• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Actually I used incorrect terminology anyways.

Because you're not as great as Choknater, DUH!
Please I'm just as great in terms of spam (which I guess is what you're getting at)

And for the love of god get your facts straight, I troll not spam, and I only troll as a defense machinism for when people try to call me out

:phone:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha i've told this story many times (and i try to make it shorter and shorter every time)

basically

1. in 2008~2010 i spammed sooooo much. at a time when mods didn't tolerate spam as much (social threads didn't exist)
2. i drew attention to myself as swf's biggest spammer, and i drew attention to the fact that i wanted to have the #1 highest posts
3. having already been banned 3 times, i was approaching a perma-ban because i was getting too annoying. instead of getting perma-banned... the admins thought it would be an even greater punishment to cut my post count in half AND reverse it.
4. at 12,171 posts, they made my post count go backwards. after that, they randomly cut my posts down to 5,637. from there, i got really annoyed, but i just kept posting (in ways that actually followed the rules) and eventually my post count kept going down past 0, and into the negatives
5. after reaching -10k or so posts, they brought it back to the positives on my birthday Sep 5, 2011.

so now i have around 22k posts, but it still doesn't make up for the random cut from 12171 to 5637. but that's fine with me! no big deal

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
fuel is just weird

you know who i really think posts a lot? that omega dude. LOL. i just can't explain it.

teran posts a lot as well

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
haha i've told this story many times (and i try to make it shorter and shorter every time)

basically

1. in 2008~2010 i spammed sooooo much. at a time when mods didn't tolerate spam as much (social threads didn't exist)
2. i drew attention to myself as swf's biggest spammer, and i drew attention to the fact that i wanted to have the #1 highest posts
3. having already been banned 3 times, i was approaching a perma-ban because i was getting too annoying. instead of getting perma-banned... the admins thought it would be an even greater punishment to cut my post count in half AND reverse it.
4. at 12,171 posts, they made my post count go backwards. after that, they randomly cut my posts down to 5,637. from there, i got really annoyed, but i just kept posting (in ways that actually followed the rules) and eventually my post count kept going down past 0, and into the negatives
5. after reaching -10k or so posts, they brought it back to the positives on my birthday Sep 5, 2011.

so now i have around 22k posts, but it still doesn't make up for the random cut from 12171 to 5637. but that's fine with me! no big deal
Is your title the highest you can get for post count?

fuel is just weird

you know who i really think posts a lot? that omega dude. LOL. i just can't explain it.

teran posts a lot as well
Nothing wrong with that, Omega is awesome. <333333

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
The real question I have for you Fuelbi is, when do people not call you out? :cool:
In truth, never. People always call me out and that's why I retort back by trolling. Shuts them up, I end up winning, and I get a chuckle or two out of it

*shrugs shoulders*

And damn chok is my hero

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
That's the next best trolling next to dense trolling. It's actually trolling that doesn't get you in trouble and that's encouraged. I'd pay for that **** lol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Is your title the highest you can get for post count?
haha yeah, i guess

In truth, never. People always call me out and that's why I retort back by trolling. Shuts them up, I end up winning, and I get a chuckle or two out of it

*shrugs shoulders*

And damn chok is my hero

hahahaha how do u "win" a troll? do u just continue saying ignorant things until the other person stops arguing? dang son. i'd like to "win" against you some day.

and thanks

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ahhaahah. i'd say i'm up to the challenge.

i got this. (though i don't see any reason why anyone would want to troll me, i'm too friendly yayuhz :D7)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
A lot of countries will post prices like that, I don't see why you North Americans make such a big deal out of it.
Actually it was just icy :ohwell:

And nah chok I wouldn't troll you. Or at least without provoking me. There's only like 2 people I genuinely dislike on the boards who I'll troll whether or not they've provoked and even then I just do it when they say something really, and I mean really, stupid that I can't resist to troll

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I think anyone who calls themselves a troll is automatically not a troll.
I say they are as long as they actually accomplish their goals

and that said stfu about me already I've been trying to not troll for the last couple of months to no avail because I still get keep getting called out and I'm trying to to repair what little of a shred of a good reputation I have left like seriously

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
reputation is overrated

sometimes the ppl who care about reputation the least have the best reputations!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
well even with that

the best way to clean up is to just clean up your act. people will start to notice, and if u still have h8erz and such, let em h8 while you grow better as a person

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Reputation is for Yakuzas and weenies.

I have no reputation I'm aware of, and YOU CAN TOO!

God I wish I was on my own computer . . . . .

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I had the most teryfying time ever.

It was like, my first time donating blood to save people.
I was scared to death while the rest was completely SOLID about it.

The moment is saw that thick needle going for my veins, It looked so f8tal, that I looked away.
After 15 minutes, I was done. So I guess it went a little smooth.

I got a free pizza and cookies w/ a drink. And the class decided to watch Alpha and Omega.

It was still teryfying though. >_<

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I've had several bad experiences giving blood, so I don't do it anymore. Which is a shame, because it's for a good cause and all that. :ohwell:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I want to give blood. Too bad I have to be 18 to be able to do it or else I'dve done that today when the blood drive trucks came by

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~

The moment is saw that thick needle going for my veins, It looked so f8tal, that I looked away.

I got a free pizza and cookies w/ a drink. And the class decided to watch Alpha and Omega.

I guess you had...

...a teryble time.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
It's okay, Zio, I think you're awesome.
FTFY.

Good story, would read again. 9/10

Oh you!! You're Ultra awesome as well, best mod ever.

*changes title* <33333

Thanks for the kind words, Omega! :bee:

I guess you had...

...a teryble time.
http://mirrors.rit.edu/instantCSI/

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter

Haha, I noticed TG was somehow able to put F8AL, SOLID and myself on there, nice. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom