• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link combos

D

Deleted member

i really like the dsmash and fair so you gotta throw some of those in

dsmash > fair > jab > nair > rang > fair

imo link's combos are very situational lol (like the above one)

Mr.Red

Smash Apprentice

i really like the dsmash and fair so you gotta throw some of those in

dsmash > fair > jab > nair > rang > fair

imo link's combos are very situational lol (like the above one)

Dsmash to anything is pretty nice but it has to be done at the correct time, like when your opponent has a % of about 50ish or s/he is a floaty.

and if you think about it, this isn't too situational if you can be able to pull of a grab correctly, for example a SHFFL'd Nair to Grab can make the grab easier to pull off and that can lead into a combo right there.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
the best combo is press A then tap A again, then press L + A to grab
Holy crap, I've been doing it wrong all this time! lol I use A, A, down, Z to grab

I like the combo that I saw Trevyn use on Fox. Something like dsmash, dash attack, dsmash, utilt, dair

dtilt or uair can be thrown somewhere in there too.

ALZAUARTIS

Smash Cadet
I don't care really what you do, just don't do it wrong.
Aurashade does not have a problem cause he knows that it is his fault.WHATS UR PROBLEM.

I posted this thread to learn some nice combos not for quarreling with u.So if u dont know anything useful better dont post!

Zelda_Fan_

Smash Journeyman
All combos are situational and save the really common/simple ones, they usually don't happen twice in a match.

So no combo is the best, not for link, anyway. Maybe like for fox or someone.

Thread over.

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
I posted this thread to learn some nice combos...

honestly, aurashade gave you some pretty useful advice. Not only are there stickies around, but there's also an "official link help thread". So you really didn't need to post a new thread. I don't think we can spell it out for you any more than that -_-'

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
Aurashade does not have a problem cause he knows that it is his fault.WHATS UR PROBLEM.

I posted this thread to learn some nice combos not for quarreling with u.So if u dont know anything useful better dont post!
I know more than you, and explaining it to a useless waste of chemicals such as yourself would take too much time. Just go to the friggin' help thread.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
^^I'd take the last part of that out--you might get in trouble.

and just cause I CAN spell it out simpler to the OP

T-H-I-S T-H-R-E-A-D I-S A W-A-S-T-E O-F S-P-A-C-E

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
WASTE OF SPACE IS UR POST!
OBJECTION!!

*presents Yoda*

YODA YOU THINK YOU ARE! MAKE FUNNY SMELLS YOU DO!

Seriously, dude, either go the **** home or go to a help thread, I don't mind giving you **** until you learn.

For those of you who think I've been abducted, I'm trolling just a little bit more ;)

ALZAUARTIS

Smash Cadet
I posted this thread to hear some combo not only from a few pros(help thread) but from other people too but some retarted(Aurashade and his friends) join the thread and post me 2 see the help thread

Aurashade

Smash Ace
I posted this thread to hear some combo not only from a few pros(help thread) but from other people too but some retarted(Aurashade and his friends) join the thread and post me 2 see the help thread
Last time I checked people that are smarter than you aren't normally considered "retarted" and not only did you spell "********" wrong, you claim that those people are my friends. I don't have a problem with that, but don't call other people "retarted" when they're siding with the smarter person in this useless argument. People in real life might associate you with being "epic phail." Stop bringing your epic phail here.

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
So you don't want to hear combo's from the professionals..... why again?

D

Deleted member

if you are insinuating that i am one of lightshades friends you are FAR off kid, use your freaking brain and use the help thread instead of making a bad name for yourself and make stupid posts

omfg...i think im catching the troll O_o i think im talking to lightshade too much lol

Aurashade

Smash Ace
if you are insinuating that i am one of lightshades friends you are FAR off kid, use your freaking brain and use the help thread instead of making a bad name for yourself and make stupid posts

omfg...i think im catching the troll O_o i think im talking to lightshade too much lol
You're getting smarter, hey, this guy here is my really good friend everyone.

Top Bottom