• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link combos

ALZAUARTIS

Smash Cadet
So why don't you ask there? Why does something like that constitute a new thread? in fact if you visited the thread why did you not post anything there? We could tell you the best combos for link (which, in fact I told you the most common and perhaps on the very first post I made)
and besides, if we suck why do you want our opinions either?

If people did this to begin with his trolling would be considered not effective and he would probably just die out, but nobody gets that and I guess I have no idea what I'm talking about....
When i posted this thread i didnt know that u suck.I realised it when instead of posting ur best combo u posted ur bull****s

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
When i posted this thread i didnt know that u suck.I realised it when instead of posting ur best combo u posted ur bull****s
Alright, buddy, I'm going to say it again. And I'm going to draw more attention to it with uber big red special font.

GO POST IN THE HELP TOPIC, YOU F***HEAD.

I hope that was blatent enough for you. That's where to look for help. You noobface.

P.S. Don't double post, *****. and don't hate just cuz we love aurashade. he's just the man. It's like loving Captain Falcon, it doesn't make you gay.

ALZAUARTIS

Smash Cadet
Stos it's a shame i never heard of you or maybe i would have enjoyed your pointless advice <_< especially since a lot of it was basically ********.

AlZU whatever... just stfu, you honestly have no reason to keep posting.
U stfu thats between me and Aurashade we didnt ask ur opinion.Btw every time i see the bull****s u and ur friends post i laugh a lot .i am waiting for ur next bull****s .u r rly funny ,u are just a comedy:chuckle:

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
U stfu thats between me and Aurashade we didnt ask ur opinion.Btw every time i see the bull****s u and ur friends post i laugh a lot .i am waiting for ur next bull****s .u r rly funny ,u are just a comedy:chuckle:
lol, now he thinks he's a troll.

You know, I'm going to redirect you to said help thread.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=115372

Here, now if you stay here, it's just because you want to be emasculated some more.

ALZAUARTIS

Smash Cadet
Alright, buddy, I'm going to say it again. And I'm going to draw more attention to it with uber big red special font.

GO POST IN THE HELP TOPIC, YOU F***HEAD.

I hope that was blatent enough for you. That's where to look for help. You noobface.

P.S. Don't double post, *****. and don't hate just cuz we love aurashade. he's just the man. It's like loving Captain Falcon, it doesn't make you gay.
ffs if u love a man u r a gay u dickface u look like a ***** to me..........

AURASHADE + BDawgPHD=L.F.E
Yesterday i saw teh umby with aurashade maby he stole ur love.
now the comedy turns to a drama

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace

your fail level is over 9000...
The one you can pull out of your *** mid game....

otherwise dthrow + upB
If telling you Link's staple combo is bull**** then yes I did....

2. you are also saying the nair is bull**** when you are talking about anything kevinM has said in this thread, and if you're saying the nair is bull****, you sir have no right to tell anyone that they suck.

3.It's YOU, YOUR,REALLY AND COMEDIAN! Shot typing is lame and you are even moreso for doing it....

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
ffs if u love a man u r a gay u dickface u look like a ***** to me..........

AURASHADE + BDawgPHD=L.F.E
Yesterday i saw teh umby with aurashade maby he stole ur love.
now the comedy turns to a drama
You love your mom, don't you? Does that make you incestuous? Cuz incest is worse than ***gotry, so go ahead and keep playin this game with me, motha****a.

Anyway, Kratos is right, you're just some moron who asks for advice and then denies any advice we give you.

ALZAUARTIS

Smash Cadet
your fail level is over 9000...

If telling you Link's staple combo is bull**** then yes I did....

2. you are also saying the nair is bull**** when you are talking about anything kevinM has said in this thread, and if you're saying the nair is bull****, you sir have no right to tell anyone that they suck.

3.It's YOU, YOUR,REALLY AND COMEDIAN! Shot typing is lame and you are even moreso for doing it....
I DIDNT MEAN THE COMBOS.I meant the rest of it.Btw better stop smash and try ur luck in holywood as A COMEDIAN

ALZAUARTIS

Smash Cadet
You love your mom, don't you? Does that make you incestuous? Cuz incest is worse than ***gotry, so go ahead and keep playin this game with me, motha****a.

