• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Location Confirmed, Sending Videos* - R.O.B. Video Thread (Latest update 1/27)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I dun get it. Is that a stab at me for not entering the Melee tourney? It doesn't matter cause I destroyed you in the Brawl placings and I barely played anything apart from my tourney matches.

Also I don't seem to remember doing much worse than you in our Melee crew battle, rusty as I was.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I dun get it. Is that a stab at me for not entering the Melee tourney? It doesn't matter cause I destroyed you in the Brawl placings and I barely played anything apart from my tourney matches.

Also I don't seem to remember doing much worse than you in our Melee crew battle, rusty as I was.
What? I was saying that Brawl sucks so you played more torpedo ball. I replaced "smash" with "brawl" because no one can turn down Melee not even for torpedo ball :laugh:

Btw, I had an awful bracket because Chu decided to change it two or three times so G-reg wouldn't have to play his friend. BULL**** I had to play Vist, then Tim, then Pc Chris. This injustice will not go unpunished. I'm making a thread about this.

boss8

Smash Hero
What? I was saying that Brawl sucks so you played more torpedo ball. I replaced "smash" with "brawl" because no one can turn down Melee not even for torpedo ball :laugh:

Btw, I had an awful bracket because Chu decided to change it two or three times so G-reg wouldn't have to play his friend. BULL**** I had to play Vist, then Tim, then Pc Chris. This injustice will not go unpunished. I'm making a thread about this.
dude your diddykong you should have no problem with anyone......thats what i think as i fight anyone.....

thumbswayup

Smash Master
My set with Vist was extremely close, he is just too good. It was a close set with Tim too, but I eventually beat him. And PC CHRIS jesus I played horribly against him and he was just as good as ever. He pretty much annihilated me.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar

Cmon PC and Vist are both beatable (I've beaten Vist in tourney), and Tim is a gimme. The players I lost to (Chu and Meep) both placed higher than anyone you lost to. :p No johnzzz.

And I definitely turned down a lot of smash, Melee and Brawl, for torpedo ball. But that was mostly because there weren't enough tvs and I was making $ on torpedo ball.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
videos slowly going up on youtube.com/overswarm

Slow home connection. :(

Not too many of my ROB there; at this tournament I was going both MK and ROB to see how it worked out; it didn't.

KirkQ has some good vids though.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Have you all seen the results from Esticle? Squanders all around. No ROB even made top 20 :(

We gotta step it up for CH4. I mean look at NinjaLink repping Diddy, beating M2K and getting 3rd. We need someone to rep ROB at least that well (Overswarm?).

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Sept 6-7. All ROB mains are invited to stay at my place. I live 20 minutes from the venue.

Yes HAB you have to teach us the art of beating NL's Diddy! The only ROB I've watched face NL was toasty, and he got *****.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Sept 6-7. All ROB mains are invited to stay at my place. I live 20 minutes from the venue.

Yes HAB you have to teach us the art of beating NL's Diddy! The only ROB I've watched face NL was toasty, and he got *****.
Well, art is a big term...

I like to consider it more... semi-baseless conjecture of tactics that seem plausible, albeit not proven.

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
My matches versus him were close >.> he lived with like 1 stock 120% both times .

The key to ****** his **** is to be aggressive while they are pulling out bananas . If you can laser / gyro the diddy while hes tossing the bananas you can grab them and use them against him .

10kanackers

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
For sure. Thumbs it sounds like we're gonna be playing at Noraa's on Tuesday and possibly Friday, see if you can make it.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I don't have the vids from saturday's tourney. I don't want to be a dlck to the people who played me and want their vids up and say "I don't want any of my videos up because I was hardly thinking or playing well the whole day johnjohnjohnjohn"................that said, if you come across any videos of me from a Hi Score Gaming tournament on August 9th, please don't bother watching :( it'll just waste your time...

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Sorry I'm a bit late on these, been busy.

Anther (Pika) vs. Kirk Q (ROB)
Battlefield
Pokemon Stadium 1
Delphino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon

Bloodhawk (Lucario) vs. KirkQ (ROB)
Final Destination
Delphino Plaza
Battlefield

Kel (MK) vs. KirkQ (ROB)
Delphino Plaza
Luigi's Mansion
Green Greens

OS (MK) vs. KirkQ (ROB)
Yoshi's Island

OS (ROB) vs. Kyari (Link)
*Yoshi's Island - love the bomb glidetoss
Pirate Ship
Yoshi's Island (Melee)
Onett

OS (ROB) vs. Bloodhawk (D3)
Yoshi's Island
Mario Circuit

OS (ROB) vs. BloodHawk (Falco)
Frigate Orpheon

OS (ROB) vs. Bloodhawk (Lucario)
Frigate Orpheon

OS (ROB) vs. KirkQ (ROB)
Delphino Plaza

OS (ROB) vs. Sliq (Bowser)
Delphino Plaza

OS (ROB) vs. Sliq (Samus)
*Brinstar

OS (ROB) vs. Tink (G&W)
*Smashville

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I hate those matches, SO MUCH.

So many bad decisions back to back to back.

Can't wait for this weekend, unless I royally screw up you guys are gonna get a treat.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
**** it's hard to keep up with you OS, stop recording so much! Or at least try to get matches with less mainstream characters. Any Diddys out there?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Nope, I post alllllll my videos online. I don't discriminate.

I also record about 90% of my matches. Just be glad I don't record pools!

Virtually none of those vids are friendlies... pretty much all MMs and Tournament matches. So, I can't really decide who I'm playing against. :(

I could maybe get some MMs against Samurai Panda's diddy if you want, he just picked him up a while ago.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
let it be known that i beat m2ks mk in tourney pretty badly with wario right after he 3 stocked me in a mk ditto

MY SECONDARIES ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
oh! no no, I meant you should choose which matches to post HERE in the thread, instead of just posting your youtube address or saying to go to Sliq's

and good **** Plank...but why are you posting that here? if you beat him with ROB now THAT would be insane =D but still, beating his MK is d.amn impressive.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
^^ 9 posts up, edited to mark new best matches.

OS I had a question about your match vs Sliq's Samus on Brinstar. There were several times you came up through the bottom of the stage at Samus, and every single time you used nair, even when Samus was at low %. Is there a reason you weren't using uair? Just being dumb? Uair just seems like the better option to me in those situations.

thumbs there's a PA tourney next weekend that P~S and I are going to.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Nairing through those bubbles = extended nair hitbox. Makes it much harder to punish. My main goal wasn't to do damage, but to get back on the stage.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Fair enough, I still would've gone with uair myself since it shield-pokes so often, but that's just personal preference I guess.

Top Bottom