• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Yeah I guess you are right, it does get sadder.
I was going to follow-up earlier with "I'll probably say something sadder" but now the joke has already been made.

But yeah, I suppose brightening people's lives on Valentine's Day is sad, should just mope around instead~
You avatar...it's judging me, I know it.
It seems you've grown quite attached to it~

:093:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
I was going to follow-up earlier with "I'll probably say something sadder" but now the joke has already been made.

But yeah, I suppose brightening people's lives on Valentine's Day is sad, should just mope around instead~

I'm not criticizing what you do, I'm criticizing those who need to be cheered up over a dumb fake holiday.

It seems you've grown quite attached to it~
Au contraire.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
But do you have an pretty but annoying otaku rearranging your personality traits?

My opinion is invalid as Majora's Mask has yet to rid itself of my saliva... God I love this game.

As a florist, I'll be working a pretty long shift tomorrow, so I'd like to wish you all a Happy Valentines day tonight before I'm overtaken by the lovestruck masses. :smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk:

Whoa, that good huh? Though is there anything you would have changed if you could?

Also, that picture is FREAKEN ADORABLE X3.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I've never seen this before... A Gay... Created our thread title

You must be the prophet O' Gay one
I don't think @ The Merc The Merc really qualifies as a Gay, if I know UH and I do, he would drop Toon Link without a second thought if Young Link was in.

Last edited:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I'm not criticizing what you do, I'm criticizing those who need to be cheered up over a dumb fake holiday.
I think it's just an innocent way to spread some fun on an otherwise lame holiday. It's a perfect opportunity for our Host Club. We couldn't pass it up, and people seem to be looking forward to it!
Au contraire.
You don't have to hide your true feelings, Ele~

Last edited:

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
I think it's just an innocent way to spread some fun on an otherwise lame holiday. It's a perfect opportunity for our Host Club. We couldn't pass it up, and people seem to be looking forward to it!
It's a good thing Tamaki had no idea what a real Host Club is like, or that show would have been very different...

Whoa, that good huh? Though is there anything you would have changed if you could?

Also, that picture is FREAKEN ADORABLE X3.
As I am playing 3D right now, they certainly made Tatl more intrusive... I liked in MM how Tatl was wayyyyyyyyy less annoying than Navi, and even acted pretty spunky. Now they make her ramble out tutorials left and right at the beginning, and it frontloads the dialogue unnecessarily.
In the original, the only thing I would change is making the FD Mask usable anywhere...

And yeah I saw that picture and instantly shared it. (I don't really ship LinkXZelda, but it's a pretty nice pic regardless)

Last edited:

Jasudin

Smash Apprentice
In Your Alert Box, Increasing the Amount of Alerts
NNID
sushiramen8811
3DS FC
4768-7740-0434
It's a good thing Tamaki had no idea what a real Host Club is like, or that show would have been very different...

As I am playing 3D right now, they certainly made Tatl more intrusive... I liked in MM how Tatl was wayyyyyyyyy less annoying than Navi, and even acted pretty spunky. Now they make her ramble out tutorials left and right at the beginning, and it frontloads the dialogue unnecessarily.
In the original, the only thing I would change is making the FD Mask usable anywhere...

And yeah I saw that picture and instantly shared it. (I don't really ship LinkXZelda, but it's a pretty nice pic regardless)
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=LELzTIuEZvs

It seems that a lot of old glitches are back also. GREZZO STRIKES AGAIN.

Last edited:

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
Psh, being single on Valentines Day is great. You don't have to buy anything for anyone (unless you want to get yourself something) and you get to wait til all the candy goes on sale and load up. :D
Posts like this make me WISH I had a girlfriend.

I'm gonna be honest. I like being single on Valen****s because all the annoying couples are busy ****ing and spending money, I get to just relax with my beer and enjoy some videogames. Boring but lately it's just more enjoyable to me to vegetate when I can.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I'm gonna be honest. I like being single on Valen****s because all the annoying couples are busy ****ing and spending money, I get to just relax with my beer and enjoy some videogames. Boring but lately it's just more enjoyable to me to vegetate when I can.
You guys should do what the Gay mains are doing and Throw an International Pizza Week/Day! Trust me, it's awesome XD.

