• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link combos

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
juss shut the **** up and swallow, arright?

Link combo (situational)
Fastfallers
90-150? I guess, D-Throw > Spin
U-Throw > Dair
U-Tilt > Dair
Floaties
80-110? I think but should work, D-Throw > Dair
D-throw > Spin
Nair or Fair > Running attack (low percentage)

FUN COMBO
Shorthop Bair > DJ > Dair > Taunt.
LOL dont go for it, i get this combo once in a while but i dont try doing it.

TIP: SH BAIR > DJ > air attacks/jump/waveland works good against floaties. But try to learn the timing of the DJ after the shorthop bair first.

ALZAUARTIS

Smash Cadet
Aurashade,KratosAurion192,ArkiveZero,BDawg192 STFU!!!!!!! U ALL SUCK! Aurashade told me that i am stupid without telling him anything.Did u wanted me to tell him thank u? I hope people like them stop destroying threads.I really got bored losing my time with u.Btw KratosAurion192 i never said that i dont want to hear combos from the pros.I just said i want 2 hear from 0ther people too.

PasiasG1

Smash Rookie
Aurashade,KratosAurion192,ArkiveZero,BDawg192 U all SUCK.U destroyed a thread without any reason.ALZAUARTIS is right.Btw nair ftw

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
Aurashade,KratosAurion192,ArkiveZero,BDawg192 U all SUCK.U destroyed a thread without any reason.ALZAUARTIS is right.Btw nair ftw
No, we didn't destroy the thread. It was garbage to begin with.

Aurashade,KratosAurion192,ArkiveZero,BDawg192 STFU!!!!!!! U ALL SUCK! Aurashade told me that i am stupid without telling him anything.Did u wanted me to tell him thank u? I hope people like them stop destroying threads.I really got bored losing my time with u.Btw KratosAurion192 i never said that i dont want to hear combos from the pros.I just said i want 2 hear from 0ther people too.
Nah, you're just an angry pre-pubescent.

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
QFT. By the way, since when did I become BDawg192? Show me respect when you cite me as a source, *****es.

The thing you guys don't get is that there's a thread dedicated to helping people who have questions about Link, so why is there a need to create a new thread to ask a question easily asked in another thread, unless it's a topic worthy of, say, twenty pages? Not to mention people pay more attention to the official help thread than these individual little ****s.

ALZAUARTIS

Smash Cadet

Nah, you're just an angry pre-pubescent.
Ur the garbage, i am not angry i just make fun of u and ur friends who pls me for respect.If the thread was garbage why u join it?Not to mention that every1 who joins the thread agrees with me(pasiasG1) except ur idiot friends

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
Ur the garbage, i am not angry i just make fun of u and ur friends who pls me for respect.If the thread was garbage why u join it?Not to mention that every1 who joins the thread agrees with me(pasiasG1) except ur idiot friends
that's okay, aurashade. we're all your friends here ;)

by the way, who pls's who for respect, and what does pls mean?

and why can't you see the point we're trying to get across? maybe a moderator will pop in, agree, and close this thread. I apologize to those that are caught in the perpetuation of this filth -_-'

ALZAUARTIS

Smash Cadet
that's okay, aurashade. we're all your friends here ;)

by the way, who pls's who for respect, and what does pls mean?

and why can't you see the point we're trying to get across? maybe a moderator will pop in, agree, and close this thread. I apologize to those that are caught in the perpetuation of this filth -_-'
IF a moderator joins the thread he will ban u not me.The only people who suck in this thread is you ,Aurashade,ArkiveZero and KratosArion192.Is It by luck that other people except those i menion in this post belive that i am right?

D

Deleted member

Aurashade,KratosAurion192
you failed right there, kratos is probably the best help on SWF, he's made so many people better at this game including me and you better learn respect kid

i think im learning y lightshade hates noobs so much, because they dont f***ing listen or think rationally

and im not a troll (im becoming one on this thread right now) im trying to help you, you throw my help away and i have no choice but to try to correct your ways

Aurashade

Smash Ace
you failed right there, kratos is probably the best help on SWF, he's made so many people better at this game including me and you better learn respect kid

i think im learning y lightshade hates noobs so much, because they dont f***ing listen or think rationally

and im not a troll (im becoming one on this thread right now) im trying to help you, you throw my help away and i have no choice but to try to correct your ways
Gold right here, if you don't listen to the above statement, you clearly deserve a screwdriver through your ear.

-Risky-

Smash Apprentice
Wow. . . . so the poor guy didn't go to the help thread, I'd wager he didn't know that he wasn't allowed ask a perfectly innocuous question in aid of his Link game. Granted, he should know better, however I'm quite certain a simple "Exuse me, but you should really ask this question in the help thread, creating unnecessary threads clutters up our boards, thank you", would have more than sufficed.

Instead of taking this aforementioned option, and thereby saving a lot of time and face for everyone involved, Aurashade takes it upon himself, before even a single person has attempted the "explain the situation" route (the only two previous posters provided simple advice), to insult, provoke, incite, and flame our fellow link main, ALZAUARTIS.

You're a moron if you can't look in the FAQs or the help thread. That's what it's there for and that's why Aesir made it you f4ggot. How can you possibly be that stupid?
ALZAUARTIS may well be somewhat hapless, clumsy with words, and ignorant of forum etiquette; but Aurashade is a troll

D

Deleted member

ALZAUARTIS may well be somewhat hapless, clumsy with words, and ignorant of forum etiquette; but Aurashade is a troll
lulz no wai!

i do apologize for acting so rashly, but instead of even thinking logically "oh the help thread must be a place where i can get HELP, and possibly even get my questions answered" he pulls this crap
I posted this thread to hear some combo not only from a few pros(help thread) but from other people too but some retarted(Aurashade and his friends) join the thread and post me 2 see the help thread
kids that dont listen dont deserve the time it takes to spell out how to get better at this game

if he doesnt bother going to the help thread where he said the "pros" hang out, then dont waste your time defending him

plus i already helped him out >_>

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
yea, but ALZAUARTIS cheated in a card game, and that's unforgivable.

seriously though, he did sit and argue with us, he should have just gone to the help topic and shut up after a while. I admit it's kind of mean, but it's also sort of funny after a while, especially since we've told him multiple times where he'd be better off getting help.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
seriously though, he did sit and argue with us, he should have just gone to the help topic and shut up after a while. I admit it's kind of mean, but it's also sort of funny after a while, especially since we've told him multiple times where he'd be better off getting help.
The fact that he fell for my attitude control trap makes him even more worthless. Not only did he fall for my trap, he brought innocent people into it.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
You know what, all you here are ****ing *****es.
Just shut the **** up and learn.
You *****es are ****ing noobs at getting critizied for a topic.
And who ****ing cares, let this ***** make another thread abou asking.
And all you people ***** about it. If your juss gonna ****ing ***** about it instead of ****ing answering his question why enter the thread?

Okay so thiers a ****ing help thread somewhere here, use it.
And all you dickswallowers here juss dont ****ing start telling him "thiers a help thread you know.." its a waste of time...

i might get banned for this **** but **** it. It's now anooooying..
Learn something? k, good.
Done Deal

Link is cool. Scaaahhh

Aurashade

Smash Ace
And all you people ***** about it. If your juss gonna ****ing ***** about it instead of ****ing answering his question why enter the thread?

And all you dickswallowers here juss dont ****ing start telling him "thiers a help thread you know.." its a waste of time...

Done Deal

Link is cool. Scaaahhh

blah blah blah angry angry angry me mad me tough me smash me love

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
blah blah blah angry angry angry me mad me tough me smash me love
Me angry?
***** please
its a ****ing lesson for you.
Me mad?
Me tough?
me smash?
me love?
Me **** in yo mouth so shut the **** up.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
*act mature*
Link can **** top tiers only is used correctly.
Go search how to use him "correctly" in the stickes

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
*act mature*
Link can **** top tiers only is used correctly.
Go search how to use him "correctly" in the stickes
I don't understand how that spawned out of the conversation, but, uh....SCRAAAAH!

