• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I'm so hyped for MH4. Every installment always brings a fresh new experience. This game attracts only a small audience in the US, though, because it requires a lot of grinding to get the best weapons and armor, and the average time it takes to complete a quest is between 15-30 min. I feel pretty proud to be of that minority.

Last edited:

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Then you're not a true Link main. GTFO poser.
That's cute.

You must have not hung around any Toon Links before.

Have you managed to close down a very important thread in a matter of minutes because you trolled so hard? (Top Five Thread ring a bell?)

;p

Edit: Majora Mask 3D hype!

Last edited:

Naroghin

Smash Ace
NNID
Naroghin
@ Naroghin Naroghin Most of MM's dungeons were planned for Ura Zelda, but modified to fit termina when the game's premise shifted. The swamp and snowpeak dungeons (and likely the overworlds) were going to be in and the other's were still in development. There is also a strong paralell to this in Ocarina of Time due to Ganon's Castle having an Ice segment for the water medallion rooms and the wind segment in the forest medallion room was likely a scrapped Wind temple Idea (n64 probably didn't have the space for it).
Ahhhh I see, thanks for setting that straight. Guess I'm not really missing out then, huh? Suddenly it feels as though a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders...

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
That's cute.

You must have not hung around any Toon Links before.

Have you managed to close down a very important thread in a matter of minutes because you trolled so hard? (Top Five Thread ring a bell?)

;p

Edit: Majora Mask 3D hype!
No I haven't because I don't do gay.

And no I haven't because why would I? Also, that's something a group of people would accomplish, not only one or rise you'll just get banned.

Finally, much like gay, I'm sure that what eggs tenet they did doesn't come close to the old link mains trolling which caused the exodus to AiB.

Zelkam

Resident Wizard
Switch FC
1068-8431-0431
I never spent much time on the Link boards here because I didn't start getting interested in competitive play until shortly after the move to AiB. To this day, I still don't fully understand what happened.

Also, super excited about Majora's Mask! I've only ever played it once on the 64. Remaking ti on the 3DS gives me the perfect excuse to replay it. :bee:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Let's just put the past behind us. This is smash 4 Link; let's try to get along under the common goal of an awesome character dominating :chuckle:.

Last edited:

Lúcio

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0989-1922-4046
Majora's Mask 3D hype! Can't wait to play. I knew Fierce Deity Link was an alt in Sm4sh for a reason. Speaking of, he'll definitely look amazing in the Wii U version. The only reason he looks meh on the 3DS version is because of hardware limitations and the fact that he's just a recolor, with Link's 3DS version model not being very impressive in the first place. Getting the FD mask in MM3D will be a blast as well. I wonder how much more awesome he'll look with the enhanced graphics. :)
i'm not gonna lie, i went BLOODY MENTAL when i saw the 3DS remake announced.
i've been waiting for this for most of my life, serious.
i'm such a MM nerd; it's by far my favourite zelda game so you can imagine how frustrating it has been having to wait this long for a remake :(

i know it'll be basically the same game but having it on a portable console to play wherever (mostly in bed), it will just be amazing.
so happy guys, so happy.

This isn't another incredibly well made fake fan trailer?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyazYYev7Nw

edit, found it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj6cXziHpjQ&list=UUGIY_O-8vW4rfX98KlMkvRg
I probably won't get the 3D remake. I don't have a 3DS, lol. But aside from that I've done everything in the original and Game Cube LoZ collection so many times that a remake with better graphics but the same content won't hold my interest.
I'd like to see a new LoZ modeled after MM.
tbh that fan-made trailer was excellent - i remember seeing it when they released it and thinking that a wii-u remake with a different graphic style like that would be excellent.

some of my friends have said they will seriously consider buying a 3DS just so they can get that game - nintendo are gonna make SO much money on this!

i'm glad they've done remakes of some of the best; OoT, WW and now MM - it's gonna be awesome.
i would be happy if literally nothing has changed - the game was near perfect and i wouldn't alter a thing.

