• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Liverpool Tournament Details

VA

Smash Hero
in with 1st, and yes I will be here whatever day whatever time. I got this yo

AmcD

Smash Ace
BTW if people can provide cubes, memory cards, melee and TVs then bring them please thanks.

VA

Smash Hero
we should rename it:

Is VA As Good As He's Been Chatting About For The Last 3 Months

or...

I B CALM 3

(y)

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I will be there, ill bring cube etc.

Could you look for housing somewhere nearby? I live in the middle of nowhere so getting to these things is hard for me.^^

i'll try and drag Skalor along to, get him liking melee and all that good stuff

Aiko

Smash Champion
either date is fine, if i have to make a choice, i say 25th. i can provide setup but no tv
want me to help run?

monty06

Smash Ace
i will probs go gotta check my schedule at work but proball no probs really.

AmcD

Smash Ace
I haven't booked the venue yet. Need to know what date people want it for before I book it. I will be going tomorrow to give the 2 dates to the owner so he knows about the tournament.
I think from the past 2 tournaments I should have the venue from 9am till 8/9pm.

COEY

Smash Lord
Thats cool just thought i'd see as i'd really like low tiers. Doesn't even need a big prize money pot say one or two quid entry, it's just banter after all.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Well done Alan. Yeah I'm coming XD. I'm guessing the housing will be at Will's. Should be good to see him again and you+Ant+ maybe chris.

anon- are you coming? Wanna team again?

bokkusu

Smash Apprentice
25th. I'll probably get a train there Saturday morning and then get one back in the evening after the tourney and nandos if housing space is tight.

AmcD

Smash Ace
Looks like the date will be for the 25th. Also people can make suggestions on the stages.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I can only go if its the 25th lol.

But there is a good chance I can make this and I am interested.

Fiend's_Knee

Smash Apprentice
3 on random sounds good, no moving stages like RR and Poke Floats tho

Also a low tier tournament is needed as long as BB and his GW doesn't show up I'll be quite confident of taking that one lol

Speaking of Carlton, I wonder if this could be a winning combination for doubles

AmcD

Smash Ace
I'm going tomorrow to book the venue. For people who are getting housed please arrive at the earliest 5pm on the Friday otherwise you won't be able to get into the house before then. You could always wait around in the city center upto you.

Aiko

Smash Champion
3 on random sounds good, no moving stages like RR and Poke Floats tho

Also a low tier tournament is needed as long as BB and his GW doesn't show up I'll be quite confident of taking that one lol

Speaking of Carlton, I wonder if this could be a winning combination for doubles

looks exactly like BB :D

on the side note, BB isnt the only one with a good low tier

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Actually I might be on to going to this, however can we have it on like the 18th or something cause I think 25th is going to be MCM Expo... and Early November is going to be OS-play tournament

Also can the UK smash community go to OS-pl for a melee tournament? They said theyd do melee there IF alot of the smash community goes for melee. Show support~

Anyways yeah Ill go to the liverpool tournament but it depends on my money, im also looking on going sweden for a melty Blood tourney and alot more stuff so Ill see...

Top Bottom