Zelkam

Resident Wizard
Switch FC
1068-8431-0431
This guy gets it

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
Well I hope everyone enjoyed February 14th regardless of valentine's festivities. I had a lot of fun handling requests and arrangements of flowers from the wee hours of the morning to deep in the evening. Got Mm and made it to Snowhead in an hour or so before sleeping three hours. Had a good time working with flowers all day, and I'm gonna cut this post short to go play more.
Much <3 fellow Link brethren and others.

incrediblej

Smash Apprentice
I'm vegitating almost all the time, it's one of the greatest joys in life some people don't really appreciate it as much as I do

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Why do I get the feeling you guys really hate him?
He didn't seem really stuck up when I talked with him on the Brawl match finder.
Normally I despise meandering here but, I honestly don't care, since you stalk me for quite a while, maybe it has to do with the fact that you're pathetic yes that's it. Oh, "Hate" oh what an infatuation I carried with that term of meaning. First thing that should be issued is an infraction for those two users of Smashboards threatening to violate two rules here on Smashboards and those two rules are flaming and trolling. But that wont happen, I know, so I don't care actually. Now to business with you children. No it's not the Smash-4 disapproval of any means. It's the fact that I'm more recognized than the rest of these "veterans" let me make it clear as water, if I started in the beginning with Link like the rest of you, you would all be buried a long time ago due to my wonderful breath of fresh Canada air technology towards Link's Life support Lungs filled with toxic chemicals that you filled his Lungs with. Not only that but, I'm aware many of you here have visited the Smash Arena, and I bet you ALL have at a point. I also bet you Brawled there as well in a time of your Smash carrier. Well you know that term, oh darn what is it called again, I keep forgetting it since I haven't read it ever again, since I repped Link in that Arena, oh right now I remember "Link sucks" it's gone now thanks to me a Link main that isn't a "veteran," and I bet you could've done that easily huh. Then why haven't you? We'll come back to that question later on. Oh but by all means pout and write "they're scrubs" now I come back to the question, then why couldn't you then beat them so badly/show them a new way with Link they wouldn't write "Link sucks anymore". Oh I know why, you know why? Why COH? Because you never beat them/ showed them new work and made the character Link happy. Ohh that's why lol. Yes that is why children that is why. However for me I can rest happily that I accomplished what any of you would die yes die in-order for that sentence to be eviscerated. Ha ha oh but it's "Wi-Fi" yes it is and a small chunk of people wont be actually mentioning Link sucks due to, me! When was the last time you have done that mm. Never really but I guess I had to "be there" of course a few exception of Link mains are qualified to have changed Link for the better not the worse. Name? It's not important, but the important fact is you're not mentioned, isn't that great? Face it me main-ing Link has been the best thing for the guy.

Heck my videos that are on mobile with terrible quality and reached 200 views without any real effort. Yet your videos sit catching dust for years and years, and when someone finds your videos, you barely get a few views. Boy oh boy you veterans sure raised the bar high, huh. Your wonderful ideology, crippled by your "experience" about "throw crap and run away" of course some Link mains can get away from that concept, but the rest, how's that working out for you? Not so good I can tell, I've watched with a smile on my face and a sad frown due to Link must suffer another ten more years of a painful sorrow, due to your impeccable dictatorship of course. Heck a very trust worthy member here agrees with me secretly, his name? Mm I forgot due to he wants it into something called a secret; which I don't blame him not for a single percent. Man oh man me starting a useless argument with your "brilliant" intelligence of minds, where you all will "dislike" my videos and follow me around and like whatsoever another person comments towards me you like because you're morons. Go ahead the more you dwell the more you look more and more pathetic and unworthy to be called "veterans". Your display towards dictatorship deserves a beheading towards your Link pride that wont ever go nowhere in hands of your hands. Was that a threat COH? Nope that is just an example of me comparing death towards how terrible you operate around here. Link already got like years of be-headings from other people, man he sure has a lot of heads huh.

