• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LOCATION CHANGE: CHECK HERE! mikeHAZE Presents: Smash in the Bank. 4 - 21 - 07!!

bbb

Smash Champion
this is gunna be tight, Ima bring some homies that don't really smash, and hopefully Ultra, if he's not broke.

But who's gunna team with me for doubles O_o?

$ick

Smash Lord
Yo I was lookin on first page, and it says I'm gonna be there. Sorry if I said earlier I was but I won't be. :) Sorry for the mixu p

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
haha idk Waffle
i might not even join the tourney just stick around for mms and friendlies
i'm kind of not doing tourneys till i get good ya know
but we'll see
if i get good by then i'll see whats up
as for now i need to train

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
i know
i go to tournaments and play friendlies
cuz if i join a tourney and get ***** i'll only play two different ppl and then im done untill the tourney is over
but if i go and play a lot of friendlies b4 a tourney starts i can play even more!

bbb

Smash Champion
i know
i go to tournaments and play friendlies
cuz if i join a tourney and get ***** i'll only play two different ppl and then im done untill the tourney is over
but if i go and play a lot of friendlies b4 a tourney starts i can play even more!
I'll mm you ~_0

bRoWn6614

Smash Apprentice
I have Saturday school on that day. :(
I get out at 2 O' Clock. I'll be there around 3 cuz I have to wait for my mom to get back form Airport. SO yeah do u think i'll still be able to participate in Tourny?

bbb

Smash Champion
I'ma bring some fairly scrubby dudes, so they can improve O_o, I smell oodles (yes, oodles) of friendlies!

Aesis

Smash Ace
I'm down to come to this. I don't think I'm holding a tourney this month, because it's so busy.

You can put me down for a cube and TV.
Pretty sure I'm coming, but if GF's prom is this day, well...
you know.

bbb

Smash Champion
I say, during the tourny, we all pick a random match, doesn't have to be anyone good or anything, but everyone mobs around the match and yells as loud as we did for SS vs Hugs. That'd be too good, especially with Aesis there. :laugh:

(I had to go to dictionary.com to spell especially right, dammit >.<)

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
Man i cant belive Nes's peach man

if i had counter picked with Dreamland b4 we left ure house i coulda had that LOLZ

PEACH FOR TOP TIER LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!

SPAMUS for low tier lol!!!!!!!

GOD D*MN u MIke for that d*mn shine ( U know what talking about MIKE)

NICK is TOO GOOD

Nes

Smash Lord
haha man i took out like 23923219321890312908390 stitch faces i missed some and some were a successful hit but yeah good matches Rage. Playing for 10 haha.:] Anyways yeah 18 more days untill this tourney starts.:]

Top Bottom