• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Location Confirmed, Sending Videos* - R.O.B. Video Thread (Latest update 1/27)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I thought each cardinal direction counted as a button press. Or maybe each full circle or something. Should I just be mashing A/B/X/Y with my right thumb instead? I guess that would be faster if it's 1 full circle per button press anyway.
For Melee, one full rotation of the joystick was 1 button press. L/R buttons counted.

I beileve it is the same for Brawl.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'll get to this soon, about to pass out from boss's all-night smashfest. Coming soon, whenever thumbs gets his internets back: Some vids of Nacker, Chozen, and me from crew battles (including me ****** chozen's **** in a ditto:bee:)

thumbswayup

Smash Master
That wolf was terrible, lmao he even said he does well in wolf dittos and then candy three stocked him lol. Crew battles were so fun, unfortunately I found out my internet won't be back for about a week, I'm uploading other vids right now at a friend's place. I'll get the crew battles up in a week or so. **** verizon.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
A week? Nooooo...:(

Alright toasty your matches are up, good ****. Missile spam and zairs, yeow.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
toasty you should come up for the double tourney this weekend in NoVa/MD. C3 friday night + brawled up in laurel on saturday. Rep SoVa man!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
/wrists

ROB dittos are the bane of Chozen's existance...

[lol its cool b/c i 3 stock a Wolf right after i take out Mr Caesar]
I don't like ROB dittos either. :(

I know ROB like the back of my hand, but I can't pull off the stuff I want to. I'm just used to abusing the advantages ROB has, but can't do that against another ROB!

I'll ahve some videos up of me losing to Kirkq in ROB dittos... they were close, but still shouldn't have lost. No excuse, gotta get better at 'em. Just never get any practice :(

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Maybe just maybe if someone came down to the EC to face the best ROB here xD
I want to, but everyone around here is johnning it up with stuff.... keep me updated with tournaments! Just send me PMs and shiz, eventually there will be one we can go to... it just has to be big so I can get a full car of people. What I really want to do is get a whole car full of MW people to go down there.

We will play a ton of ROB dittos though, I like your ROB's style. You have spacing as your primary concern, which is a good thing ^_^

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
Yea up here we have like 5 tournaments back to back 2 of them arnt big and the other 3 are the 2 C3s and CH3 fail but its summer so there should be a huge EC tournament somewhere down the road ...hopefully XD

Edit: 2 vids comming soon 1 of them shows how to get ***** by a good game and watch and the second shows how to do ok against him. I lose both ( i know how gay ) but practice makes perfect

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
**** Mr Watches Bair.. Yoshi's is CLEARLY better...

MYRIGHT?????!!!!

<-- counterpicks Yoshi against ROB >_>;

Mr Swarm is a man i would like to call yummy and then say no homo [maybe]

Overswarm

is laughing at you
MK is ridiculous. GW is a million times more manageable.

EDIT: THIS IS HUGS
MK is pretty easy for me, but I have a lot of MK practice. My lil bro plays him, my crewmate Kel plays him, and half the people in the midwest have played against my ROB with him... and Iggy recently started playing with him too, so I've got a lot of practice.

Unfortunately, the only G&W players here are good G&W players, but I hear my little brother practicing with him in the living room right now so that might give me an edge on him in the near future.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I've had a lot more trouble against MKs than G&Ws, but I haven't faced boss's G&W yet so I dunno. I also no longer fear Pikachu, dunno why I used to have so much trouble with that matchup...

Top Bottom