Nope. How about "You've met a terrible fate, haven't you? - Social Thread"

Also, I wasn't that active in the Link boards here, but rather AiB and the Link xat.
that line still gives me chills all these years later...

the only negative i have from the trailer is the moon.
i know some people like the slightly changed design but i think the original was perfect.
it was creepy but it wasn't too in your face like this newer design tries to be (if that makes any sense?)

_Relapse_

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0962-9930-5001
Played OOT on 64 but never MM so I'm happy that I'm going to get the chance to finally get to play it on 3DS

Lúcio

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0989-1922-4046
Played OOT on 64 but never MM so I'm happy that I'm going to get the chance to finally get to play it on 3DS
MM was amazing on n64.
i was a little young to fully understand the dark, depressive undertones that i see in it today but i bloody loved it.
i feel like it does get overshadowed a little by the (deserved) hype that OoT gets.

and if you still aren't amazed by MM, you gotta remember dem jumping skillz.

Naroghin

Smash Ace
NNID
Naroghin
Man, all this MM talk is really making me want to pick the game up again. I don't have a 3DS but I do have an N64 currently hooked up and ready to go; maybe I'll pop it in and give it another play-through.

The N64 is currently hooked up just to run SSB64 as I don't have a wii or a GC to run Brawl/Melee to hold me over till the WiiU version comes out. No WiiU yet either. *ssiiiggghhhh* Fiscal responsibility.

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Let's just put the past behind us. This is smash 4 Link; let's try to get along under the common goal of an awesome character dominating :chuckle:.
Then take down the (unplayable connection match that forced me to go for a Wi-Fi gimp video) because I'll then have to upload the other two (and that will only bring the situation from the grave).

Yes, he's a kick butt character good luck with that.

Last edited:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Then take down the (unplayable connection match that forced me to go for a Wi-Fi gimp video) because I'll then have to upload the other two (and that will only bring the situation from the grave).

Yes, he's a kick butt character good luck with that.
You really don't understand how parenthesis work , do you?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
You really don't understand how parenthesis work , do you?
No I know, I'm just using them to separate words and such it's a habit and it seems okay and I've never had others complain because it separates things quite nicely (like fragment sentences and such).

Twenty eight (28) I get it man. But thanks for avoiding the main issue and jumping to that and trying to make me look like a fool. Try harder I guess?

Last edited:

rd1023

Smash Cadet
I'm new to smashboards, but alas I'm another dedicated Link main. Have yet to get my hands on smash 4 but I hear Link is viable again? I had to switch to the dark side and main Marth in melee and Brawl simply because Link wasn't as viable (moreso in brawl). From what I'm hearing he's at least mid tier? Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself :3

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Alright guys, I figure Smash 4 for WiiU comes out in a couple weeks so I should probably start looking into everything and getting involved again. Looks like all of Link's moves are basically the same (obviously properties, combo potential etc. are different). So what's the lowdown? Is Link awesome? What moves are good now? Do we finally have a reasonable CQC game? What do I need to know about this incarnation of Smash (just the quick version, I don't need a 15 page dissertation :p )?

And how about "tier list?" This is all I've found but I'm not sure I trust it. Obviously it's early but does this at least look fairly reasonable?

Also I gotta know about Mega Man and Robin. They're the new characters I really wanna play :awesome:

rd1023

Smash Cadet
Well this is Reddit's tier list.

From what people are saying, link should be a bit higher though. I cant confirm as I have played less than 5 games of smash 4 so far, holding out for wii u.

Last edited:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Two things. One, that tier list is so wrong that it makes me giggle. Two, forget about damn tier lists. The game is too new, there is no meta game yet, people have only the barest idea of the postential of the chars so far. Tier List are pointless at the moment. Just pick a char, learn him, focus on basics and l2p.

No I know, I'm just using them to separate words and such it's a habit and it seems okay and I've never had others complain because it separates things quite nicely (like fragment sentences and such).

Twenty eight (28) I get it man. But thanks for avoiding the main issue and jumping to that and trying to make me look like a fool. Try harder I guess?
Yeah, that's not it either. But keep trying! You're bound to get it eventually.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Two things. One, that tier list is so wrong that it makes me giggle. Two, forget about damn tier lists. The game is too new, there is no meta game yet, people have only the barest idea of the postential of the chars so far. Tier List are pointless at the moment. Just pick a char, learn him, focus on basics and l2p.

Yeah, that's not it either. But keep trying! You're bound to get it eventually.
Cute, you continue, you must not have a lot of activity outside of this, huh?

There are a few rules to them. First they enclose information that will clarify or is used aside. They are used for extra addition information.

As well, periods go inside the parentheses only if an entire sentence is inside the parentheses as well. Despite the appearance, parentheses are not part of the subject. And as well, Commas are more likely to follow parentheses than precede them.

I think this sets your 'I'm bored let me go annoy someone question'. Thanks.

Edit:

So, I'll part take in this conversation towards Smash4, has anyone brawled that 'scrub' AirJay, yet? I'm really curious towards how scrubby his Yoshi is, imo!

Last edited:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Cute, you continue, you must not have a lot of activity outside of this, huh?

They're cliff notes and it's used to enclose information that will clarify or is used aside.

As well, periods go inside the parentheses only if an entire sentence is inside the parentheses as well. Despite appearances, parentheses are not part of the subject. As well, Commas are more likely to follow parentheses than precede them.

I think this sets your 'I'm bored let me go annoy someone question'. Thanks.
Awwww, looks like somebody has finally learned how to copy paste. And it only took you half an hour too! I mean, considering that this was your original post:

And that as soon as I hit reply your edit showed up, which means that you edited your reply after I loaded the thread but before I hit reply, and there it reads 23 minutes ago. You must be so proud of suc a wonderful achievement. Too bad though that you can't edit in real life, or take time to think your silly burns after someone has said something that hurts your feelings. No wonder you like posting thing so much, it makes you feel almost normal, right?

Also, the *** text under your name is also grammatically wrong and makes no sense. It's obvious you simply google translated something pathetic which you thought would make you seem like a big boy.

Finally, I'm still waiting for your videos.

Ah, I almost forgot. Thanks for noticing that I'm cute Embarrass

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Awwww, looks like somebody has finally learned how to copy paste. And it only took you half an hour too! I mean, considering that this was your original post:

And that as soon as I hit reply your edit showed up, which means that you edited your reply after I loaded the thread but before I hit reply, and there it reads 23 minutes ago. You must be so proud of suc a wonderful achievement. Too bad though that you can't edit in real life, or take time to think your silly burns after someone has said something that hurts your feelings. No wonder you like posting thing so much, it makes you feel almost normal, right?

Also, the *** text under your name is also grammatically wrong and makes no sense. It's obvious you simply google translated something pathetic which you thought would make you seem like a big boy.

Finally, I'm still waiting for your videos.

Ah, I almost forgot. Thanks for noticing that I'm cute Embarrass
Uh huh, well, at first you were just annoying and.I thought you're preforming this troll experiment (still don't know) but I thought you would use this like 'COH doesn't know what they mean *laugh* so, I decided to shut you up because I know you wont hush about it. I fulfilled your dream now be grateful.

Edit 1: I was also sitting here waiting for you to respond and finish this some sort of curiosity that your silly mind was thinking ever so much.

Edit 2: *Awaits more bs*

Edit 3: See I have objectives that I'm focused on completing at the moment, one very big important goal is my mid-terms, you know, those tests that drain those Brain chemicals and the countless numerous hours of studying, right?

I'm also what people say or write as 'the guy' so basically if anything doesn't operate correctly, they come seek help from me and therefore I may help them resolve the burden upon them. I as well help volunteer in my Church, work out family problems, my work/job, college curriculum, and so on.

