• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Hmph, I guess the Link Social Civil War is over.....

back to the greninja boards I go.

Vanishes in mid air

:150:

Batu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
drlight33
This chaos is so... unnecessary... @TSM ZeRo, why not make a How is link after the patch video instead of a hate video that make us link mains look bad? I am subscribed to you channel, and one think that I like from it is how friendly your videos are... Is just a suggestion tho.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Alright, so apparently Izaw has done things like this to other people:

Regardless, he apologized to me for harassing my friends, lying repeatedly, going back on his words and trying to make me look bad to his fans (Not like just an apology fixes anything though) and deleted the video and unblocked me.

I guess it's over.

Regardless, Izaw has done this to other people and the difference is that I won't get intimidated. I'll fight back and I won't stay quiet.
In the future people should be wary of him, honestly.
Yes, Izaw is known for doing this, as I said. That's why we don't tolerate him, it's not jealousy or insecurity as his Izawmbies believe.

Also, the only way for people to be wary of him is for this to be known, or else he'll just keep doing it as he has for the past 7 years. There's a reason he still does it.

Last edited:

Izaw

Smash Ace
Ok I want to get something out there.

I want to apologize for my actions. And I want to apologize to the community as well as to @TSM ZeRo

After I left Sky's house I got constant tweets, messages on SB, youtube, facebook, that I was a liar. When Sky tweeted that Zero was loosing a MM to a Link, I said yes he did, I beat him 2-0, in a Link Ditto, not in a serious match, I would get stomped in a serious match.

I kept being called a liar, narcissist, scumbag. I wanted to make it stop, because I started getting messages from people even I look up to. I promised ZeRo I wouldn't upload the set. Yet I did, that was seriously stupid of me. Because I broke my promise, ZeRo messaged me and told me to remove them because I lied. So I removed them.

After removing them people kept calling me a liar as well as a fraud for uploading either a fake set and then taking it down, or a set that was agreed upon to not be uploaded. I was still a liar. I wanted to fix this by asking ZeRo if it was Ok to re-upload the set, and he still said no. He left a comment at the end that didn't sit right with me. That is not HIS fault, it is my personal problem for taking it that way. I should have just respected it, however it came out. I just felt angry and mistreated at the type of response I got. In all honesty I should have just shut up and let the people calling me a liar do their thing. But since I felt mistreated and angry I uploaded the set yet again to piss of ZeRo and disrespect him for feeling mistreated. That was wrong of me, I did it out of hate and anger, I know that sounds like an excuse, but I really did an idiotic and disrespectful thing.

Now I remain a liar, bigger than it all started, and now have way more hate than before. I deserve it though, I did wrong. Honestly all I wanted is for all of this to stop. It is the only thing I've wanted since I came back from the US. But this was not the way to go about things. I'm full of regret and I don't know how to solve any of this. Hopefully this can be put to rest at some point. Yet again, to everyone, I apologize. I feel terrible shame. But well deserved.

In the past, I also uploaded a 100€ MM against me and Haze, Haze later claimed that this was not a MM between me and him. It wasn't, it was just a serious youtube set, it was a sponsored set by Media Mancers, and the winner of the set got 100€.

~Unknown~

Smash Apprentice
Ok I want to get something out there.

I want to apologize for my actions. And I want to apologize to the community as well as to @TSM ZeRo

After I left Sky's house I got constant tweets, messages on SB, youtube, facebook, that I was a liar. When Sky tweeted that Zero was loosing a MM to a Link, I said yes he did, I beat him 2-0, in a Link Ditto, not in a serious match, I would get stomped in a serious match.

I kept being called a liar, narcissist, scumbag. I wanted to make it stop, because I started getting messages from people even I look up to. I promised ZeRo I wouldn't upload the set. Yet I did, that was seriously stupid of me. Because I broke my promise, ZeRo messaged me and told me to remove them because I lied. So I removed them.