And time to dive into the juicy meat; The fact that I despise Smash-4 isn't through vain, it's through experimentation after a week to figure out this game isn't better than Brawl. Before people didn't believe that theory, but now oh boy you got Reddit, Smashbaords, and other places I'm not very fond of or forgot about. People are now comparing why Brawl looks better in game-play and such. Oh and btw did you see that video of me with 6,000 views and the title "This Link is OP" wow I didn't care about the game and yet the views pile on like Hotcakes. Why is that? Does it upset you? Make you wonder why this is happening. Well I'll just write fate just enjoys my company more it seems. So to summarize basically, I tried the game and I despise it now, now I defend Brawl, get over it children, I have my educational reasons why I do so. Oh and be sure to dwell about it more and more about how I despise Smash-4. People like your kind are the reason why society is what it is now which is a failure. Following the newest whatsoever isn't always the right way and the perfect example is for one Melee and for life purposes our brainless, spineless, and useless president. Glad this useless argument wont evolve anywhere but cause friction. But wait I don't care so rant away about you wanting to get the last comment. Don't worry you already did kids. I will also be uploading more future content now finally, since I have some time due to college curriculum activities are fading away finally. The matches and projects that will be dedicated for the wonderful Brawl, will be recorded with the newest capture device called ElgoHD60 newest capture device with of course 1080hp and other fancy gadgets built inside the capture device. Be sure to get more upset about me uploading content that is actually worth the title as a veteran and views of course. I'll keep the dislike bar nice and harm for you. I don't care about the likes or dislikes as you can tell. My goal is for people to enjoy Link action whether they dislike or like I don't care. Either-way the saying "hard-work pays off" will come into play very soon anyways so yes. Oh and laugh it off since that's obviously what you all do yes you just "laugh it off" no you're piss angry and you want to do something about it. How your pathetic minds will operate towards this will truly be laughable and it will be sad since I wont be able to see it. No matter I can always guess but I just don't care. Alright then you wonderful veterans and future veterans have a nice day. Thanks.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
It's the fact that I'm more recognized than the rest of these "veterans" let me make it clear as water, if I started in the beginning with Link like the rest of you, you would all be buried a long time ago due to my wonderful breath of fresh Canada air technology towards Link's Life support Lungs filled with toxic chemicals that you filled his Lungs with.
:confused:

However for me I can rest happily that I accomplished what any of you would die yes die in-order for that sentence to be eviscerated.
:confused::confused:

Your display towards dictatorship deserves a beheading towards your Link pride that wont ever go nowhere in hands of your hands.
:confused::confused::confused:

Zelkam

Resident Wizard
Switch FC
1068-8431-0431
Normally I despise meandering here but, I honestly don't care, since you stalk me for quite a while, maybe it has to do with the fact that you're pathetic yes that's it. Oh, "Hate" oh what an infatuation I carried with that term of meaning. First thing that should be issued is an infraction for those two users of Smashboards threatening to violate two rules here on Smashboards and those two rules are flaming and trolling. But that wont happen, I know, so I don't care actually. Now to business with you children. No it's not the Smash-4 disapproval of any means. It's the fact that I'm more recognized than the rest of these "veterans" let me make it clear as water, if I started in the beginning with Link like the rest of you, you would all be buried a long time ago due to my wonderful breath of fresh Canada air technology towards Link's Life support Lungs filled with toxic chemicals that you filled his Lungs with. Not only that but, I'm aware many of you here have visited the Smash Arena, and I bet you ALL have at a point. I also bet you Brawled there as well in a time of your Smash carrier. Well you know that term, oh darn what is it called again, I keep forgetting it since I haven't read it ever again, since I repped Link in that Arena, oh right now I remember "Link sucks" it's gone now thanks to me a Link main that isn't a "veteran," and I bet you could've done that easily huh. Then why haven't you? We'll come back to that question later on. Oh but by all means pout and write "they're scrubs" now I come back to the question, then why couldn't you then beat them so badly/show them a new way with Link they wouldn't write "Link sucks anymore". Oh I know why, you know why? Why COH? Because you never beat them/ showed them new work and made the character Link happy. Ohh that's why lol. Yes that is why children that is why. However for me I can rest happily that I accomplished what any of you would die yes die in-order for that sentence to be eviscerated. Ha ha oh but it's "Wi-Fi" yes it is and a small chunk of people wont be actually mentioning Link sucks due to, me! When was the last time you have done that mm. Never really but I guess I had to "be there" of course a few exception of Link mains are qualified to have changed Link for the better not the worse. Name? It's not important, but the important fact is you're not mentioned, isn't that great? Face it me main-ing Link has been the best thing for the guy.

