• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It's pretty much the same.

Threads have their restrictions. And I'm not opposed to it.

Remeber 4chan's pony war? The 4chan mod's rules are almost going to be similar here if the extreme obsession keeps up on every thread the bronies post at.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
derails mentioning ponies are allowed here and almost every other general/socials.

Just not everything else. But still, it's not good news for posters when the mods are the ones that get annoyed by it.

BSP

Smash Legend
Lythium mentioned ponies though, not me. Blame yourselves.

But this is a social, isn't any topic fine? Obviously, some people want to talk about ponies since they keep bringing them up.

And TG, you are being a little paranoid. Calm down bro, nothing happened.

~~~~~

I don't pay attention to flowers that much. Seeing "Daisy" makes me think of the Mario Universe, MKW specifically because she's top tier in it.

I know that the Mario Parties have tier lists, but I don't really follow them.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
SotC is definitly an Action-Adventure game. Outside of the bosses there is nothing to do in the world but explore.

I want to pick this up, I haven't had a chance to play Ico before.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I go away for 4 hours and this thread explodes after being completely inactive for a full day. This **** is stupid beyond words.

Ponies need to die.
YOU KNOW WHAT SMOOTH, I'M SICK OF YOUR ****.

I just dislike fads, and I don't like it when they spread everywhere like the plague.
I thought we were done talking about how hipster we all were? Or are we talking about it because it's become vintage? Or are we just doing this ironically?

Well whatever the reason, you all need to go out and get some real ****ing jobs, you Salvation Army wearing, Pabst Blue Ribbon chugging, vinyl record collecting, never looking directly at a camera in a photograph, disgusting bearded, pretentious ******s.

MLP probably has its own forum somewhere where the endless posting of ponies is both tolerated and applauded. This is not that forum.
Several.

I now have Ico/SotC.

I should probably play it.
Me too, but I have two projects due on Monday and another one due Tuesday, and I'll be busy from 7-3 tomorrow.

But yeah, bronies, we need to respect the right people who aren't fans of the show to have some civil discussion without ponies being brought up. And if they do bring it up (usually in puzzlement of why it's popular etc.) then don't get excited or agitated. Just love and tolerate them as we always have.

And everyone else, please, just let the bronies be. They're not here to be intrusive or try to convert you or anything. The number of avatars shouldn't be so surprising to you either - remember when Lucky Star, K-On!, and Haruhi were popular? If it really concerns you about why people would watch MLP, ask about it in the appropriate thread in Media Metropolis, but nowhere else.

We all need to share these boards, which means that we have to have a peaceful coexistence and a mutual understanding.

You've gotta share.
You've gotta care.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
On Light house topic: When I get Xbox live again, I'll try to add some of you guys from here to play L4D with. I need to get a gaming PC though because PC is so much better. I played it on a friend's PC the other day and the difference in control is just "wow..."

@mad- that hurts, I didn't even do anything to you
lol Steam games on consoles, laughable. Free online and DLC.

I go away for 4 hours and this thread explodes after being completely inactive for a full day. This **** is stupid beyond words.
It didn't receive any new posts about a bit over half a day.

Why?

I ve got wii and xbox, but I don't really have the incentive to get a ps3 atm. Heck, my xbox is mostly just for the HD sonic games until I get enough $$$ to branch into other series

:phone:
You need to expand your game library once you get some spending money.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirby_Returns_to_Dream_Land

It's more like a traditional Kirby game than Epic Yarn. You inhale enemies to get their powers, you have a health bar that you can actually die from if it's depleted all the way, King Dedede has a prominent role as a misunderstood ruler who tries to work for the benefit of his people but has to face rebellions from small pink terrorists and moles inside his own army, etc.

BSP

Smash Legend
I will, but I've got to focus on getting into school first. Not much time to do anything now.

Hmm...games are going back to the good stuff...especially with Sega with Generations...maybe the end of the world really is dawning upon us?

John2k4

The End of an Era
I'm looking forward to that new Kirby game...should be good from what I've seen. :)

Tokyo - I got a 3DS a month ago when they were on sale for 99$. :b:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom