• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LOCATION CHANGE: CHECK HERE! mikeHAZE Presents: Smash in the Bank. 4 - 21 - 07!!

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
this is going to be too good, i think we only have 4-5 tv's though >< make sure people bring cubes...

mrpbody323 (9:26:36 PM): For when is ur tourny?

this is going to be fun guys.

Nes

Smash Lord
no, he can't, haha, he has work.
Oh that sucks, oh yeah there will also be a TV with SSB so yeah.:)

There wont be any drinks here in the tounrney unless you want like a cup of water haha sorry guys, I wish I could be yeah, maybe next time free pupusas like last time.:) and Plan 9 I couldnt get you a cake but I got your Cookie Crips

LuCKy

Smash Master
how do i say ur name nes? do i say n e s or one word like ness? lol ive been asking myself this question a lot lol but im still not sure lol

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol ok well im gonna buy like dozen donuts and eat them lol if people wanna buythem for 50 cents thats cool but ask before i finish them lol i cant wait for some donuts

festizzio

Smash Champion
Hey I traded shifts with someone at work, but the earliest I can get there is 4:30; I don't have a partner but if anyone's willing to wait I'll team up.:chuckle:

Nes

Smash Lord
i think doubles may be over by then, where do you work?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zhq3r_1sWIQ
Haze wtf friendlies starts 2 and we'll be waiting for late people.:)
So far the TV's I have.
1.My TV.
2.My TV.
3.My TV.
4.Logics.
5.Cousins TV.
6.Festzzio's TV.
7.Neighbor (TV).

uhh lucky are you bringing a TV?

Cubes/Wii.
1.My Cube.
2.My Wii
3.Festzzio.
4.Waffle.
5.Rage.
6.Maybe Tofu?

Nes

Smash Lord
lol Nicks coming for the Orange Line though.:( He's coming to my place like around 9PM he's staying over at my house since he doesnt want to be late for this tourney and he also lives kind of far from North Hollywood and doesnt have a ride yeah you get the point. So him and Jesson are also gonna prepare the TV's and cube while im at school. 8AM-1PM (I can probably come out at 12 since im cool with the teacher.)

500th post! woot.:p

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
EVERYONE MAKE SURE TO BRING CUBES.

with your copy of smash.

Don't leave your memory cards in your cubes, take them out once it's loaded.

this is going to be too good.

nublet06

Smash Lord
hey it looks like im not going to the dodger game like i said before.

im 70% going to this. even if its by myself. but im sure some more palmdale guys will tag along.

my secondaris will be looking for money matching love!!!! mainly my falco. but depending on the circumstances i might bust out a fox marth or pikachu.
sorry guys i have band practice and cant make it tommorow.
:joyful:

nublet06

Smash Lord
At nexus, we have to do Falco dittos, lol. maybe one with your Lui and my Capitan.

PS: lovin' the new sig.
haha i was jp im still coming. im suprised mike hasnt edited the first post tho and said he cant make it because of band practice ahahahaha.

falco dittos? i like fox against falco more than a falco ditto. but sure whatever. ill play everybody with everybody!!!! cant wait to play again. hopefully i can get there early for some good warm ups. it feels like its been forever lol.

have you played super paper mario yet? THE GREEN THUNDER!!!!! MR. L!!!! ahahah hes so bad ***. i havent even played it yet but im def gonna buy it sooner or later. maybe i can win enough money matches to buy it :p

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
sorry for the double post..

if anybody gets lost, you can call my cell at

818-434-7832.

write it down now, i don't want to hear any "i got lost" johns.

Top Bottom