• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link Online: The Wi-Fi Thread *Looking For New Owner*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
I don't see why switching would be banned, although that would be giving them a significant advantage since Sheik kinda ***** Link. From what I know though most Zelda's and Sheik's tend to just play one character; how big of an issue would that be? I know I tend to just stick with Zelda when I play.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Oh yeah I completely forgot that Zelda could turn into Sheik. What should we do then? I think it would be good just to play against Zelda.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Well, 'Transform' IS part of Zelda's moveset, so there's not much we can do about it. It'd be like fighting a PT: once you get rid of th easy Ivysaur, there's Charizard to contend with. I say let them have at it. We'll show 'em who's boss.

They're boss. Tell 'em not to switch.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Hmm the chatbox disappeared...

Also i could play you a few times if you want.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Well I'm not sure how to issue it yet. If you have any ideas let me know.

I was thinking of PM'ing the Moderator first just to check if the ideas okay. I just need to sort out all the details so I can make a convincing message

I guess this thread could be place where all the WiFi stuff happens, like Zelda boards coming in here to post up results and do shoutouts.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
im more of a Link secondary but i'll play you if you want.

Also can someone fix the chatbox in the first page or make a distinctive link to it.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Alright I think it's fixed now. It maybe because ToZ saved and like he doesn't have embed powers so it took away the chat box. Zeus, get your powers fixed man.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Alright I think it's fixed now. It maybe because ToZ saved and like he doesn't have embed powers so it took away the chat box. Zeus, get your powers fixed man.
I don't know how! haha. Maybe it's because my edit mode is on that overkill megadeath setting.

A grand announcement, my children:
I'll be free to Brawl today. PM me.

Rizen

Smash Legend
We're having wifi wars with other boards?

I finally got wifi and want to test it out.
2921-8779-7000

It will take me a while to learn wifi and re-learn brawl.

I'm in CO, the time on this post says for me: 9:52pm.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I'll get that WiFi war thing happening one day along with all the other things I have to do :p

I need to somehow publicize our chatroom alot better.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Wifi anyone...? My Link is out of shape but I'd like to play :)
You might also try PMing some of the players listed in the OP if you want to Wi-Fi. Some people don't check around here all that often.

If you're planning to stick around, feel free to give a little bio in our Intro/FAQ thread and your Wi-Fi information for this topic =)

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
I would but I'm in the middle of a family vacation and have shaky internet where I am. If you're still around in a couple of weeks I'd be happy to play with you.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
LP will join this: EC: 3222-6676-2121

Can't say i'll be doing a lot of wifi, since i'm getting more offline done nowadays, but we'll see what can come of this.

Edit: Sooooo deaaaad x.x

Rizen

Smash Legend
If someone wants to wifi leave a visitor message with a good time and your location/timezone. My schedule is always unpredictable but the best bet is mid or late afternoons and sometimes late nights Mountain Standard Time. We Links should wifi each other more. Blu, I'll PM you soon. Sorry for missing you guys on xat.
<Friend code.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Anyone want to wifi tomorrow? My internet connection has been pretty stable recently, so disconnects shouldn't happen (probably). I'll be home pretty much the entire day, so I'll keep checking this thread at every hour EST.

That's along the same time for Huggles and Rizen, 6 hours ahead of Ryos and 13 hours ahead of Scabe...:urg:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Anyone want to wifi tomorrow? My internet connection has been pretty stable recently, so disconnects shouldn't happen (probably). I'll be home pretty much the entire day, so I'll keep checking this thread at every hour EST.

That's along the same time for Huggles and Rizen, 6 hours ahead of Ryos and 13 hours ahead of Scabe...:urg:
Sometime late afternoon should work but I'm not sure. Probably, I'll get back to you (on this thread).

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Ha, sorry, I've been bad at that. I was at work most of today, and went straight from work to dinner to frisbee and just got back, and now it's almost time for bed to wake up at 8 am tomorrow :(

Drigo Toes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrigoToesSato
Can I get in?
I'm somewhat new in the Link forum... My nick is Drigo Toes, from Chile, Sudamerica. My FC is 0645-5524-7697

I don't know how is the lag with Norteamerican Players, but, maybe it'll be playable.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Bump...

This is a really good idea and will likely increase the amount of activity on the board if we wifi'd with each other. Critique each other's Links, etc. Which I kind of need. My Link is so awful. D:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I have connections with some other character boards. The problem is few people wifi anymore. This didn't work before :(. I'll see if Pikas or Sonics are interested. People with secondaries should ask those boards to participate.

Sorry, I'm not active enough to run the thread:c.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Sorry, I'm not active enough to run the thread:c.
Same here. :C

Also, there was a very old allegiance with the Sonic boards, I'm not sure if they remember hehe. Love the guys at the Sonic boards. Sonic is a fun character anyway :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom