• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LOCATION CHANGE: CHECK HERE! mikeHAZE Presents: Smash in the Bank. 4 - 21 - 07!!

FreakN Yosh

Smash Cadet
whats crackin

one more week! im pretty sure ill make it... imma try n get off work around 2 so i guess ill make it for part of teams n probably singles? peace

FreakN Yosh

Smash Cadet
eh

oh yeah, if anybody wants to partner up, holler...

and do the house rules remain the same? or can we walk into nes' folks room??? :chuckle:

Nes

Smash Lord
Hey haze you should change the tittle man, like to Smash in the N. Hollywood or something also People you guys can contact me at (818)915-1555 my place is kind of hard to find and yeah tourney starts at 3 PM and friendlies at 2PM I might be late since i got school but dont worry I come out at 1PM.:) As for food I wont be giving out free pupusas like last time sorry guys BUT theres a Carl's JR,Quizno,McDonalds, and Subway right across the street for my house so you guys have alot of choices well not really but yeah. Hope to see everyone next Sat. I have 4 TV's set up so we kind of need more.

FreakN Yosh

Smash Cadet
name change

it should be called..."mike haze presents a nes production: smash in the bank IN north hollywood" :chuckle:

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
it should be called..."mike haze presents a nes production: smash in the bank IN north hollywood" :chuckle:
no it should be waffle presents a nes production in association with Mike Haze: smash in the bank IN north hollywood in the San Fernando valley.

LuCKy

Smash Master
yay looks like im going to this tourney mango is coming to ofcourse and since the location is being changed there is still good food i hope lol or a donut shop so i can buy haze the chocalate donut i owe him and anybody else i promised a donut at ucla

anyone wanna mm my link 1$ and up?:)

and im not sure if i can bring my tv since alex still has it lol.............*cough thief lol

LuCKy

Smash Master
haha great i will buy like 24 donuts and sell them 50 cents a piece lol cuz everyone luvs donuts :)

LuCKy

Smash Master
is the tourney being held at ur house? so i can buy the donuts there if not then i will buy the donuts a day early and just buy what ever

LuCKy

Smash Master
cool this time i can buy donuts for sure lol and i hope i can get some good mm's with my link maybe even my ic's cuz i think its a fun way to play and make sure your opponent is trying so i will accept one from anyone:)

bbb

Smash Champion
Hey, lucky, I'll 3$ mm your fox vs my falcon, cuz I need some space animal practice.

And Morb I'll do a 1$ mm luigi dittos match with you.

nublet06

Smash Lord
hey it looks like im not going to the dodger game like i said before.

im 70% going to this. even if its by myself. but im sure some more palmdale guys will tag along.

my secondaris will be looking for money matching love!!!! mainly my falco. but depending on the circumstances i might bust out a fox marth or pikachu.

Nes

Smash Lord
:O! ROFL is coming too good, oh yeah EVERYONE make sure to read the 1st page since Haze moved the location to my house.:) So yeah dont end up going to haze's house. haha

Top Bottom