• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Hey everyone. Is anyone available to have some matches against me? I really need to improve in this match-up and figure out what options I have available. I should also get a notebook and start writing down my observations.
I'll add you or you add me if that's ok. I'm in the states for a month so I want to play as many people as possible for good MU experience before going back to the land before time. If you want to play or see me on just PM me, I'll answers if I'm available (in the case I'm not on). I can normally play in the morning and evening, from 7 forwards or so for know.

ESPECIALLY Young Link. (I've seen a Link main eat a YL main whole in here before.)
I like lurking here, you bunch amuse me.
Nah Young Link is fine. He's the Hero Of Time, the protagonist of MM. That's hardcore.

Random4811

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Random4811
3DS FC
3093-7532-1720
My mistake, it was late. I turned YL into TL. Now that TL. I have seen some Link mains putting down TL mains in here.

Okay, who thought it would be funny to make the most banned member of our entire community a premium member? EleTzar, is there something you'd like to tell the prolitariat?

Hong

The Strongest
Also, @ Hong Hong where are you? We miss you man. We need your chill in our boards.
I have barely had Internet access these past three days. Been helping someone move, and this evening I am heading further up north!

Have not forgotten about the Link forums. Just have not been able to visit SmashBoards in general.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333

Zelkam

Resident Wizard
Switch FC
1068-8431-0431
OMG I just found out that android has an animated gate of time wallpaper! You don't know how giddy I am right now. :grin:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Right, because protecting the internet, the very medium through which we, the Link community, do all of our communication, and where we spend much of our time, isn't important?

Is Uncle Shin going to have to put you over his knee?
Spare me! I am of an age where homework and an upcoming musical production are the more important matters. My teenage mind is incapable of having a care for things that will affect America later on because i have things that will affect me NOW. Please understand? :(

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
Spare me! I am of an age where homework and an upcoming musical production are the more important matters. My teenage mind is incapable of having a care for things that will affect America later on because i have things that will affect me NOW. Please understand? :(
I imagine your post coming from a face like this.

It's alright man, relax, kick off your shoes, crack open a lovely soda, prop your feet up on the next chair over (but not the coffee table mind you) and have fun. The paramount rule around here is not to take 99% of what anyone says seriously. Uncle Shin can be a bit stern after a couple beers you see, but so long as you don't wander into his shed unguided you should be just fine ^.^

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Okay, who thought it would be funny to make the most banned member of our entire community a premium member? EleTzar, is there something you'd like to tell the prolitariat?
I did say that you were going to promoted tovarish Shin. Enjoy your new promotion.

I did say that you were going to promoted tovarish Shin. Enjoy your new promotion.
генерал, I had a feeling you were behind this. Oh, the wide new world open to me. Stuck my head into the disco room, briefly. What havoc there is to be sewn. This is your doing, товарищ, and I am unsure I am able to restrain myself.

Such sacred realms to be darkened. Or not. Time will tell.

Uncle Shin can be a bit stern after a couple beers you see, but so long as you don't wander into his shed unguided you should be just fine ^.^
But the guided tour, now that's something. Only my favourites get that 'privilege'.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I imagine your post coming from a face like this.

It's alright man, relax, kick off your shoes, crack open a lovely soda, prop your feet up on the next chair over (but not the coffee table mind you) and have fun. The paramount rule around here is not to take 99% of what anyone says seriously. Uncle Shin can be a bit stern after a couple beers you see, but so long as you don't wander into his shed unguided you should be just fine ^.^
Yeah yeah yeah, i know. Replying can be funny, though. :p (That puppy is soooo cute.)

How the heck did I double post? Stupid phone...

Last edited by a moderator:

Rizen

Smash Legend
The puppy's photoshopped.
Anyone want to wifi? Edit, nvm. The sun's coming up and I'm going for a hike.

Last edited:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
It must be terrifying to have that level of power. Be careful it doesn't consume your soul.
It's not dangerous if you had no soul to begin with. That's the only way of dealing with this kind of power, so I got rid of mine ages ago. It was only an encumbrance anyways.

Please understand? :(
No, I can't understand because it is precisely because of this mentality that the world is as it is. People only care about today and thus screw up tomorrow. Now you care about some toon link musical no tomorrow you'll complain about big brother limiting everything you do because you were dumb to take take 5 mins out of your super busy homework schedule to sign an online petition.

I know it's hard because of how the brain works, but being to think about effect and consequence and about tomorrow over today is what demonstrates mental maturity.

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
Hmmmm, only 8,000 sigs in 5 days. I'm gonna show this to a Youtube ranter. He'll get more sigs.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
And? Still cute.

This pic made me question whether or not I like SS's artwork.
Waiting for the ban hammer.
Welp I just lost a friend today, because he kept johning about how Link is a tutorial character and how I'm about average.
He can't beat me, and it just kept pissing me the **** off.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Waiting for the ban hammer.
Welp I just lost a friend today, because he kept johning about how Link is a tutorial character and how I'm about average.
He can't beat me, and it just kept pissing me the **** off.
Tell him to stop being a scrub then. I mean, if he can't beat an average player with a tutorial char, what does that make him? The scrub among scrubs.

I hiked to the top of a mountain this morning :)
Pics next time. Also, which state are you in?

Top Bottom