• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Game Nights - Sunday is Race night!

D

Deleted member

Does toribash count as fighter? if so who wants to join me tonight?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Is there a way to track how many games we've participated in or do we have to re-read the thread to figure out? :v.

D

Deleted member

those videos are probably without the control intervals.

basically you start paused, each player adjusts the tension on the joints/muscles then the clock moves a bit and that gets repeated. the end result played back to back does usually look very chaotic, but during the actual playing it's reasonably easy to know what's happening

황미영

Smash Champion
Oh lol.

Well does anyone want to play any fighting games now? I'm on 360. I have SSFIVAE, T6, UMvC3, KoF 98 02 XIII, SCIV, BBCSII, and idk other fighting games

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Playing brawl.

Camerino Host. Participants:
Dooms
rPSI
KRDsonic

I brawled with ZERO... earlier (around 7:30) as well. He hosted.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Next week's events (January 16th - January 22nd):

Monday, January 16th will be shooter night.

Tuesday, January 17th will be a PC night.

Wednesday, January 18th will be a free play night.

Friday, January 20th will be another shooter night.

Saturday, January 21st will be another PC night.

Sunday, January 22nd will be race night.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
First day of class as a PC night T_T

w/e, not like i'll have any HW right ;)

btw, this is all game "nights" but in what time range do we actually have to play. I have 8am class every day besides 1, so i'm pretty much gonna be going to bed early every day and would prefer playing in the afternoon (sorry if this is in the OP)

D

Deleted member

First day of class as a PC night T_T

w/e, not like i'll have any HW right ;)

btw, this is all game "nights" but in what time range do we actually have to play. I have 8am class every day besides 1, so i'm pretty much gonna be going to bed early every day and would prefer playing in the afternoon (sorry if this is in the OP)
it usually starts between 6PM and 9PM EST

what kind of games are usually played on race night?

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
That's EST, right? People need to post timezones more often cause it always throws off us PSTers.

Also, I'm pretty sure Mario Kart is 90%+ of what's played on race nights.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
You have to remember they have to take time zones into consideration so it has to be pretty lenient. And your 5pm is my 6pm IIRC so yeah, should be fine.

D

Deleted member

I would plan anythign I host way earlier (europe jwz) but then nobody would show up :p

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Hell yeah, gungame is awesome.

Do you know how to bhop or surf in cs:s? When I played, I spent most of my time doing deathrun, bhop, and surf arena. Jw if you're game for any of that or if you're not sure how to bhop/surf it's fine

D

Deleted member

I know surf but could never get the hang of it. is bhop the parkour thing?

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
No, not really. Bunnyhopping is a physics exploit where you constantly gain speed from constantly jumping but it's veeery hard to master because you have to jump almost the first frame that you land on the floor. You pretty much keep gaining speed because the game never recognizes you hitting the floor so your velocity never resets and you keep gaining speed from air acceleration. If you jump a little late you'll either maintain your current speed without any gain or completely lose your speed. Bhop maps are designed around challenges where you have to bhop to get through, but usually those servers have commands to make bhopping a bit easier.

D

Deleted member

eh, I suck at bunnyhoppong.

there's this map I once played where you basically had to trickjump through an obstacle course, but then forgot what mod/gametype that was

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
eh, I suck at bunnyhoppong.

there's this map I once played where you basically had to trickjump through an obstacle course, but then forgot what mod/gametype that was
I think you're talking about the cooperating trickjump maps. You do major game mechanics exploits using two people to get through challenges. I had a friend about 2 years ago who did those with me, but all my current friends are just tf2 players now. ._.
Let's play some Team Fortress 2 around 8PM EST.

Team Smashboards!
I won't be around probably. Lets get in some cs:s before I have to go Papri

Top Bottom