• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link Online: The Wi-Fi Thread *Looking For New Owner*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Haha, Sonic has become my secondary for certain in recent months. I love playing Sonic, he's a lot of fun to play.

I remember when I read the archives there used to be a list of other boards that we were allied/ at war with, like Captain Falcon.

I'm not sure I'd be the best choice either. I'm too busy to really take on any extra duties; heck, I'm doing a terrible job keeping the video thread up to date, haha.

Drigo Toes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrigoToesSato
I like the idea too; but, I'm from Chile, so, the internet conection must be sooooo laggy with USA.

Rizen

Smash Legend
If anyone sees I'm on smashbros wifi feel free to join a game. I'll play if I'm not playing someone else already.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Eh, just found the linkbrawlers xat. If I'm ever up for wifi, I'll pop in there. :3

Drigo Toes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrigoToesSato
We can search a better way to try to play between us; maybe a msn gruop, or something alike.

Jeos

Smash Journeyman
what a shame that this forum is too massive for a shoutbox :/

Spock

Smash Rookie
Is anyone interested in playing some friendlies online? I live in the Midwest and I'm able to play most nights. Just can't seem to find any opponents.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I've missed WiFi matches with people :c

Well, I can take over this thread and start a new one. If we could use the old xatchat page (or make a new one) we could set up an area to wait for friendlies. People could let each other know what times they'ed be available, maybe a couple of days in advance, and set things up. Post friend codes, etc.

It would at least be a nice way to stoke some activity out of the embers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom