• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Location Confirmed, Sending Videos* - R.O.B. Video Thread (Latest update 1/27)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
The way I see it is, the farther your back is to the ledge, the more times he can d-throw you.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
*Gives toasty butter*

I'm playing Halo 2, since I beat Halo 1 and don't have Halo 3, and just remembered how much I hate Brutes. The way they start running on their hands and go quadrupedal gets me TIGHT.

Sudai

Stuff here
Doubt it'll work. I'm not sure how much activity there is in the CT thread, but I know the Louisiana thread has this much, if not more activity and is literally 10 times the size already. : x

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Hey at least it could be the biggest thread in the ROB forums. We're only like 30 posts behind "Overswarm bestows ROB knoweldge", cmon guys step it up!

chckn

Smash Ace
so you want to purposely fill up a thread with random posts just so that it can be the largest on the rob forums....

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'd rather date Jessica. Mariah seems like she'd have more confidence and would be more willing to push the relationship where she wanted, while Jessica would feel the need to include me in her life at all times for fear I'd leave; this would lead to multiple TV appearances and would ultimately be lucrative on its own.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Jessica's much hotter. And I dunno about any Kirby vids, maybe I can get some of Chu ****** my ****.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
=D

also.

I think the question should be:

Which Jessica???

Jessica Simpson [eh, obligatory inclusion]
Jessica Biel
Jessica Alba
Jessica Rabbit
^_^

I choose Salma Hayek.

After this weekend I should have some videos of me and Karn...I will also MM Chudat's Kirby so that we have Kirby videos...and so I can take his money ^_^

Top Bottom