• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Well, I think ponies cannot be posted here or any other thread.

Because now that the MLP gen reopened, things have gone REALLY strict since then.
So I'd probably suggest you don't post things in reference to my little pony or else we might face the red cards.

I'm just pointing this out to ya. :/

S

smash brawl player 99021

You can never have enough ponies, really.

oh, no ponies then.
forget this.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Please be careful when posting ponies elsewhere than the mlp thread.
I really recommend it and I would be really appreciated so our fan thread avoids a future threat and/or lock.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I love that there's no middle ground with this, but I really can't blame you guys for hating fans of the show.

I know I sure do.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I don't actually hate the show or the fans of it.

I just dislike fads, and I don't like it when they spread everywhere like the plague.

BSP

Smash Legend
Please be careful when posting ponies elsewhere than the mlp thread.
I really recommend it and I would be really appreciated so our fan thread avoids a future threat and/or lock.
But I didn't lol

Didn't the MLP thread get deleted?
I don't think so

On Light house topic: When I get Xbox live again, I'll try to add some of you guys from here to play L4D with. I need to get a gaming PC though because PC is so much better. I played it on a friend's PC the other day and the difference in control is just "wow..."

@mad- that hurts, I didn't even do anything to you

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Is it a mlp avi they have that's bothering you? Or is it the posts related to the show?

If it's the avi, you might make a petition for no avatars related to mlp. Enforcing us to change it to a different one.

As well as the sigs.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I have nothing but love for you, BSP. <3

I've followed this show for about 7 months now and the community is truly amazing. It's just the bad apples it produced. I never realized just how annoying it is when people constantly spread it to every piece of the internet. I think LT mentioned this before, but I wouldn't be surprised if it showed up on adult video sites.

That being said, I went back to my roots because I understand that my avatars bother people. I love the show myself, don't get me wrong. I had an awkward exchange the other day with a real life brony and I was... really annoyed actually. I should've been excited about a potential new friend, but still.

I'd also like to clarify, this is in no way a fad. Fad implies that it's going to die some time soon, MLP has a very bright future.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Don't worry then. I think the mods are giving non-bronies the OK to report them for posts like that at all costs.

Well, I mean, some mods.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm reporting you for trying to get my account information. Stop harassing me right now.

Turazrok

Smash Master
MLP probably has its own forum somewhere where the endless posting of ponies is both tolerated and applauded. This is not that forum.

Me, I dont hate the people who watch it, I find the whole children's show for little girls weird, I've heard the arguments for it w/e, not my cup of tea. Just stop shoving it in my face like a jehovah's witness.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I've watched the show before (thanks to Alex <3) but I think the ridiculous fandom and stupidity that it causes is kind of out of control. Not to generalize, as the majority of fans aren't bad, but I was on the White House website, on this section for petitioning the government about issues when I saw a petition for something involving Equestria, which is taking **** too far in my opinion.

BSP

Smash Legend
We should focus on manly things. Like arm wrestling bears or climbing frozen water falls.

AKA not Ponies.
I suck at arm wrestling though...

I challenge the bears to a jumping contest. I'd beat them at that!

And I hate the cold. I'm not climbing a frozen waterfall :glare:

Sigh, once again, I you guys are the ones bringing up (and continuing) the pony related posts right now, I didn't do anything >_> If you consider my avi "shoving it in your face", err...sorry, but I'm not provoking or forcing anyone to talk about it.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'd also hate to say this but, I'm predicting there's going to be a perma-lock soon.
And all back-up threads will also be locked so, all there will be is, of course, our user group.

So no need to complain, guys.
You're pretty much winning. :p

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Tokyo, there's no rule about talking about it outside of the thread (though a lot of people don't like that).

The problem was NOT talking about it IN the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom