• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Live2Win presents: Fight For Your Friends! 2 - March 21st-22nd 2k9 - Montreal, Canada

kr3wman

Smash Master
I own at sarcasm.

Just ask AvariceX.

MM My Falcon vs your Ness 2$

Lol screw that it's like stealing money.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Lol in Melee maybe. I suck at Melee...and don't play Ness ><. In Brawl I went toe-to-toe vs Ally's CF.

I play Sheik in Melee because she almost makes up for how bad I am at it.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I'm coming

Name: ViR
Zaf, add in all of these people
ViR
Phillipe(dunnow gamer tag yet)
Sto(he posted in this thread but didnt say hed come)
Mars
Epiq

Also someone else on my msn, il try to get em to post here asap.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Lol in Melee maybe. I suck at Melee...and don't play Ness ><. In Brawl I went toe-to-toe vs Ally's CF.

I play Sheik in Melee because she almost makes up for how bad I am at it.
I watched that match lulz. Like both of you guys SD'ed and Ally decided to spam knees like it was melee.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Yeah...I think both of us were still shaken up from the epic Ness vs Snake matches...no johns though lol.

I'm honestly really really looking forward to this tourney; I feel like I've gotten a lot better, and more Ally/Holy practice will make me even better XD.

Someone needs to teach me to be better with Sheik in Melee XD...right now I'm like a really bad (but slightly more creative) Drephen. All I do is grab, fair, and dsmash...with the occasional uair, needles, and dash -> crouch cancel usmash >_>.

Oh, I also suck at wavedashing...I can do it like 3 times before I mess up and either air dodge in place or just shield. I practiced some recently for like 3 hours and I only managed to wavedash across the length FD once without messing up. I could use some L-cancelling practice but lolsheikplaysontheground.

idea

Smash Master
Yeah...I think both of us were still shaken up from the epic Ness vs Snake matches...no johns though lol.

I'm honestly really really looking forward to this tourney; I feel like I've gotten a lot better, and more Ally/Holy practice will make me even better XD.

Someone needs to teach me to be better with Sheik in Melee XD...right now I'm like a really bad (but slightly more creative) Drephen. All I do is grab, fair, and dsmash...with the occasional uair, needles, and dash -> crouch cancel usmash >_>.

Oh, I also suck at wavedashing...I can do it like 3 times before I mess up and either air dodge in place or just shield. I practiced some recently for like 3 hours and I only managed to wavedash across the length FD once without messing up. I could use some L-cancelling practice but lolsheikplaysontheground.
ask kirbykaze for specifics, but basically that's what you should be doing =P dthrow combos into lots of things for sheik. on a lot of characters, dthrow ftilt fair is pretty much an auto combo. it's pretty dumb actually.

oh, sheik can techchase somewhat heavy characters really well, too. what sheiks have started doing recently is when the person lands, they jab reset them to make them stand up, then dthrow or something and continue following them. i think tope specifically does this a lot.

idea

Smash Master
i hold the patent for "making money". any time someone "makes money," they owe me some money. in fact, when i make money that way, i get more royalties. i have yet to figure out where this money comes from, since i can't very well pay royalties to myself, but it always materializes somehow.

swordgard

Smash Hero
i hold the patent for "making money". any time someone "makes money," they owe me some money. in fact, when i make money that way, i get more royalties. i have yet to figure out where this money comes from, since i can't very well pay royalties to myself, but it always materializes somehow.
wow lol, epic win

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Ah, the ol' "profit by verbal necessitation" scheme...
wait....

"The following statement is false.
The preceding statement is true or I am owed $10."

OH SH-

swordgard

Smash Hero
Oh hellooo Swordgard

So what did you do today?
Yesterday when this was posted :Got up. hyped ffyf2, went to sleep.
What i intend to do today: Get up, hype some more ffyf 2, go back to sleep.
What i intend to do tommorow: i guess you got the patterm.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Btw I can house AvariceX and the people coming with him. It'll be like 3 guys right? Talk to me on msn or pm's for details and such.

zaf

Smash Lord
OP is updated with participants and kirts tv lol.

jaz, i will wait to see if avariceX confirms himself staying at your place.

idea

Smash Master
I'm not sure who I'm housing yet. Tect might come with a few friends so I might house them, but if he comes alone I can house him + a Toronto melee car.
i call a spot there...if...the other GTA melee guys do too. i just want to be around the most melee people X_X and we can never coordinate anything.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Btw I can house AvariceX and the people coming with him. It'll be like 3 guys right? Talk to me on msn or pm's for details and such.
Yeah; myself, Zen, and Guru will be coming, and I'd gladly take that offer. I haven't talked to Zen and Guru about housing yet; just told them about the tourney. Much appreciated.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Zaf please add Stef and I to brawl doubles under ''maybe'' (need to verify one last time with him, and make sure he likes the team name I found as well)

So...

Team name: Stef <3's Transsexual Hookers (until I see if he likes the REAL one)

Members: Kev! , Stef

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
yessssss jarc. housing the melee car. <333 I neeeeed to come to this lol. Jarc who do you play now? faux??

Edit: I don't see vwins name around, is he coming? lol.

Jer

Smash Ace
Zaf please add Stef and I to brawl doubles under ''maybe'' (need to verify one last time with him, and make sure he likes the team name I found as well)

So...

Team name: Stef <3's Transsexual Hookers (until I see if he likes the REAL one)

Members: Kev! , Stef
Rofl you and Stef seem like pretty cool guys, we must become friends :)

Top Bottom