• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

Zelkam

Resident Wizard
Switch FC
1068-8431-0431
[03/12/2014 10:26:51 PM] Zelkam (Jedi): I feel like part of Shin's soul was locked away with that account
[03/12/2014 10:27:08 PM] veritiel: it was indeed
[03/12/2014 10:27:19 PM] veritiel: not that he's gotten it back, it's like he's been unleashed for real

Tracked down this exchange, because I think there may be some truth to it.
How long did it take you to find that? lol

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
See, it's stuff like this that just screams that you're a kid, maybe 14 or 15. You're trying to act tough but then add a clarification or something down there, and also kissed the point completely.

He wasn't trying to scare you, he was giving you the proof you asked for. You were talking about how Drunken_Master used to post gore pics, you said you didn't believe him so he showed a screen cap of that happening and you thought he was trying to scare you. Way to miss the point kid.
I didn't know that I was showing my childishness that much. I am very childish just to tell you. And yeah, I do try to act tough, but sometimes it doesn't work.

Oh, ok. I just though that @ ShinTwist ScreamPaste ShinTwist ScreamPaste randomly posted it, not that it was Drunken_Masters post. I understand now.

The war uncle @ ShinTwist ScreamPaste ShinTwist ScreamPaste mentioned is a real one that caused an exodus and a schism here on these boards. Short version is that we had a tier list for who was the best Link Main. We had a S tier which was Aurashade (may his name be forever cursed), then an A tier with Legal, Kirin, Izaw and @ sasook sasook in it, and so on. It was a fun thread which served as a social kind of thing, based on tech skill and tourney results. However, on day the thread got closed because reasons, and that sparked the ire of the Link mains who went to war against this site. Basically, we upped the trolling flaming that you see here to epic proportions and started invading every room in the site, even the staff room. Eventually most accounts were banned and permabanned. We took our fight against gods and spat in their face, but gods they still were and they used their power to banish us. Our greatest warrior was Shin, who drew so much wrath on him that his account got banned permanently 3 times. Yet here he stands, free from imprisonment once more after over half a decade. The war ended when all Link mains left this forum.

Shin tells it better though.
Gods, I'm so sorry for what happened to you guys. I am glad I wasn't apart of that, you suffered so much. You all now have my utmost respect. *bows*

Ooooooo, I want to here Shins version *gets popcorn*

sasook

Smash Champion
Drunken_Master back in Brawl's prime really lived up to his name. To be honest, Shin was the only one who could match him.

And wow the tier list brings back memories. Shin & I spearheaded that war.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
So, who's going to APEX? I know I can't because there are things out of my control, but I'm hoping that whoever goes makes it out of pools with Link. At least.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Drunken_Master back in Brawl's prime really lived up to his name. To be honest, Shin was the only one who could match him.

And wow the tier list brings back memories. Shin & I spearheaded that war.
As glorious as that war was, I'd hate to see it happen again. I really can't stand aib's new name and background color.

BryE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ChaserTech
So, who's going to APEX? I know I can't because there are things out of my control, but I'm hoping that whoever goes makes it out of pools with Link. At least.
Can't go.
Don't have a ride plus I have family visiting during the holidays.

Also new avatar hype. Gonna make a new signature to match the avatar possibly but I'm unsure.

Zelkam

Resident Wizard
Switch FC
1068-8431-0431
Remember the one time he actually admitted it?...hang on lemme find it.

Here we go:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Is there gonna be a sort of Revelation on this forum? Like if Link dominates in APEX, people swarm over here asking why he's so godlike, and we spill our secrets? Something like that?

Is there gonna be a sort of Revelation on this forum? Like if Link dominates in APEX, people swarm over here asking why he's so godlike, and we spill our secrets? Something like that?
Spill our secrets? No, damnit, we file them in easily accessed stickies, and filter out the lazy scrubs who want to be spoon fed.

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
The same way we always do:

Got some good games in with elessar during the US trip, this game's online is LEAGUES better than brawl. But then again, syphilis was smoother than brawl Wifi... Now I've played Shin, Elessar, LinkandIkelover, and Drunken_Master.
*I'm looking at you Rizen*

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Got some good games in with elessar during the US trip, this game's online is LEAGUES better than brawl. But then again, syphilis was smoother than brawl Wifi... Now I've played Shin, Elessar, LinkandIkelover, and Drunken_Master.
*I'm looking at you Rizen*
I've managed to play you, Rizen, DF, and Cyner. Still missing Sook, Shin, Drunken Master, Blubba, and anybody else willing. It's fun to play against you guys with no lag, or at least playable lag. The matches vs Zane were good, until I switched to my alts, then I got readkt.

Also, @Hong where are you? We miss you man. We need your chill in our boards.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Hey everyone. Is anyone available to have some matches against me? I really need to improve in this match-up and figure out what options I have available. I should also get a notebook and start writing down my observations.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Hey everyone. Is anyone available to have some matches against me? I really need to improve in this match-up and figure out what options I have available. I should also get a notebook and start writing down my observations.
I can but I'm not good at SSB4's system or the pro controller yet so we'd be learning together.
Edit I added you and am hosting a room. Tell me if you can't join.
Are you still up for wifi?

Last edited:
I'd be willing to play, I'm in Canada though so there might be more significant lag than some of the other Links would give you.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
I can but I'm not good at SSB4's system or the pro controller yet so we'd be learning together.
Edit I added you and am hosting a room. Tell me if you can't join.
Are you still up for wifi?
I saw your post a bit earlier and sent you a PM. I'm online now. If you are willing to play let me know.

@ ShinTwist ScreamPaste ShinTwist ScreamPaste that's fine. We could test it out and see what happens.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
GG. Sorry about the lag. The "joys of centurylink" include my internet simply not working some days and working fine other days. :facepalm:

@ Shin what's your NNID? I probably won't be able to play now though. :c

Last edited:

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
So here are the results from saturday's tournament.

http://challonge.com/Sm4shSoSSingles

1st place - Rosalina
2nd place - King DeDeDe
3rd place - Sheik
4th place - Link

There were pools to determine who went to bracket. I believe there were 21 or 22 people who entered to begin with. Obviously an 8 man bracket here. It doesn't show Grand Finals for some reason but Jester went on to come back from Losers Bracket and win it all.

Top Bottom