4 Aces

Smash Ace
Ahhh! So much flame. Alzauartis: Aurashade is somewhat harsh with words, but he means well. Those help threads are there for a reason. I mean, at least Aurashade says, "Go to the help thread." It's been said like 30 times. When I was being flamed, no one mentioned that. Considering that KratosAurion192 and Arkivezero are agreeing with him (the ones who usually shoot sarcasm back at him), that should tell ya something.

Anyway, to be on topic, Link doesn't have many defined comboes like Fox or Falco. It's more of situation, random coincidence, and knowing your tech skill and what you can or can't do.

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
Ahhh! So much flame. Alzauartis: Aurashade is somewhat harsh with words, but he means well. Those help threads are there for a reason. I mean, at least Aurashade says, "Go to the help thread." It's been said like 30 times. When I was being flamed, no one mentioned that. Considering that KratosAurion192 and Arkivezero are agreeing with him (the ones who usually shoot sarcasm back at him), that should tell ya something.

Anyway, to be on topic, Link doesn't have many defined comboes like Fox or Falco. It's more of situation, random coincidence, and knowing your tech skill and what you can or can't do.
this topic is now about help topics. seriously, I can give him obscenely useful advice, but I'm pretty stubborn lately, so he's gonna have to ask in the help topic.

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
If we suck then why are you asking advice from us? Seriously the only other really active people here are skler, who tends to stay away from this kind of topic, and sincityserious aka, thrilla and I've talked about him way too much already...

Have you looked in the help thread? Seriously we all put combo's in there, pro's or not, and aurashade actually helps while your in that thread, and it is pretty solid advice. The flaming is harsh yes but that help thread already has sooo much info for you to read up on regarding Link's combo's and anything else you might know, and if not, ASK THERE! We are trying to get it stickied right now and the more attention it gets will only benifit that attempt...

The help thread has more for you than we can put here, which is why we're refering you to it... end of story...

You my friend need to get your own opinion...

Done Deal

Link is cool. Scaaahhh

I lol'd :D

EDIT: 600th post FTW!

D

Deleted member

Link
5th Column Ascension-Fallen
Produced by: 5th Column
Starring: Fallen
Thread: 5th Column Ascension
Run Time: 00:06:06
Streaming: Google Video
Downloadable:
Comments:

Chain of Destiny
Produced by: crowe_1
Starring: Germ, Aniki
Thread:
Run Time: 00:09:01
Streaming: Google Video, YouTube
Downloadable:
Comments:

DBR Evolution-The Germ
Produced by: Germsidefx
Starring: The Germ
Thread: DBR Evolution
Run Time: 00:07:35
Streaming: YouTube
Downloadable:
Comments:

Eat My Boot
Produced by: Zodiac
Starring: Zodiac
Thread: Eat My Boot
Run Time: 00:10:49
Downloadable: FileFront (32.28 MB)
Comments:

Green Combo Master
Produced by: RAQU
Starring: RAQU
Thread:
Run Time: 00:04:58
Downloadable:
Comments:

The Hylian Nightmare
Produced by: DBR
Thread: The Hylian Nightmare
Run Time: 00:05:45
Downloadable:
Comments:

Hylian Blessing
Produced by: Link Manu
Starring: Link Manu
Thread: Hylian Blessing
Run Time: 00:04:21
Downloadable:
Comments:

Hysteria
Produced by: Damon180
Starring: Damon180
Thread: Hysteria
Run Time: 00:04:17
Downloadable: Anime Music Videos (48.3 MB)
Comments:

*Linkology*
Produced by: DBR
Thread: Linkology
Run Time: 00:04:36
Downloadable:
Comments:

Out Come the Wolves
Produced by: Chap
Starring: El LoVo
Thread: Out Come the Wolves
Run Time: 00:06:20
Downloadable: FileFront (15.66 MB)
Comments:

Out Come the Wolves 2
Produced by: Chap
Starring: El LoVo
Thread: Out Come the Wolves 2
Run Time: 00:06:47
Downloadable: FileFront (31.72 MB)
Comments:

