• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Liverpool Tournament Details

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I'll be there

Not physically there but in all of your hearts I will be there.

xx

AmcD

Smash Ace
It's more than likely it will be the 25th. Should be seeing the guy today about booking it.

COEY

Smash Lord
Yoshi? Pichu? GaW? Roy!? Lol no chance. Link, Ylink, Luigi, and Pika are all up my arsenal. But there just incase anyone can get past bowser. However this is seriously doubtful.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Stop Joking Around Kids, We All Know The Finals Of The Low Tier Will Be My Roy And Bullet Bens Yoshi

Caps Lock Doesnt Work On This Site, Probably For The Banter

Aiko

Smash Champion
actually the finals would be converted to a single heads up hand of poker where zeppos pocket rockets falls to bens 7 2 off hitting trips runner runner

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I dont think I can make this, I know I have some dance event to go to on one of those dates, forgot what it was and I wouldnt miss it for smash. btw what London people are going to this so I know if there is a chance that I can go I know I could go up there with them?

If I did go to this I would just **** all of you lot up there so i'm not sure if it would be too fun for you lot so I am making my apologies now if this incident rises.

Aiko

Smash Champion
its not april. Ive discussed this with alan a little. main reasons being housing isn't reliable.

Top Bottom