• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LOCATION CHANGE: CHECK HERE! mikeHAZE Presents: Smash in the Bank. 4 - 21 - 07!!

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
haha ok let me see
i got mm vs
Lucky-Link
Plan9-Luigi Dittos
oh sweet hey ROFL Luigi dittos man!!!
i love your luigi!! makes me... ...
leave it at "..."

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
waaaaack
you cant handle a Luigi
you aint no luigi and you aint gon be no waluigi
so stfu
the only waluigis are going to be
ROFL
Ka-Master
Ultra(wa)Luigi
Morb
and them other luigis
no dang peach player!!!
you can choose daisy

FreakN Yosh

Smash Cadet
money money money moooney... ... mooooneeeyy

anyone wanna MM my yosh? im lookin for mid-low tier opponents, especially the ones goin to nexus. id like to see what i got to look forward to. peace

nublet06

Smash Lord
I'll go peach vs yoshi.:)
thats good practice for the low tier tourn. >.>

and who the heck is talking about waluigi. i would never play with that idiot. Luigi will probly be my main unless they completely change his style and i dont like it. secondary is gonna have to be snake tho. mgs3 was like my favorite game that isnt smash. i hope the put chris from RE1 in brawl :p

LuCKy

Smash Master
Hey, lucky, I'll 3$ mm your fox vs my falcon, cuz I need some space animal practice.

And Morb I'll do a 1$ mm luigi dittos match with you.
ok but how about 2$ for fox and 1$ for link if you have 3 bucks you wanna play for

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
i'll MM anybody, any character.

nick if u read this, i have sat school in the morning till noon, but if u wanna team for this thats cool too.

FreakN Yosh

Smash Cadet
I'll go peach vs yoshi.:)

i know i been gone a while but... peach is low tier? lol im lookin for people that are goin to nexus for the low tier tourney... ill face ur peach too though, no problemo.

everyone else that replied, sounds good.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
I'll MM your Yoshi w/Roy. 2$ good? Haze, you know I gotta still get back for UCLA - 4$. And Larry, let's do IC vs Falco, 2$. I'd also like to do a Pichu ditto, Pichu vs Bowser or Pichu vs Fox MM for probably just 2$ or so. Oh, and Alex and I will be taking teams. That's all...

Oh and PS: Sign me up... XD

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Nick asked me if I was going to go to this, and initially I was like... well, what else am I doing?

I still might be able to, iono. I'll ask my ride, and hopefully I'm not tore the **** up from Friday night by 3 o'clock. If I make it, mms niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Top Bottom