• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LOCATION CHANGE: CHECK HERE! mikeHAZE Presents: Smash in the Bank. 4 - 21 - 07!!

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
hahaha sweet
the 22nd.. hmmm
thats in a while...
in about a month
can't wait
hopefully more people can come now that they know the exact date

FreakN Yosh

Smash Cadet
im ranked 21st! yeaaah! *pumps fist*

well, maybe not... hehe

now i gotta make sure i get sat off and start late on sunday! friendlies and teams sounds good to me! ;)

FreakN Yosh

Smash Cadet
morning grub

i cant make any promises, but ill try n bring over some pizza! i doubt itll be enough to feed the masses but Haze, u get the first slice homie!

LuCKy

Smash Master
cool after a big tourney like nexus we all can relax t mike's tourney lol did i say i would bring a tv if not i can :) and if i bring food im not sharing.........................................lol jp

and a 30 man tourney so far and only 3 tv's?!?!?!? come on people help out!

oh and haze the date on nexus changed again its the 28 now just wanted to let you know :)

bbb

Smash Champion
This **** is 2 days after my birthday :psycho:

That is, if it is on the 21st ;P

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
damg
mikeHAZE sure know how to get that crowd going
hopefully we can advertise out summer tourney at haze's tourney
haha gotta love opertunity

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
oh yea hahaha
lets do that
ummmm want me to work on it
i was thinking about making myself some 8-bit luigi thingy but i can just make all of 8-bit and ummm make it into a flyer
we'll talk mor about it on msn

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol i could bring food and drinks and even donuts because everyone luvs donuts..................but who says i will share lmao jk i will try to bring like snacks from 99cent store :)

LuCKy

Smash Master
i will bring 1 or maybe two if you want haze we should just by like six packs from th 99 i would help out because im to cool lol and sell them for like 50 cents to make a small profit

bbb

Smash Champion
Dude, since this is two days after my birthday, you guys should let me in for free ~_0, or get me a cake, maybe a box of cookie crispes.

bbb

Smash Champion
Hose is too good.:) How old are you gonna be Plan 9? So I can know how many candles to put, or maybe ill just get the candles with the numbers on them.
I'm gunna be 18.

Dude, a cake in the shape or with a picture of Captain Falcon on it would be the dankest **** evah! (just thought I'd put it out there :laugh: )

Top Bottom