After removing them people kept calling me a liar as well as a fraud for uploading either a fake set and then taking it down, or a set that was agreed upon to not be uploaded. I was still a liar. I wanted to fix this by asking ZeRo if it was Ok to re-upload the set, and he still said no. He left a comment at the end that didn't sit right with me. That is not HIS fault, it is my personal problem for taking it that way. I should have just respected it, however it came out. I just felt angry and mistreated at the type of response I got. In all honesty I should have just shut up and let the people calling me a liar do their thing. But since I felt mistreated and angry I uploaded the set yet again to piss of ZeRo and disrespect him for feeling mistreated. That was wrong of me, I did it out of hate and anger, I know that sounds like an excuse, but I really did an idiotic and disrespectful thing.

Now I remain a liar, bigger than it all started, and now have way more hate than before. I deserve it though, I did wrong. Honestly all I wanted is for all of this to stop. It is the only thing I've wanted since I came back from the US. But this was not the way to go about things. I'm full of regret and I don't know how to solve any of this. Hopefully this can be put to rest at some point. Yet again, to everyone, I apologize. I feel terrible shame. But well deserved.

In the past, I also uploaded a 100€ MM against me and Haze, Haze later claimed that this was not a MM between me and him. It wasn't, it was just a serious youtube set, it was a sponsored set by Media Mancers, and the winner of the set got 100€.
Respect you being a man about it, but now........I don't think there's anymore faires in the bottle to bring you back to life

Luig

Confused
I really need to check these boards more often. I really like how link plays.

I take it it isn't this busy here usually?

Nothing like some good ol' flames to cook up a roast.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
I'm full of regret and I don't know how to solve any of this.
As someone once told me: Be sorry and stay sorry.

Also, I told you like 2 pages ago to stop caring/reacting to what people said, to stop being insecure. You didn't listen and this happened.

Hope you truly learnt your lesson.

Last edited:

ExplosiveChaos

Smash Cadet
NNID
ExplosiveChaos
Smash 4 community pls grow up
Can you please not just butt in without knowing any context.
But anymore, the only thing I am confused is, why? If I hadn't seen this, I would of had a lot of respect for Izaw. He has a great Link, and a way better one then I will ever get. But why try to upload a MM against ZeRo with a ditto that is clearly lopsided for you? And do that for years? There is no point except to inflate an already high ego.

Last edited:

CSWooly

Smash Cadet
NNID
WulfenGale
So, yeah.
If there are any Smash 3DS Link players, I was wondering (no that wasn't a reference to the earlier "fracas") if I could organise some games tomorrow, because honestly, the only Link players I've faced are...well...FG Links

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
People like Leffen continue to play well and disregard what people think, because other peoples' opinions are dumb. I'm not a huge fan of the attitude, but Leffen plays really well without anyone's support
I sincerely hope at least for your sake Izaw that you give up on the opinions others have of you and just do your own thing.

Play well (or attempt to) in tournament.
Enjoy the game
Share relelvant info here
: http://smashboards.com/threads/link...rmative-quotes-can-be-found-in-the-op.379659/
Post relevant videos here: http://smashboards.com/threads/video-arkive-critique-thread-october-20th.369394/
And most important of all, don't take anything on the internet seriously. NO EXCEPTIONS

Bam! free guide to living peacefully in the "toxic mire" everyone believes the Link boards are...
Just because someone says something about you or attempts to call you out doesn't mean you should respond (often times the opposite is true.)

This should be the last time this needs explaining, but it won't be...

And a parting statement to all those lurking, or otherwise failing to understand why the Link boards are efficient the way they are.
I remember my own intro to the Link boards well. I came in after lurking, said something hilariously inaccurate about the :link2:v:rob: MU and was promptly ignored. I asked some simple questions, found the right place to look for info, and began improving personally. The structure of the boards and it's MO were not lost on me because I didn't ****post, didn't accuse anyone of being unfair, didn't boast about irrelevant statistics, and didn't sit around on the boards theorycrafting until I magically became good at the game. You too can have the joy of a balanced learning experience if you will but follow the rules and listen intently.
People these days really seem to forget the power of blank spaces.