People depend on me, yes, they do, I know it's obscene to dare fathom that an alien like myself could dare help anyone without a result of mass destruction and annihilation. I'm young (20) but I'm depended upon every waking day with whatever is involved in my life. At first I didn't care and I curse my actions in my past but now I'm more than grateful to serve my family with abundance and a whole heart-edely manner and my time for Harvesting.

I wish I never dared enter in here, why you wonder my curious, boy?

Well, it's because it's a board that bs is right around the corner and the "internet will push back" someone from here actually wrote that, so if it's okay with you that I'm quoting his words and yes he really did, you need proof of citation?

Let me know because your wish is my command. He agreed that it's silly what you all get worked up about, it's like you all enter a hot flash based situation if someone DARE respond differently and THINK differently and that is why I don't ever dare enter threads like this. I only come now to check messages and view some people here and then I vanish for a short period of time.

But don't worry, I'll fulfill your aggregated rush to view my content of matches that I will soon upload. I apologize if your time is more valuable than my church, family, work and college time is.

I'll let you in on a little secret, gaming is my only free time that actually helps me un-wined my day. Before I would just play for hours and hours because it's fun. Now I use games to help me relax and I still have that kid in me to play it and yes take it SERIOUSLY in other words, competitively.

I knew there would be a response, but to this degree, I cringe with a grieving smile for this society based atmosphere and discombobulated structure. But that's just my OPINION, I'm sure on your end it's fine and dandy. Now, will you excuse me? I have to go respond to a conversation I am engaged in and no I didn't create a Genocide, close though he he.

Last edited:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Uh huh, well, at first you were just annoying and.I thought you're preforming this troll experiment (still don't know) but I thought ...
Yay, you did it, you used parentheses properly, hooray! Now your next goal will be to learn how to use conjunction properly!

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Uh huh, well, at first you were just annoying and.I thought you're preforming this troll experiment (still don't know) but I thought you would use this like 'COH doesn't know what they mean *laugh* so, I decided to shut you up because I know you wont hush about it. I fulfilled your dream now be grateful.

Edit 1: I was also sitting here waiting for you to respond and finish this some sort of curiosity that your silly mind was thinking ever so much.

Edit 2: *Awaits more bs*

Edit 3: See I have objectives that I'm focused on completing at the moment, one very big important goal is my mid-terms, you know, those tests that drain those Brain chemicals and the countless numerous hours of studying, right?

I'm also what people say or write as 'the guy' so basically if anything doesn't operate correctly, they come seek help from me and therefore I may help them resolve the burden upon them. I as well help volunteer in my Church, work out family problems, my work/job, college curriculum, and so on.

People depend on me, yes, they do, I know it's obscene to dare fathom that an alien like myself could dare help anyone without a result of mass destruction and annihilation. I'm young (20) but I'm depended upon every waking day with whatever is involved in my life. At first I didn't care and I curse my actions in my past but now I'm more than grateful to serve my family with abundance and a whole heart-edely manner and my time for Harvesting.

I wish I never dared enter in here, why you wonder my curious, boy?

Well, it's because it's a board that bs is right around the corner and the "internet will push back" someone from here actually wrote that, so if it's okay with you that I'm quoting his words and yes he really did, you need proof of citation?

Let me know because your wish is my command. He agreed that it's silly what you all get worked up about, it's like you all enter a hot flash based situation if someone DARE respond differently and THINK differently and that is why I don't ever dare enter threads like this. I only come now to check messages and view some people here and then I vanish for a short period of time.

But don't worry, I'll fulfill your aggregated rush to view my content of matches that I will soon upload. I apologize if your time is more valuable than my church, family, work and college time is.

I'll let you in on a little secret, gaming is my only free time that actually helps me un-wined my day. Before I would just play for hours and hours because it's fun. Now I use games to help me relax and I still have that kid in me to play it and yes take it SERIOUSLY in other words, competitively.

