• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link in teams: Fight or Flight(Teaming with Pit)

Rizen

Smash Legend
I haven't teamed with Pit.
Pit can juggle opponents in a sense with Angel Ring. Link might be able to Spin attack the opponent back into angle ring and then do another combo. Angle Ring from one side and Link's jab>crouch>jab (repeat) from the other might (?) be an infinite if it's not interrupted.
Link off stage is more vulnerable to being intercepted than simply dying. If Link can return, Pit should keep the opponents busy and light arrows are good. Pit can recover so Link should cover him too.
I assume this team will not work well together. Spamming recklessly will create friendly fire. If Link miss-spaces a KO move (Dair) or Pit's knocked into it, the effect could kill Pit at low%s.

Big stages are the way to go. Halberd or FD.

A well practiced Link/Pit team can do several good team combos. This team will need a lot of practice and cooperation to succeed.

3 or 4/10 (uninformed guess)

Ryos4

Smash Lord
meh theorys help anyway. BTW wtf happened to sheiks icon?

Anyway if anyone wants to continue, anything left to add to Pit? If not for some reason i want to discuss Pikachu...

I will summarize Wario and possibly Pit if no one has anything else to say.

Edit: no other talk so i guess this thread stays dead... oh well.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
I just want to say that Link's best role in doubles is support, so any character that can lead well will be best for Link. Not saying Link can't lead sometimes, but Link can't really carry the whole team to victory.

Top Bottom