Last edited:

Bigbomb2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bigbomb2
Well this was an awkward time to join Smashboards. But I haven't touched my 3DS smash in forever. Maybe I should

ZSaberLink

Smash Journeyman
I'm happy to see you man up now, so stay that way and stay real honest. Just keep repping Link in tourneys as you have been, and that's the best & right thing to do at this point. Keep in mind that lots of people on the internet simply don't dignify a response (a lot of them are just kids) and you should try to ignore them, however hard that is :). You realize all you needed was a tweet from Zero saying "Yes those friendlies with Izaw did happen. He's not lying." Right? Actually his post earlier in this thread probably would do the trick. I liked the match and thought it was fun to see what kinds of things Zero would attempt to do with Link, but I respect that @TSM ZeRo didn't want it uploaded.

@TSM ZeRo Are you thinking of doing a Link patch vid at some point? Aka Fair?

Anyways, might be going to a tourney if I don't feel too sick, let's see how that goes.

@Sev3n good luck at Tampa Never Sleeps! I have a friend there right now too, so is it a fairly big tourney?

Last edited:

LakerLink

Smash Cadet
So I have been a basketball fan my whole life, As far as I remember from the start watching MJ hit his last shot with the Bulls and retiring.

Ever since then I have followed basketball closely. In the process of all this I have realized one thing, and what has that thing been?

"The best players in the league get hated on the most" even for the smallest scandals sometimes they are blown out of pruportion.

Kobe Bryant gets a lot ALOT of hate,he gets called rapist, ball hog, only won Cuase of shaq, not as good as Jordan. Lebron James being the best player in the last five years, he has been called a coach killer, has to team up with super stars, doesn't have that killer instinct to win a championship. Even Jordan in his prime received that hate it's not apparent now because he didn't live in the fb Twitter era.

I bet you if I say Zero your being a girl for thinking that a video of you losing makes you look bad, or izaw you seem to have a big ego for posting a video of u beating the best player in the world without his main, I bet I would get a reaction out of both of y'all.

@TSM ZeRo Izaw Izaw , this is just a small bump in the road compared to what bigger and worse things that are going to be said or brought up to both of you. Best word of advice is build a thicker skin and stop caring on what people say and move on.

Last edited:

spessmun

Smash Rookie
Can you please not just butt in without knowing any context.
But anymore, the only thing I am confused is, why? If I hadn't seen this, I would of had a lot of respect for Izaw. He has a great Link, and a way better one then I will ever get. But why try to upload a MM against ZeRo with a ditto that is clearly lopsided for you? And do that for years? There is no point except to inflate an already high ego.
Honestly, he has a point.
This just, from what I can tell, seems like an entirely pointless argument which will pass over. ZeRo went in knowing what Izaw would be like, he even says as such on his TwitLonger, and could have handled the situation better. It should be obvious how Izaw could have handled it better but both sides are at fault.
Izaw should have attempted to negotiate with ZeRo, ZeRo shouldn't have made such a big fuss about it and attempted to keep it private instead of allowing his hordes to jump on it.
Izaw has publicly apologized, it should have ended there. Everyone needs to grow up and get over it. It's drama for drama's sake at this point, both sides can continue to play with their own merit deciding who they are and not some blown up drama.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Sorry guys, had some research papers for school that have taken a lot of my time. Spring break is a week from now so I'll be around some more.

Why is Izaw allowed to use social media?

LakerLink

Smash Cadet
Sorry guys, had some research papers for school that have taken a lot of my time. Spring break is a week from now so I'll be around some more.

Why is Izaw allowed to use social media?
Where have you been, btw are the link threads usually this crazy, Im still 2 weeks new here and there is a lot newbies just like me.

