• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
wow, this thread needs to change its maxipaaaads

anyways, the trollface thing is beyond ********. why even troll in the first place if you're immediately going to let everyone know that you are doing it? amateur hour over here.

in other news, my back really hurts. I want a backrub. I'm not much for dating people but I would if they gave me constant backrubs.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light

anyways, the trollface thing is beyond ********. why even troll in the first place if you're immediately going to let everyone know that you are doing it? amateur hour over here.

in other news, my back really hurts. I want a backrub. I'm not much for dating people but I would if they gave me constant backrubs.
What was posted.

What I read:

wow, I need to change my maxipaaaad.
:troll:

I kid, I kid. If I was really trolling, I think ya'll would know.

Smooth Criminal

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

I have to agree on this (minus the backrub). Defeats the purpose of trolling IMO. Ruins the surprise.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
The game night thingamajig has already completed it's first gamenight?

Don't fret. Remember, old men are the future.
We've had two nights already.

Because they're Fuelbi. Ignoring backrub part.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Except they don't actually accomplish any rage
The only reason people are calling you out is because in 15,000 posts, you're bound to make a few mistakes.
I'm sure if I posted at that rate I'd have a load of haters too, but I don't post anywhere ._.;
Where did you even accumulate all of those posts? You have to be up there in the rankings of most posts.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I'm not salty bro. I just defended you because people are calling you out >.>;
I was explaining that in any situation, if I had 15,000 posts, just as many people would call me out because they'd have to have taken issue with at least one of my posts. I mean, I've gotten a hater or two and I have 1/15th the posts you do, so I'd imagine you'd have 15 times as many.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I didn't mean for that post to contain any insulting / derogatory elements.
What? I didn't take your post as insulting but my forgetfulness was the reason why I asked about the status of the game night thingamajig.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Augh, it was the most boring day ever. I feel wretched atm. I drank some gatorade to Fuel up. And it was good. Now i'm at my house chillin like a real gamer. I'm am such a player-1 on mkw online. Beating everyone like a bawss. So how's your old man day?

I hate all of you.

Makes **** soooooooooooo much easier.

/jokes

Smooth Criminal
That's pretty Solid, smooth.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Question: Tokyo, why do you feel the need to namedrop members of the LH in all of your posts? When I'm trying to namesearch myself and stroke my ego, it disheartens me to see when the posts mentioning me are yours.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I'm not salty bro. I just defended you because people are calling you out >.>;
I was explaining that in any situation, if I had 15,000 posts, just as many people would call me out because they'd have to have taken issue with at least one of my posts. I mean, I've gotten a hater or two and I have 1/15th the posts you do, so I'd imagine you'd have 15 times as many.
You'd think with 95% of anything I've ever heard from you directed at me is an insult I wonder

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
You'd think with 95% of anything I've ever heard from you directed at me is an insult I wonder
Naw bro. Just that one time. Other than that, other users have railed on you waaaay harder than me. I am a nice person, and I assume that if we had met on any other occassion that I would get along with you. With that said, why would I hold a grudge about a videogame 1v1? You silly banana.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I was a mod before for 2 1/2 months and then I got unmodded and then I got modded after too weeks.
No deets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom