• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

Rizen

Smash Legend
I would have preferred Battletoads over characters that got in like DH and WFT. Battletoads would be awesome.
I remember playing battletoads and double dragons. The hover bike part murdered me and my friends, lol.

FSK

Smash Ace
I guess old replays won't work after the update, so sharing old replays is a no go :\

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
And mail them to people you want to share replays with am I rite?
Great minds think alike

On a side note, I sorta wanna get to know all you guys. Link's been my main since Brawl/Melee and I think he's got mad potential in Sm4sh. Do you guys have a Link Skype group or something?

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Great minds think alike

On a side note, I sorta wanna get to know all you guys. Link's been my main since Brawl/Melee and I think he's got mad potential in Sm4sh. Do you guys have a Link Skype group or something?
We have a xat, but it's active occasionally because life.

xat.com/linksmashers

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Catpukee got top 8 today, out of many, using largely Link (MK for a CF, game two against a Sheik and against a Rosalina).

Remember this image, gentlemen: it is such stuff as dreams are made on.

DUKEL

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SirDukeIII
Catpukee got top 8 today, out of many, using largely Link (MK for a CF, game two against a Sheik and against a Rosalina).

Remember this image, gentlemen: it is such stuff as dreams are made on.
Props!

Would really like to see the winner's input on that MU tbh.

EDIT: So I just logged into Smash NN on my 3DS and it saved my replays.
Is this a way for us to keep them post-update?
Have we all been saved?

Last edited:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
have you guys played this game online called supersmash flash it is pretty good. It feels like a real smash game and there link is actually one of the best character s in the game. Plus there adding Isaac! On a side note has anyone here played Xenoblade chronicles for the wii it is AMAZING!

D

Deleted member

have you guys played this game online called supersmash flash it is pretty good. It feels like a real smash game and there link is actually one of the best character s in the game. Plus there adding Isaac!
I've heard of it, but never played it.
On a side note has anyone here played Xenoblade chronicles for the wii it is AMAZING!
Resident Xenoblade fan of the Link boards here. Indeed, it is an essential game for anyone who owns a Wii, Wii U, or New 3DS and has even the slightest interest in RPG's.

As of this post, I'm anticipating the upcoming Xenoblade Chronicles X on Wii U, which looks very promising.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I like Diddy as a character but the Hoo Haw sucks. Similarly I like Rosalina and MK as characters in their games but not in SSB4 and Brawl, respectively.

We need to think up intros for the new characters.
Simon Belmont whips the competition!
Zit is ready to kick butt!
Glitch scraps his enemies!

Good work cat! :awesome:

Last edited:

FSK

Smash Ace
Just to add on to Cat's tourney placing. He placed 7th at a tourney that featured some of the best players in europe. Hype as ****s people.

DUKEL

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SirDukeIII
I think it's fantastic that several zelda characters are top-tier this time around instead of depressingly mid-tier.

Shiek, Link, and Ganon! That's three out of four!

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Here are the results: http://smashboards.com/threads/aval...-melee-smash-4-the-netherlands-europe.397674/
One of his games against a Sheik (the guy who placed 5th) was recorded -- hopefully they'll upload it. He went Link game 1.

I also saved some double matches. Incidentally, this was our very first double match:

:sadeyes:
Tell us the truth DF...can you sit again or is it still too sensitive?

Also, props to cat. Mad proud of him/her, though I knew that if someone was capable it was him/her. Mad skills that one.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Edit, sorry I shouldn't bring my problems here. I'm just in a bad mood and busy lately.

Last edited:

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I think it's fantastic that several zelda characters are top-tier this time around instead of depressingly mid-tier.

Shiek, Link, and Ganon! That's three out of four!
It's not that Link and Ganondorf are high tier, it's just low and mid tier don't suck that much anymore.

Even Princess Zelda herself has blown me away once or twice with a good sweetspotted aerial or two.

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
The biggest thing is that very few characters (outside of customs) just outright fail at everything, and an excellent player will be able to make of good showing of some of the worse matchups (think -2 or better) while -3s won't look like the mauling Melee makes them look like.

Okay people, I've near completely fixed my gameplay problems, so I'm finally back on my game. Now to give it a test spin in the days to come.

BaPTraPLaP

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BaPTraPLaP
You know, there's nothing wrong with conceding a point. It shows maturity.
My apologies. I'm gonna have to concede to two points one is to this one that has been made.
And you completely missed the point lmao. Tier lists don't magically disappear because of ignorance.
This being the other.
I hate to say I made a rookie mistake here. This is why I lose in debate class I don't ever aknowledge the opposing sides arguments therefor never counteract them. Just make ignorant statements.
Again my apologies.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
The biggest thing is that very few characters (outside of customs) just outright fail at everything, and an excellent player will be able to make of good showing of some of the worse matchups (think -2 or better) while -3s won't look like the mauling Melee makes them look like.

Okay people, I've near completely fixed my gameplay problems, so I'm finally back on my game. Now to give it a test spin in the days to come.
SSB4 is much better balanced than Brawl for sure.

It's taken me a while to stop playing 'Brawl Link' and play SSB4 Link too. Playing like Brawl really hurts our performance.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
That was -- refreshing? I've had to miss a smash tourney due to debate tournaments: it ain't worth it. Lots of slick lawyer types and bossy women with the most mannered and inauthentic way of speaking, whose only object was winning.

Top Bottom