• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LOCATION CHANGE: CHECK HERE! mikeHAZE Presents: Smash in the Bank. 4 - 21 - 07!!

Nes

Smash Lord
Man Morb stfu you're the one that john it out I told you the people that were going to haze's house and you just laugh your *** off only cause you think they sucks, Sorry if were not top 25 material for you.:)

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
mark wins.

but seriously. i only have TWO of my own, and assuming everybody who says they will bring theirs, it's only 5.

this needs to be at least 8

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Unlike some ppl. Idk man, I'd have to say from my experience in the past few months, taking short breaks may help you relax a bit and keep your mind straight, but going weeks and even a month hiatus sure sends your tech game to the ****ter, and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Hopefully by the end of next week I'll finally have all my responsibilities taken car of and the car all to myself, so you won't have to hear me john after every tourny...

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
Unlike some ppl. Idk man, I'd have to say from my experience in the past few months, taking short breaks may help you relax a bit and keep your mind straight, but going weeks and even a month hiatus sure sends your tech game to the ****ter, and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Hopefully by the end of next week I'll finally have all my responsibilities taken car of and the car all to myself, so you won't have to hear me john after every tourny...
lol where did this come from ?

I dont think i heard u john or anything :laugh:

oh man sorry we couldnt smash yesterday but my whole family was here and since they dont like people coming over and since they don't know u i couldnt let u come in for smash

also i just kinda showed up out of nowhere LOL XD:laugh:

cyclone248i

Smash Journeyman
***** before even there lol. hmmmmmmm I for sure can't team with wes......I'm looking for teamates.

Plays: Link Samus Jigglypuff and Fox

Top Bottom