Heck my videos that are on mobile with terrible quality and reached 200 views without any real effort. Yet your videos sit catching dust for years and years, and when someone finds your videos, you barely get a few views. Boy oh boy you veterans sure raised the bar high, huh. Your wonderful ideology, crippled by your "experience" about "throw crap and run away" of course some Link mains can get away from that concept, but the rest, how's that working out for you? Not so good I can tell, I've watched with a smile on my face and a sad frown due to Link must suffer another ten more years of a painful sorrow, due to your impeccable dictatorship of course. Heck a very trust worthy member here agrees with me secretly, his name? Mm I forgot due to he wants it into something called a secret; which I don't blame him not for a single percent. Man oh man me starting a useless argument with your "brilliant" intelligence of minds, where you all will "dislike" my videos and follow me around and like whatsoever another person comments towards me you like because you're morons. Go ahead the more you dwell the more you look more and more pathetic and unworthy to be called "veterans". Your display towards dictatorship deserves a beheading towards your Link pride that wont ever go nowhere in hands of your hands. Was that a threat COH? Nope that is just an example of me comparing death towards how terrible you operate around here. Link already got like years of be-headings from other people, man he sure has a lot of heads huh.

And time to dive into the juicy meat; The fact that I despise Smash-4 isn't through vain, it's through experimentation after a week to figure out this game isn't better than Brawl. Before people didn't believe that theory, but now oh boy you got Reddit, Smashbaords, and other places I'm not very fond of or forgot about. People are now comparing why Brawl looks better in game-play and such. Oh and btw did you see that video of me with 6,000 views and the title "This Link is OP" wow I didn't care about the game and yet the views pile on like Hotcakes. Why is that? Does it upset you? Make you wonder why this is happening. Well I'll just write fate just enjoys my company more it seems. So to summarize basically, I tried the game and I despise it now, now I defend Brawl, get over it children, I have my educational reasons why I do so. Oh and be sure to dwell about it more and more about how I despise Smash-4. People like your kind are the reason why society is what it is now which is a failure. Following the newest whatsoever isn't always the right way and the perfect example is for one Melee and for life purposes our brainless, spineless, and useless president. Glad this useless argument wont evolve anywhere but cause friction. But wait I don't care so rant away about you wanting to get the last comment. Don't worry you already did kids. I will also be uploading more future content now finally, since I have some time due to college curriculum activities are fading away finally. The matches and projects that will be dedicated for the wonderful Brawl, will be recorded with the newest capture device called ElgoHD60 newest capture device with of course 1080hp and other fancy gadgets built inside the capture device. Be sure to get more upset about me uploading content that is actually worth the title as a veteran and views of course. I'll keep the dislike bar nice and harm for you. I don't care about the likes or dislikes as you can tell. My goal is for people to enjoy Link action whether they dislike or like I don't care. Either-way the saying "hard-work pays off" will come into play very soon anyways so yes. Oh and laugh it off since that's obviously what you all do yes you just "laugh it off" no you're piss angry and you want to do something about it. How your pathetic minds will operate towards this will truly be laughable and it will be sad since I wont be able to see it. No matter I can always guess but I just don't care. Alright then you wonderful veterans and future veterans have a nice day. Thanks.
It's a shame that you're such a thick headed, egotistical, numbskull because you would actually fit in quite nicely here otherwise.

Oh and btw, I watched that "Link is OP" video. It's not really surprising that it should have that many views considering he has 9000 subscribers, something that you conveniently failed to mention. It's also clear that he know very little about what he's actually talking about, and fawns over the gameplay like an Izawmbie to a combo video. There's also no actual proof that's your Link outside the fact that you claim to be him, either.

Anyway, thanks for the laugh. I hope that asserting your dominance over the internet continues to give you meaning in life.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
As difficult as it will no doubt be, I'm going to have to ask that everyone please try to ignore CoH. He's not worth it. Elessar and I are sorting it out. Feel free to message either of us.

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163

Let me ask this guy one last thing Foxy.

Did you ever take that douche out of your vagina?

incrediblej

Smash Apprentice
Im just sitting here with my popcorn thinking to my self
I like smash bros. its fun I wonder if anyone here thinks it's fun

To anyone who hates/dislikes smash games except for melee

Zelkam

Resident Wizard
Switch FC
1068-8431-0431

That would be @ Vonzar the Soulrender Vonzar the Soulrender . The rest of us (for the most part) are enjoying Smash 4. I, for one, think that it's quite fun. If I didn't think it was fun then I wouldn't still be playing it for 10 years now...wow, has it really been 10 years? I'm getting old. :p

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
As difficult as it will no doubt be, I'm going to have to ask that everyone please try to ignore CoH. He's not worth it. Elessar and I and sorting it out. Feel free to message either of us.
Since you asked nicely I won't respond to the idiot that is spreading his "genius" like an airborne toxin.