I knew there would be a response, but to this degree, I cringe with a grieving smile for this society based atmosphere and discombobulated structure. But that's just my OPINION, I'm sure on your end it's fine and dandy. Now, will you excuse me? I have to go respond to a conversation I am engaged in and no I didn't create a Genocide, close though he he.
What a Hallmark edit that was. It almost made me feel something. Almost but no. Sorry, I'm all out of feels right now thanks to MM3D.

Anyways, now that Mahatma CoH is gone off to feed the homeless and cure cancer let's move on.

Are you guys happy about MM coming out for 3DS or would you have preferred the Wii U? Asking since I read an article about why the 3DS is the right console for MM's re-release.

Edit: Stupid predictive text typos...

Last edited:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
I think most of us would have preferred a Wii U version of MM, but then again... I prefer a Wii U version of most Nintendo games. No hate on the 3DS, just saying. I never played MM before, so either way, this will be a 'new' experience. Honestly though? Maybe I'm missing something, but the graphics didn't look THAT much different from the N64 version. Perhaps because it's still in beta, I'm not sure. I'm still considering giving it a shot (:

Also, who here is expecting a Fierce Deity Link costume for Link in Hyrule Warriors?

Last edited:

Lúcio

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0989-1922-4046
please guys, can we not just get along and blast out a version of ballad of the goddess on our speakers? :)

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I think most of us would have preferred a Wii U version of MM, but then again... I prefer a Wii U version of most Nintendo games. No hate on the 3DS, just saying. I never played MM before, so either way, this will be a 'new' experience. Honestly though? Maybe I'm missing something, but the graphics didn't look THAT much different from the N64 version. Perhaps because it's still in beta, I'm not sure. I'm still considering giving it a shot (:

Also, who here is expecting a Fierce Deity Link costume for Link in Hyrule Warriors?
You should see OoT 3D. The 2 games when put together look VERY similar in terms of graphics. I think the graphics look pretty finalized to me.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
I still need to play OoT 3D... if I didn't have so many upcoming games I wanted, I might have played it by now (:

So we have... Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask (on the 3DS), Windwaker (on the Wii U) for remakes so far. What do you guys think will be next? Twilight Princess? Or one of the older handheld games, like Link to the Past?

Lúcio

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0989-1922-4046
So we have... Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask (on the 3DS), Windwaker (on the Wii U) for remakes so far. What do you guys think will be next? Twilight Princess? Or one of the older handheld games, like Link to the Past?
well twilight princess isn't actually THAT old in the grand scheme of things.
a link to the past had a semi-remake which was a link between worlds so i doubt they'll remake that any time soon.
aside from the original (which imo should be kept as it is; a timeless classic) i'm not sure if there's any others that stand out which would be good value for a remake.
potentially oracle of seasons/ages if we're pushing it.

however i'm pretty confident the next zelda game (after MM 3DS) will be a new one anyway.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Yeah, Twilight Princess isn't that old, but I wouldn't mind seeing its graphics in all its HD splendor and less blurriness.

And of course, I'm more hyped for a new Zelda game over a remake. Tried REALLY hard not to be disappointed when they made no update for Zelda U on their latest Direct. I wasn't expecting it, but I just... hoped. Hell, even a title would be nice at this point. Not Legend of Zelda... U.

Last edited:

FSK

Smash Ace
All I really want is a HD remake of the fishing pond from Oot.

Last edited:

Lúcio

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0989-1922-4046
Yeah, Twilight Princess isn't that old, but I wouldn't mind seeing its graphics in all its HD splendor and less blurriness.

And of course, I'm more hyped for a new Zelda game over a remake. Tried REALLY hard not to be disappointed when they made no update for Zelda U on their latest Direct. I wasn't expecting it, but I just... hoped. Hell, even a title would be nice at this point. Not Legend of Zelda... U.
i quite liked that aspect of twilight princess though - a little dark and ambiguous.

a remake is almost always made for one of 2 reasons; either the popularity for ther game is overwhelming and a re-make would yield excellent sales, or the game was only playable on a "dead" console such as the n64 or the gamecube.
since TP is available on the wii (therefore the wii u), it isn't inaccessible or missed enough by fans to warrant a remake for the next 3-5 years at least.

i always like zelda game titles - they seem to always get it spot on and they always sound so good.
as for the next zelda game, i don't doubt it will be awesome, skyward sword was exceptional for a wii game and definitely did justice to the 25th anniversary.

