• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Location Confirmed, Sending Videos* - R.O.B. Video Thread (Latest update 1/27)

JJR.O.B.

Smash Ace
TL-
Watch out for Bair combos, dont leave yourself open to a dair spike. If they try to dair spike you air dodge. Thats 1 stock for you.

You can outcamp TL. His projectiles are easy to dodge and avoid. TL has a hard time to kill and so do you. Watch out for his kill moves. They are Fsmash, Fair, Uair, and usmash

thumbswayup

Smash Master
@ Sudai: lol so COME TO SOVAAAAAAA =D Seriously though, we need 50+ people. We only have like 25 consistent attendants for Brawl. Granted we'll have Soul Cal 4 to draw other people as well...but still...50 will be tough to pull off in our area... >_>

@ Thumbs: daaamniiiiit :( The next C3 I will definitely attend is the ECRC event. Haha, speaking of which, wish me luck on setting up a massive event next summer in hopes of making it an ECRC event ^_^ I gotta talk to some professors at school in a couple weeks to see if they can hook me up with the venue so I can make it cheap as hell...we'll see. Should be good. Just keep a look out. I'm hoping for this to be ****ing MASSIVE. Bigger than Critical Hit.
Good luck, that would be amazing if you could do that!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
TL-
Watch out for Bair combos, dont leave yourself open to a dair spike. If they try to dair spike you air dodge. Thats 1 stock for you.

You can outcamp TL. His projectiles are easy to dodge and avoid. TL has a hard time to kill and so do you. Watch out for his kill moves. They are Fsmash, Fair, Uair, and usmash
No good TL is gonna use dair to spike unless it's guaranteed (like if you're stuck in your up-B). And TL can outcamp you from medium range, especially if there are platforms.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
No good TL is gonna use dair to spike unless it's guaranteed (like if you're stuck in your up-B). And TL can outcamp you from medium range, especially if there are platforms.
If only the video of my ROB against Jash's TL wasn't, like, a rout (aka 3-stock), I'd post it here to show that J-Caesar is on the money.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'll be giving us new video sets to analyze soon, I'm sure.

Sorry I haven't given you guys much to talk about. I'll get on it soon, I just want to REALLY figure out my new skeleton before releasing it. Don't want it to get botched up or another character to figure it out before I do.

Nintendevil

Smash Ace
I'll be giving us new video sets to analyze soon, I'm sure.

Sorry I haven't given you guys much to talk about. I'll get on it soon, I just want to REALLY figure out my new skeleton before releasing it. Don't want it to get botched up or another character to figure it out before I do.
Why don't you just post what you have as you go along.........

Sudai

Stuff here
Why don't you just post what you have as you go along.........
Because we want to get it down pat before we release it to the public? This is going to give ROB a significant advantage in a lot of match-ups. If we can get this figured out and fully worked out before any other characters can start working on something like this, the ROB metagame will be perpetually ahead of all the other characters. Some things need to be a secret for a while. Just give it some time.

JJR.O.B.

Smash Ace
Because we want to get it down pat before we release it to the public? This is going to give ROB a significant advantage in a lot of match-ups. If we can get this figured out and fully worked out before any other characters can start working on something like this, the ROB metagame will be perpetually ahead of all the other characters. Some things need to be a secret for a while. Just give it some time.
Sounds Sweet! I cant wait

Overswarm

is laughing at you
long story no need to explain.........and its really stupid.......
My girlfriend and I once got into a fight because she was sick and called me at 4 a.m. on a Thursday morning saying she was thirsty, so I got a pop out of the fridge and a bottle of water and walked across campus to her apartment and gave it to her, tucked her into bed and kissed her goodnight, then went back to my apartment. She yelled at me the next day because I went to a smash tournament instead of staying there to baby her, and then told me I should have opened the pop for her so she didn't have to.

It can't be any more stupid than that, boss.

boss8

Smash Hero
My girlfriend and I once got into a fight because she was sick and called me at 4 a.m. on a Thursday morning saying she was thirsty, so I got a pop out of the fridge and a bottle of water and walked across campus to her apartment and gave it to her, tucked her into bed and kissed her goodnight, then went back to my apartment. She yelled at me the next day because I went to a smash tournament instead of staying there to baby her, and then told me I should have opened the pop for her so she didn't have to.

It can't be any more stupid than that, boss.
actually it is but i dont think chozenone wants me to say...anyways....

chozen wuz going to surprise his GF at a resturant.....unfortunetly chozen saw his X girlfriend they said hi and his current GF ran out the resturant crying "take me home"

idk im just going by what i heard but it's stupid cause chozen didnt even do ****......but try to surprise his GF....

thumbswayup

Smash Master
And that's exactly why he needs to dump that *****. In all honesty, I've heard so much **** that he's had to deal with from her that it's not even worth it. Don't be with someone who doesn't appreciate you.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
actually it is but i dont think chozenone wants me to say...anyways....

chozen wuz going to surprise his GF at a resturant.....unfortunetly chozen saw his X girlfriend they said hi and his current GF ran out the resturant crying "take me home"

idk im just going by what i heard but it's stupid cause chozen didnt even do ****......but try to surprise his GF....
In Chozen's defense, he DID surprise her.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
wooow Chozen :( *hug*...seems to be the season >_< What was supposed to be a (relatively) good breakup almost went horrible horrible wrong (like, "she'll never talk to me again" wrong) due to serious miscommunication...but I mean...I'm toasty, so that **** got fixed. I just didn't get back home to sleep until 4:30 AM :( that wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't banking on last night to catch up on days of very little sleep >_>

Rules to live your love-life by:
-If you have something serious to say, and you're able to say it in person/on the phone...DON'T WRITE HER A MESSAGE ;____;
-If your girl is crying and tells you to leave, unless you KNOW you ****ed up and don't deserve a chance to explain yourself, do NOT leave until you've talked it out and it gets cleared up.

gahhhh Jubilee is this weeeekeeennnd...can't wait =D vids hopefully next week!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Wow, women who refuse to listen are b!tches.

Chozen, I hope you get this sorted out soon. Having someone you care about misunderstand something can really be depressing. At least you've got your ROB buddies though...

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I love how ROB mains stick together and support each other like this. You don't see this kinda thing happen in the other character specific boards.

<3 you guys. Group hug!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Funny you mention that. Thumbs, Chozen, and I were semi-seriously talking about moving in together at some point, and the topic of a 2 ROBs 1 Diddy sitcom came up.

Top Bottom