Anyway, Kratos is right, you're just some moron who asks for advice and then denies any advice we give you.
THAT'S MUCH DIFFERENT THAN LOVING A GUY.STFU U STUPID MOTHER****ERS AURASHADE DOES NOT NEED LAWERS AND IF SOME1 SOMEDAY TELL U STUPID WITH NO REASON LIKE AURASHADE DID........ TELL HIM THANK YOU

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
THAT'S MUCH DIFFERENT THAN LOVING A GUY.STFU U STUPID MOTHER****ERS AURASHADE DOES NOT NEED LAWERS AND IF SOME1 SOMEDAY TELL U STUPID WITH NO REASON LIKE AURASHADE DID TELL HIM THANK YOU
CAPS LOCK MAKES ME SOUND BETTER </dee dee dee>

4 1 Aurashade is like a brothah...a brothah from anothah mothah ;)

4 2 what's a LAWER?

4 3 no one in a good headspace calls me stupid.

4 4 seriously no one ever calls me stupid, I'm just too smart.

ALZAUARTIS

Smash Cadet
CAPS LOCK MAKES ME SOUND BETTER </dee dee dee>

4 1 Aurashade is like a brothah...a brothah from anothah mothah ;)

4 2 what's a LAWER?

4 3 no one in a good headspace calls me stupid.

4 4 seriously no one ever calls me stupid, I'm just too smart.
Calm down einstain......STUPID

ALZAUARTIS

Smash Cadet
*presents statement made exactly 7 minutes ago*

I rest my case. Oh, and....

ftw :chuckle: I mean, what the **** is an einstain?
I hane just realised how stupid u are...FFS U DONT KNOW WHO EINSTAIN IS AND U CALL UR SELF SMART.....U ARE COMPLETELY USELESS

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
I DIDNT MEAN THE COMBOS.I meant the rest of it.Btw better stop smash and try ur luck in holywood as A COMEDIAN

Why stop smash? People would find it highly comical to watch me beat on you....

THAT'S MUCH DIFFERENT THAN LOVING A GUY.STFU U STUPID MOTHER****ERS AURASHADE DOES NOT NEED LAWERS AND IF SOME1 SOMEDAY TELL U STUPID WITH NO REASON LIKE AURASHADE DID........ TELL HIM THANK YOU
After this sentence I now wonder if you have the brains to even breath, let alone play smash...

Calm down einstain......STUPID
I hane just realised how stupid u are...FFS U DONT KNOW WHO EINSTAIN IS AND U CALL UR SELF SMART.....U ARE COMPLETELY USELESS
Calling someone Einstein then calling him stupid in the same sentence? Dude are you sure you know who he is? You're the useless one, get off my boards....

ALZAUARTIS

Smash Cadet
Again, I reply to that statement with the following:

Maybe when you learn to speak in coherent English, you'll type coherently as well.
if u are not smart enough to understand that einstain is einstein u are stupid
STFU I REALLY GOT BORED TALKING WITH UAND UR FRIENDS.BETTER STOP THIS ****

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
Alright, ALZA, I'm getting the feeling that you're a failed abortion. Just saying, not only are you trying to troll here, which isn't working, your lack or sarcasm has me confounded.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Also, one more thing ALZA:
IF YOU READ THIS YOU AGREE TO THAT I AM HEREBY BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERYTHING AND EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. That is all.

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
if u are not smart enough to understand that einstain is einstein u are stupid
and as everyone has said just now, if you're not smart enough to correct the mistake, and then are not smart enough to realize that I'm making fun of your ****ty English, you are just plain ********. By the way, why don't you come to Boston for a MM, since you're so smart, and since you think all our combos are noobish?

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
Alright, ALZA, I'm getting the feeling that you're a failed abortion. Just saying, not only are you trying to troll here, which isn't working, your lack or sarcasm has me confounded.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Also, one more thing ALZA:
IF YOU READ THIS YOU AGREE TO THAT I AM HEREBY BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERYTHING AND EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. That is all.
Funny thing is he's trolling his own thread :D

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
Yeah, he's not even funny to control anymore.
This is why I like Halo, because when people talk ****, you can personally castrate them. In smash, they have to live near you, or else they just get drunken ***** syndrome and talk all kinds of **** when they know they'll never have to back it up.

ALZAUARTIS

Smash Cadet
Fu All Freaking Noobs.i Am Better Than All Of U.as Kratosaurion192 Said Its Comical To Beat Me Cause He Can Beat Me Only In His Dreams.btw When I Told Bdawgphd Einstein I Told It Ironicaly,idiots

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
WOW. omfg this thread is ****ing hilarious! (no sarcasm) This is gold. I'm so glad I subscribed to this after the first couple posts.

Top Bottom