• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Location Confirmed, Sending Videos* - R.O.B. Video Thread (Latest update 1/27)

thumbswayup

Smash Master
**** straight, I just have to find a teammate, it's looking like it'll be one of three people. I love the atmosphere of Cyberden, it's actually fun being there. Plus a lot of people usually show to these.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I wish C3's owner wasn't a complete tool. I also wish they didn't have those ginormous chairs x_X
get in the way frequently...

also: who's down for watching KEN on Survivor this Fall?!?! It'll be the 1st time I ever followed the **** show haha [though I watched a bit when Rudy was on it since he's from Va Beach I think]

thumbswayup

Smash Master
C3 has sucked *** for a few months now. I don't think I'll ever go to one again, except the ECRC one.

Haha, I plan on watching it, it premieres on my bday LOL I've never seen an ep of that show before. Should be interesting.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I wish Ken was on the amazing race with Manacloud instead. That'd be amazing.

Sudai

Stuff here
I could see it now. "Let me do the detour, Manacloud. I have better chances at it." "GOOD **** KEN!" "But I hav.." "GOOD **** KEN!!" "Shu~" "I SAID GOOD **** KEN!!!! > : O"

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
How do I get to J-Caez central from DC Metro?
You really can't :/ At least, not without a ride. If you are gonna be in the DC area in the early-mid afternoon on Friday I can probably pick you up on my way home from work (I work down there) but any later and you're S.O.L. because I live over an hour from DC.

Can you get to the Baltimore metro? From there you can get to a metro station that's 20 minutes from my house and I can pick you up. That's what OS is doing.

Actually I'll add some info for people taking a bus to my housing group. We really should be talking about this kinda thing in there. I know it's not that active but I check it frequently in case someone has a question.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If I'm going. Not sure yet... don't wanna go by myself and gotta figure out $ situations.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
WAIT A MINUTE. HAB IS GOING AND OS MIGHT BE THERE, NOW?!?! F*CK THE MONEY!!!

If you guys go then I'll try my hardest to make it instead of complaining about money issues =D I MIGHT even drive my car ^_^ I'm sure Slash/Kadaj and maybe Dobee will wanna go! I mayyy even talk Schoolie Dee into going to add to the magic of the ROB HQ...

so.

OS.

it's all on you. haha =D

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I just gotta find people to go with me!

The bus stuff is preeeeeeeeetty expensive too. If I can find someone here to drive, it'll be aaaaaall good... but gotta find someone to drive!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
You really can't :/ At least, not without a ride. If you are gonna be in the DC area in the early-mid afternoon on Friday I can probably pick you up on my way home from work (I work down there) but any later and you're S.O.L. because I live over an hour from DC.

Can you get to the Baltimore metro? From there you can get to a metro station that's 20 minutes from my house and I can pick you up. That's what OS is doing.

Actually I'll add some info for people taking a bus to my housing group. We really should be talking about this kinda thing in there. I know it's not that active but I check it frequently in case someone has a question.
Which stop on MD Metro?

Yeah double post.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So now we got:
HAB - probably
Chibo - probably
OS - maybe
toasty - maybe
Schoolie Dee - maybe
OWM - maybe
Nacker - maybe
Chozen - no idea
Karn - no idea
Bajisci - no idea
JCaez - definitely

just in ROB mains.

Can anyone give me some confirmation?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Wow, being a minor sucks. At least I get to go to CH4, but I can't stay with JC.

We're staying in a hotel, with probably NO ROB mains. Which is lame and stupid and I hate it.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Sorry man, strict parents aren't something I can help you with (they'd rather pay for a hotel for this already ridiculously expensive tourney than let you stay with 10-15 other guys for free?).

You're coming to Cyberden tomorrow right?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
One of us better win tom and dethrone Azen and Chillin. If I can't do it, and Boss & Korn can't do it, then it's up to you and PS, JC. We must put our faith in a ROB and Olimar team.

boss8

Smash Hero
dude azen and chillin have everything down packed....they now what they are going to do before the other one does it..........they basically now each other so well theres nothing u can do but try to think a step ahead......

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Maybe so, but I've come close to beating them in teams many times before with several different teammates. Diddy is just too good in teams, he confuses his opponents and with two bananas out there, no one knows what the **** is happening.

Top Bottom