And yea we get it there is hate towards izaw but please your a moderator, your not aloud to show bias :)

Lawz.

NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Where have you been, btw are the link threads usually this crazy, Im still 2 weeks new here and there is a lot newbies just like me.

And yea we get it there is hate towards izaw but please your a moderator, your not aloud to show bias :)
Senior year of college is stressful so that's my focus for now.

There's no hate for Izaw from me, just poking fun at him. He's a good guy, just needs to watch how he does/says certain things.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
So for all the Link mains who haven't seen this stuff yet, you should check out DF's recent posts in the video critique thread where he does a really good in-depth analysis of a match.
http://smashboards.com/threads/vide...ead-october-20th.369394/page-23#post-20922031
http://smashboards.com/threads/vide...ead-october-20th.369394/page-23#post-20934944
I'm not saying this here so DF gets overwhelmed with requests, I'm just saying this because if you're a smash 4 Link main and you haven't watched these videos, then what the **** are you doing on the Link boards anyway?

Lawz.

NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Just wanted to say, if anyone is going to glitch in MD/VA, I'll be there. That's during my Spring Break so we in there.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Best word of advice is build a thicker skin and stop caring on what people say and move on.
I think I read this before...where was it? Ah yes:

Finally, you need thick skin to survive in here. If you’re the easily offended type, consider yourself forewarned.
The board rules, written by yours truly.

Last edited:

Stryker95

Smash Journeyman
[deleted trash-talking post]
Good grief kid, have you even researched these boards? First of all, not all players have the opportunity to get their vids on Youtube, and many do not care. Second, pointing out flaws in people's ability to read past posts, the "Read before posting thread" or flaws in someone's character does not mean one has to be a good player. Third, as it has been pointed out before, Elessar has done much for the Link boards and for his community as a TO, more than you have ever done. On top of all that, he was not calling you at for copyright, he wasn't even being a little bit rude, simply pointing out that this could have been avoided if one were to ever read what they are supposed to. What is your deal, why must you always jump in without doing some research?

Last edited by a moderator:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
On top of all that, he was not calling you at for copyright, he wasn't even being a little bit rude, simply pointing out that this could have been avoided if one were to ever read what they are supposed to. What is your deal, why must you always jump in without doing some research?
Damn Stryker, you took the words right out of my fingers.

Lawz.

NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Come on guys we're all Smash Brothers here, let's just get along.

Seriously.

Batu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
drlight33
People like Leffen continue to play well and disregard what people think, because other peoples' opinions are dumb. I'm not a huge fan of the attitude, but Leffen plays really well without anyone'ssupport
I sincerely hope at least for your sake Izaw that you give up on the opinions others have of you and just do your own thing.

Play well (or attempt to) in tournament.
Enjoy the game
Share relalvent info here
:http://smashboards.com/threads/link...rmative-quotes-can-be-found-in-the-op.379659/
Post relavent videos here:http://smashboards.com/threads/video-arkive-critique-thread-october-20th.369394/
And most important of all, don't take anything on the internet seriously. NO EXCEPTIONS

Bam! free guide to living peacefully in the "toxic mire" everyone believes the Link boards are...
Just because someone says something about you or attempts to call you out doesn't mean you should respond (often times the opposite is true.)

This should be the last time this needs explaining, but it won't be...

And a parting statement to all those lurking, or otherwise failing to understand why the Link boards are efficient the way they are.
People these days really seem to forget the power of blank spaces.
^^^^Wise words. Real and simple...
This chaos is needed.
Yeah, I can see how some times chaos is needed in order to solve some serious issues...

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I'm lurking but goddamn, this is why people hate Smash 4's scene

Not Melee, PM or Smash in general but Smash 4 because you mother****ers can't grow up and act like adults. All over a damn video game. How about thinking before reacting and doing the common sense thing to not cause drama or do you do for the lawlz?

That's all I'm gonna say and I'm out

Top Bottom