• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

Naroghin

Smash Ace
NNID
Naroghin
@ Rizen Rizen

Home sick from work today. I may not be much of a challenge in my current state but I can play any time and will make a diligent effort to take a couple stocks at least. Let me know the time (here or PM, whatevs) and we'll get it goiing.

Siledh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Siledhrel
3DS FC
3969-5560-9348
Got my last essay deadline today, so I'll be interested in playing some games later, if you're around @ Rizen Rizen . Might not be til after 9pm EST because that's the deadline, but we'll see how I do.

Rizen

Smash Legend
My schedule is weird because it somewhat depends on what other people can do and when, i e my mom and grandma. I have a chunk of time right now if anyone wants to play.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
My schedule is weird because it somewhat depends on what other people can do and when, i e my mom and grandma. I have a chunk of time right now if anyone wants to play.
I'm in chat now if you wanna join

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I'm just here to say @ Zane the pure Zane the pure 's avatar displays a good taste in idols.

However, it was not as good as my avatar yesterday when I was celebrating Iori Minase's birthday.

Jussayin'.

:093:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
I'm just here to say @ Zane the pure Zane the pure 's avatar displays a good taste in idols.

However, it was not as good as my avatar yesterday when I was celebrating Iori Minase's birthday.

Jussayin'.

Upon glancing at your post I read" idiots" instead of "idols".

Also, I saw the leaked pics of Harley Quinn I Suicide Squad...and I am terribly disappointed. First the Joker, now Harley...what the hell is wrong with DC Movies? They should just grab their Animated Movies and make them Live Action. Instant blockbuster.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Upon glancing at your post I read" idiots" instead of "idols".
Baka.
Also, I saw the leaked pics of Harley Quinn I Suicide Squad...and I am terribly disappointed. First the Joker, now Harley...what the hell is wrong with DC Movies? They should just grab their Animated Movies and make them Live Action. Instant blockbuster.
lol, I haven't seen her yet but…

There are some really good avatar choices around here. I think Shin and Elessar are top two contenders for best avatar.
Am I too weeby for you?

Zelkam

Resident Wizard
Switch FC
1068-8431-0431
Yes. Why, weren't you? I mean, everything was so damn wrong about it. Her performance may be flawless, but aesthetically they completely butchered Harley.
I don't like the look of the entire cast. They look like a group of punk cosplayers.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
If it were 08th MS Team, Outlaw Star, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Gurren Lagaan, or FLCL. Something like that would be acceptable.
Sorry I'm not mainstream enough for you.

*descends deeper into the abyss*
I don't like the look of the entire cast. They look like a group of punk cosplayers.
lmao so true.

I talked to someone about it and we agreed that like, the Joker's tattoos, for example, look like something a FAN of the Joker would get, and not Joker himself.

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
-removed-
Awwww, aren't you just the cutest?
Like, This cute:
ლ(o◡oლ) Rise-chan!
Now run along to mommy you little scamp, don't wanna be late for movie night eh?

And on the off chance you feel like sticking around for a while, I figure I should relieve your worries by assuring you that your testicles will drop eventually, you just have to be patient and wait it out.

@ Camalange Camalange You know it, I know it, who is anyone else to deny it.
And now that you mention it I can't believe I never thought of it before.
EVA, TTGL, FLCL and Jojo's all the anime that "anime fans" tell people to watch instead of "mainstream" shows like DBZ, Naruto, and bottom half of the bikini (jussayin'); I don't think they realize the irony in their words... Now Serial Experiments Lain on the other hand... (My favorite)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-PkAQcuZOw

Last edited:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I'm bad.

Thank you.
You know that I'm right here, right?

The even bigger irony is you tell the Links to learn how to play, but you can't learn how to cope with zoning. Congratulations.
Be mad at Sakurai, not us. He forced us to play this way.
Better nerf Link again.

Siledh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Siledhrel
3DS FC
3969-5560-9348
The Joker reminds me of the someone who wishes they were in Avenged Sevenfold. I liked Harley's look, but had no idea it was meant to be Harley, which kinds of defeats the purpose in my book. Not a fan of either look for the characters.

I do like Will Smith's Deadshot though.

Zelkam

Resident Wizard
Switch FC
1068-8431-0431
Sheesh, whatever that guy said must've been pretty bad for it to get removed so quickly. O.o

Zerker

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlexZerker
Sheesh, whatever that guy said must've been pretty bad for it to get removed so quickly. O.o
What was it anyways?
Someone complaining about how they're too stupid to counter Link and demanding more nerfs because they want to be babied?

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208

EVA, TTGL, FLCL and Jojo's all the anime that "anime fans" tell people to watch instead of "mainstream" shows like DBZ, Naruto, and bottom half of the bikini (jussayin'); I don't think they realize the irony in their words... Now Serial Experiments Lain on the other hand... (My favorite)
Yeah, it's like when film majors say to watch Citizen Kane, Shawshank Redemption, etc.
I think he removed it himself. Forgot his fire tunic I suppose.
No, it was taken care of.

Would've done it myself if I could.

If only the user I elected as a mod could've done it… :p

Last edited:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Crap, I missed the party.

Anyways, @ Camalange Camalange , anata wa totemo baka des ne. Also, because of that vid I liked your post just so I could unlike it.

@ Zelkam Zelkam I agree. The Joker was just painful too painful to see. I really can't understand how is it that DC keeps screwing things up.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Last edited:

Himura Kenshin

Smash Journeyman
I missed what he said. If he's complaining about projectiles, then lets be honest here, there are characters that have better projectiles than Link. Plus, our inside game took a hefty toll when the "balance patch" came out.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
I just noticed that whoever deleted the post took he time and effort to edit every quote of the post.

Interesting.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
By the way, who did you elect as a mod?
I'll never tell~
Next time save at least a screen shot of the post, I want to see it now...
Oh, I can still view it. Screenshot it just now for… Evidence.
I just noticed that whoever deleted the post took he time and effort to edit every quote of the post.

Interesting.
Correct. I would've done the same, tbh.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
I'll never tell~

Doshte?

Also, if you didn't take care of it, who did? Did someone report it (unlikely that any of the Links would've done that) or are we under that close of a surveillance?

Siledh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Siledhrel
3DS FC
3969-5560-9348
Awwww, aren't you just the cutest?
Like, This cute:
ლ(o◡oლ) Rise-chan!
Now run along to mommy you little scamp, don't wanna be late for movie night eh?

And on the off chance you feel like sticking around for a while, I figure I should relieve your worries by assuring you that your testicles will drop eventually, you just have to be patient and wait it out.

I have Lain back home. Tried watching it once, but couldn't get into the art style. Might give it another go one of these days.

Currently watching Samurai Champloo and Freezing Vibrations on Netflix. Now there are two utterly different shows. And Freezing Vibrations is frankly beyond belief.

Last edited:
Top Bottom