WiFi warriors make me sick.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror

Cool story, but Melee was a nice thing. Sakurai's non-competitive ideas are why we can no longer have nice things.

Smash4 is fun, I like it. It's not Melee, but it's a good game and quite enjoyable. It can be competitive, but two small tweaks to the game would do wonders for it. Shield stun, and making rolls less amazing.

incrediblej

Smash Apprentice
Cool story, but Melee was a nice thing. Sakurai's non-competitive ideas are why we can no longer have nice things.

Smash4 is fun, I like it. It's not Melee, but it's a good game and quite enjoyable. It can be competitive, but two small tweaks to the game would do wonders for it. Shield stun, and making rolls less amazing.
I meant it more like melee fanboys that say all the other smash games suck or that they're not competitive enough or that smash was meant to be competitive are what bother me I do agree sakurai over did it with brawl with trying to make it more for fun with smash 4 he did a better job for competitiveness but a few tweaks would make it better like adding a bit more speed like at the least 15% more or make it for easier to kill a bit earlier I can figgt a lvl 9 cpu and laslast up to 160% with lucario or link aagainmedium characters

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
I meant it more like melee fanboys that say all the other smash games suck or that they're not competitive enough or that smash was meant to be competitive are what bother me I do agree sakurai over did it with brawl with trying to make it more for fun with smash 4 he did a better job for competitiveness but a few tweaks would make it better like adding a bit more speed like at the least 15% more or make it for easier to kill a bit earlier I can figgt a lvl 9 cpu and laslast up to 160% with lucario or link aagainmedium characters
Well in comparison to melee... they do suck and they aren't competitive enough. Especially Brawl, it's like Mario party but with less skill involved.

Zelkam

Resident Wizard
Switch FC
1068-8431-0431
I meant it more like the melee fanboys who say all the other smash games suck, or that they're not competitive enough, or that smash was meant to be competitive. That's what bothers me. I do agree Sakurai over did it by trying to make brawl more for "fun". With smash 4 he did a better job for competitiveness, but a few tweaks would make it better. Like adding at least 15% more speed, or make it easier to kill a bit earlier. I can fight a lvl 9 cpu and last up to 160% with lucario or link against most characters.
Corrections are in red...sorry, i couldn't resist.

incrediblej

Smash Apprentice
Normally i wouldn't, but that one was just too much. There wasn't a single punctuation mark in his entire post. lol
Lmao thanks for correcting my grammer but thats probably I don't have good grades in english class

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Here's the gist of it:

-----------------------------------
Seeing as you guys are talking about Melee, I have to same I love all same games equally u (or there abouts). And while I have to same I like Smash 4 the most, I would like Melee more if I didn't suck at it :p. And also if I had a better GC controller.......

Though Melee does have Young Link....

Last edited:

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
For me, and a lot of people really, Melee will always be the pinnacle of competitive Smash (including PM) as long as Sakurai has his competitive bias. That doesn't mean I dislike the other games as a whole though.
- 64 looks to be fun competitively, and despite it being my first Smash game, I have a personal grudge against the N64 controller, hence why I don't play it on a competitive level.
- Brawl was pretty much the only I strongly disliked, and I think it's pretty self-explanatory why.
- PM is good, but at the current stage it's in, you're better off just playing Melee anyway since they over-nerfed just about everyone who isn't a Melee top tier veteran.
- Smash 4 is fun, and while my gripes with it are on similar level with Cyner's (shield stun, rolls like Sonic's and LM's being too safe, etc.) it's a pretty cool game overall. I think I recall HBox saying the same thing. Melee players will either hate it, or like some of the cool new additions to it, and so far, I'm part of the latter.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
So I was looking up the R.O.B easter egg in Majora's Mask 3D and came across this masterpiece.

I'm on mobile so that's why the pictures like that.

incrediblej

Smash Apprentice
So I was looking up the R.O.B easter egg in Majora's Mask 3D and came across this masterpiece.

I'm on mobile so that's why the pictures like that.
That's sounds like the best ending ever to any zelda game thank you nintendo for your creativity

Top Bottom