Rebooted Skills
Produced by: Textbook Ninja
Starring: Textbook Ninja
Thread: Rebooted Skills
Run Time: 00:03:15
Downloadable:
Comments:

Rinku no Tatakai
Produced by: Keikun
Starring: Rarin
Thread:
Run Time: 00:04:42
Downloadable:
Comments:

Symphony of a Link
Produced by: Lord HDL
Starring: Lord HDL
Thread: Symphony of a Link
Run Time: 00:03:45
Downloadable:
Comments:

Whirlwind of Mayhem II
Produced by: Kazidoom
Starring: Kazidoom
Thread: Whirlwind of Mayhem II
Run Time: 00:09:30
Downloadable: MegaUpload (212.22 MB)
Comments:
topics done, everybody go home

ALZAUARTIS

Smash Cadet
Stos is the best and he showed u who is the master.Btw i visited the help thread a long time ago.I told u and b4 that i posted this thread not for help just to know what do u think is the best combo from curiocity ffs idiots.

D

Deleted member

Learn2English

plus 90% of the ppl that replied said that link's combos are situational AND i posted every link vid made (at least thats wat the compilation guide said)

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I don't understand how that spawned out of the conversation, but, uh....SCRAAAAH!
DO we even know how Link has so much **** up his ass? Bombs, rangs, arrows and a ****ing hookshot? like wtf, your a noob. JKSJKSJKS.

Lol i wrote a lot but my computer restarted...

I did that cause I dont have time to waste on *****es who doesn't take advice. I mean like you dont have to take my advice, but why would he even reply back to me with bull****? Its like a waste of time if you have this agrument over stupid **** thats why i stoped it. If he doesn't take my advice why would I bother shoving it up his ass? no point

Juss like in the board, someone good in smash who gives you advice, you'll take it. But look at this man, im giving out an advice or atleast trying to stop the **** from happening but he replies back with crap coming out from his mouth. Why bother waste my time.

Bottomline.
If someone doesn't like your post and he ****s all over the place why the **** would I care. If he hate what I do/post imma let em hate but he aint wastin my time, thats why I stoped the converstion between me and him.

Anyways
Heres a combo which can rack up damage with mindgames: Jab > Jab > Dsmash
Combos with platforms: U-Throw > U-Air or D-Air.
Tip : Replace every Air move with Dair if you know your gonna hit your opponent and if you know that thier is no counter for it (shield grabs, CC to punish? or something). K so people may not agree with me due to different playstyle and people we play, but in my "Link rules" this tip had been effective in my game play.

Lol, my combo video aint even up in the Link combo section since I didn't post it up in his thread. I do have a combo video, its pure edgeguarding, 9 mins long, dont bother watching it all of it. It was my second "test" combo video lol. no johns, Search it up in youtube, i dont even have a name for it but i think its like Stos combo video. It was made... 2005, 1 month after knowing all and using advance techs lol.

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
Stos is the best and he showed u who is the master.Btw i visited the help thread a long time ago.I told u and b4 that i posted this thread not for help just to know what do u think is the best combo from curiocity ffs idiots.
So why don't you ask there? Why does something like that constitute a new thread? in fact if you visited the thread why did you not post anything there? We could tell you the best combos for link (which, in fact I told you the most common and perhaps on the very first post I made)
and besides, if we suck why do you want our opinions either?

Bottomline.
If someone doesn't like your post and he ****s all over the place why the **** would I care. If he hate what I do/post imma let em hate but he aint wastin my time, thats why I stoped the converstion between me and him.
If people did this to begin with his trolling would be considered not effective and he would probably just die out, but nobody gets that and I guess I have no idea what I'm talking about....

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
oops...don't worry guys, the random duplicate post had nothing to do with the fact that my internet became *** ;)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Stos it's a shame i never heard of you or maybe i would have enjoyed your pointless advice <_< especially since a lot of it was basically ********.

AlZU whatever... just stfu, you honestly have no reason to keep posting.

Top Bottom