• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Game Nights - Sunday is Race night!

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I completely forgot.

This week's events (January 9th - January 15th):

Monday, January 9th will be shooter night.

Tuesday, January 10th will be a free play night.

Thursday, January 12th will be fighter night.

Friday, January 13th will be another shooter night.

Sunday, January 15th will be race night.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
T_T I have to study for a Calculus test tonight and I'm going to a friends birthday party Friday.

jbro

Smash Ace
I have no idea how to get in touch with you guys, but if anyone is playing shooters on 360 tonight, I'm definitely down. Gamertag is NovaChild.

:phone:

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Gonna be playing tf2 on my alt account.

Bio had no problem adding my alt account Tery, so idk what's up. Maybe it'll work better if you're in game with me first and add me through the recent/current players list.

Fragger

Smash Journeyman
Add me on steam: Fraggerfanatic

I'll play with you guys if I have the game. I have Magicka, Garry's Mod, LoL, DCUO, Minecraft, SMNC Beta, TF2, and a few others I cant name off the top of my head.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I should probably add a "contact list" to the OP so it'll be easier for people to get in touch with each other when it comes to playing games online together.

:X

D

Deleted member

Add me on steam: Fraggerfanatic

I'll play with you guys if I have the game. I have Magicka, Garry's Mod, LoL, DCUO, Minecraft, SMNC Beta, TF2, and a few others I cant name off the top of my head.
added. we should play magicka/SMNC sometime

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
We need to get on that Portal 2 action. Idgaf if its PC night or w/e. Also, im free earlier in the day if thats better for you. Send me a PM or IM or w/e whenever you want to.
I'm on Steam most nights so just send me a message on there or a PM on SWF and I'll see what I can do.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Should be listed in the OP that it's 12PM EST the following day.

Also, if you've noticed I've been a bum and have been procrastinating updates.

I'll get to it...soon. :troll:

Top Bottom