing amazing.....
Idk y u doin all that meatriding. It wasnt really 3 stocks. Guys need to cut it out......

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I think i've officially ***** every good ROB in the country now. (*Indirect shot at Overswarm*)

Lol, sigh I need to go to sleep, it's ****ing late. -.-

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
You played Hugs and Shadow? Got any vids?
Shadow and I was online streaming live, i'm not sure if that means it was recorded. I money matched Hugo and won, but that was not recorded.

NL, we should MM that match for $10 next time I see you.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Shadow and I was online streaming live, i'm not sure if that means it was recorded. I money matched Hugo and won, but that was not recorded.

NL, we should MM that match for $10 next time I see you.
Plank, if I can find a ride to CH4 I have some pretty stupid-broken MK stuff I want to show you. You prolly already know it or at least something similar, but I'll show you anyway XD

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Hahahaha, sounds good. I can't imagine there being more gay than I know O__O
Basically it involves MK being invincible at a certain point on every starter stage... so unless you mess up something pretty simple or they are one of like... 3 characters, once you get 1% ahead you win the match.

I might record a video of it later if I don't go to CH4, but I don't want to spread it around JUST yet. I want to try it at the next circuit event XD

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Karn you're gay. You're all gay.

*I* however do have a new trick for ROB, involving the ledge. I don't wanna give anything away until I get a chance to do some more testing and make a short vid about it. It in no way helps against MK though. Snake maybe, but not MK. That's still a hopeless match for ROB.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
This thread should be renamed "***** *** ROB *****es who sold out". You're all pathetic, excluding of course the people who actually still don't use MK.
I'm sorry, what was that? I can't hear you from all the way up here in first place.

Top Bottom