Lúcio

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0989-1922-4046
just out of interest guys, what are your top 5 zelda games from personal opinion?

mine are:
1) Majora's Mask
2) Skyward Sword
3) Wind Waker
4) Ocarina of Time
5) Phantom Hourglass

hopefully i don't get eaten alive for OoT being so low...
i'm not sure what the perception of Phanton Hourglass is but i bloody loved it personally; really liked how they made it on the DS and i actually liked the bird's eye gameplay.

Rizen

Smash Legend
^ Roughly ordered:
MM
TP
ALttP
OoT
LoZ (NES)
LAwakening
OoSeasons
SS
OoAges
Four Swords Adventures
Zelda2
Crossbow Training

Hi Mocha :)
I wanted to see more of the new Wii U Zelda too. Nintendo is taking their sweet time about it.
A Link to the Past might get a remake, not that it needs one but there's profit to be made.

I'm not excited about any remakes tbh.

Last edited:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
I think that those are enough remakes. In fact, WW should've never been made imho. While I would've loved an ALTTP (which is my fav LoZ) HD remake, but I'd trade that for a good fresh Zelda.

About MM, I would have liked an HD one, but I get it while nintendo went for the 3DS. It's so they could reuse all the work they've already done on the OoT remake, which uses the same engine and everything, and also to keep "faithful" to the spirit of the original one.

And my top 5 for LoZ games:

1. AlttP
2. SS
3. MM
4. LoZ
5. OoT

1 & 2 are kind of tied actually tbh, but still, there's just something about the nostalgia in AlttP and what it means for the series that makes it 1.

Last edited:

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
MM is my personal favorite in the series due to it's atmosphere, and how the gameplay structure lent itself to a moderate degree of non-linearity, but my favorite design (barring non-canon Hyrule Warriors) is Oracle Link as a nice balance of Link's youthful vigor.

If I were to put up a top 5, y'all might think my priorities are a little esque... but:
1: Majora's Mask
2: Link's Adventure
3: Ocarina of Time
4: Legend of Zelda
5: Twilight Princess

It should go without saying however that I dearly enjoy every game in the series, these are just my tops. Also, the design for Link in my current avatar would be the most amazing Link design ever IMO.

rd1023

Smash Cadet
1. Majora's Mask
2. Skyward Sword
3. Ocarina of Time
4. Twilight Princess
5. Wind Waker

Lúcio

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0989-1922-4046
About MM, I would have liked an HD one, but I get it while nintendo went for the 3DS. It's so they could reuse all the work they've already done on the OoT remake, which uses the same engine and everything, and also to keep "faithful" to the spirit of the original one.

And my top 5 for LoZ games:

1. AlttP
2. SS
3. MM
4. LoZ
5. OoT

1 & 2 are kind of tied actually tbh, but still, there's just something about the nostalgia in AlttP and what it means for the series that makes it 1.
i think regarding MM nintendo would've heard rumblings whichever way they went.
if they wanted to go full HD on the wii u, some people would've moaned about it not being a 3ds portable game.
personally i think they got it right but maybe i'm biased sincei have a 3ds but not a wii u....yet ;)

i think what impressed me most about Skyward Sword is that they could make such an excellent game in such a modern time.
you know everybody raves about timeless games in a series as old as Zelda (you see people moaning about how hollow COD and some of the newer mario games are for example), so it's nice to see the newwest installment in a franchise like this tp the list of some people's favourites.

so yeah, i talk a lot...

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515

Mocha...get on to playing MM, it's more important even than OoT (which you've played already anyways).

Also about the graphics, the idea was to have it look like the 64 version but smoother, to honor it kinda.

Top Bottom