• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link combos

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Stos it's a shame i never heard of you or maybe i would have enjoyed your pointless advice <_< especially since a lot of it was basically ********.

AlZU whatever... just stfu, you honestly have no reason to keep posting.
Actually I know it was pointless and ********. But Aurashade of whatever his name is, is stupid enough not learn **** so i have to point out one message in 2 or 3 sentences.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I'll put it simply so you can understand, YOU, (yeah you) ARE (you are) NOT FUNNY (no one laughs).
Nah b
Im not trying to be funny.
You know what, get the **** out of melee and go back to ****ing SSB noob.

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
Nah b
Im not trying to be funny.
You know what, get the **** out of melee and go back to ****ing SSB noob.
are you saying SSB is for noobs? cuz it's not.

it's for people who know how to do utilt to utilt to utilt forever until they can do a smash attack to kill. or people that know how to throw to kirby spike.

lol....but really, some stuff in ssb does take a lot of skill, but it takes more skill to be competitive in melee. I wouldn't consider someone who plays it a noob though......why are there so many posts in this thread?

EDIT: i think he just kinda pwned you with his post....real life epic>smash epic

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
yeah well im 165 lbs and i can bench 323 yo
Lmao.
I dont need to show how ****ing big I am since i ****ing go acess to my mans gun and i got my own knives b.
I dont really give a **** how big you are. no homo.
dont even try to **** with me, cause i will kill.

To BDawgPHD
Lol you haven't been playing watch pure pwnage have you?
Lol once you start watching it you'll get **** i said abou going back in the other game.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
Lmao.
I dont need to show how ****ing big I am since i ****ing go acess to my mans gun and i got my own knives b.
I dont really give a **** how big you are. no homo.
dont even try to **** with me, cause i will kill.

To BDawgPHD
Lol once you start watching it you'll get **** i said abou going back in the other game.
blah blah blah knives guns men

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
To BDawgPHD
I don't think you really read my post at all. I mean, I more or less just stated facts, and you're ****ting on me all of a sudden. Maybe you should take a little time to think about what I wrote until it makes sense to you. After all, thinking must take you a while =/

KevinM, yea, you're kind of right...with most games, there are specific skills involved, but there are ways to map out the balance of a game <rant> By the way, I had a kid tell me SSB is balanced and SSBM is not, because SSBM has tiers, and all the characters in SSB are equal. Which makes him a noob. So I feel I need to explain the concept of balance. Balance in a game shows that there isn't any emphasis on any particular aspect of the game.

There is hardly any balance at all in SSB, but that has nothing to do with the characters. SSB demands tech skill more than anything, and in a lot of situations landing the first hit nearly guarantees that you get a kill. In other words, even if you are strategically sound, if the other player knows how to combo (which is pretty easy in SSB) you're going to die once you get hit. SSBM is quite different. Not only did they nerf a lot of **** and fix the L cancelling situation, but they also added spot dodging, air dodging, and global teching (if SSB even had a wall tech, a lot of **** wouldn't be possible). With wavedashing, it takes a lot of practice (tech skill), but the strategic advances gained from it are well worth the tradeoff.

Now, I don't know if you guys remember Dylan_Tnga, but he spoke a lot about how SSBM was the "perfect game" and how it was "like chess". I actually thought just like that (even though I sucked), and if you think about it on a pro scale, it does make a whole lot of sense. You notice that the best player in the world isn't the same best player in the world all the time. There is no limit to the skill you can have in SSBM, because of the balance between strategy and tech skill. Sure, tech skill still somewhat outweighs strategy, but not like in SSB...you can learn how to avoid situations and what to do when you don't avoid them. Someone who isn't technically as skilled, but is a lot smarter about his gameplay, can be a good player. On the pro level, it isn't about who lands the first hit, because at that level the difference lies in the strategy involved.

</rant>

phew, I should publish this ****. who wants to be my editor? :chuckle:

btw, im not even half done. I haven't even talked about teams, but since King wrote about teams almost as good as I could, I'll leave it at that for now.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I don't think you really read my post at all. I mean, I more or less just stated facts, and you're ****ting on me all of a sudden. Maybe you should take a little time to think about what I wrote until it makes sense to you. After all, thinking must take you a while =/QUOTE]

Lmao actually i wasn't *****ing on you.
If you read my post thier are no no harsh putdown at all.
So maybe you should take the time to think, no hard feelings. no homo

edit: wow im a noob in quoting :p

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
it didn't sound like he was hacked, it sounded like he asked a question, got criticized, and didn't feel like owning up to his own stupidity. Even if what you say is true, he'll just make a new account.

Sliq

Smash Master
I don't care really what you do, just don't do it wrong.
I lul'd.
I wish I had a friend.
I lul'd.

yea, but ALZAUARTIS cheated in a card game, and that's unforgivable.
I lul'd

This topic should have been over after Nair
I lul'd.
Stos it's a shame i never heard of you or maybe i would have enjoyed your pointless advice <_< especially since a lot of it was basically ********.

AlZU whatever... just stfu, you honestly have no reason to keep posting.
This is why I love SWF.
yeah well im 165 lbs and i can bench 323 yo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
actually it is just as hard
That's what she said.

I lul'd.

Bowser molested me in public.
I lul'd.

Teh Umby is like my new favorite person.

I'd be angry at OP if he hadn't spawned so much win through his own failure.

Top Bottom