• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Game Nights - Sunday is Race night!

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Just letting everyone know that my computer kept on freezing so...:mad:

Participants:

Me
Terywj
Bionic (Hosted)
Ignatius
M@v
ulises3000
UltiMario
Leech
Colaya
RocketPSIence
Sonic the Baron

If I missed anyone/made any errors, please let me know. I'll update my logs tomorrow morning.

Turazrok

Smash Master
my internet has died because my neighbors cut the cable beneath their house to dig a pool. swag. im out for a while

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Things i've learned about this community today:

1) asking about getting involved gets you a scolding and get told to read the second post (wut)
2) making light jokes causes people to tell you to gtfo
3) getting offended at your previous treatment causes the moderator to tell you that people are justified in their actions because your joke isnt funny

And i wonder why more people don't stick around...

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Well the first question i asked was referencing the fact that i didnt know how you guys played. Then i quoted it as a joke meaning more like strategy and stuff (cause i suck at tetris)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Things i've learned about this community today:

1) asking about getting involved gets you a scolding and get told to read the second post (wut)
2) making light jokes causes people to tell you to gtfo
3) getting offended at your previous treatment causes the moderator to tell you that people are justified in their actions because your joke isnt funny

And i wonder why more people don't stick around...
I will address all of your points publicly, but after this post, take this to VMs/PMs:

1. I was not "scolding" you, I was merely redirecting you to where you could find additional information for your question.
2. I didn't see any posts "telling you to gtfo".
3. I do not understand this point.

If you would like to continue this conversation, please send me a VM/PM.

Otherwise, please use this thread for all discussion for this LH project. Thank you.

And I'm setting up the lobby now. :D

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
gtfo = Go troll somewhere else, as this isn't even worth a "Let Me Google That For You."

Okay then. Anyways, we're already playing so if you want an invite, post in this thread! :)

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Why not just drop it Sveet. I found it funny.
Some people don't want to find things funny, and if they don't want to, they won't. You didn't get scolded and you have the right to defend yourself when Tery wants to post asians to make fun of you.
BUT NOT IN THIS THREAD

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Participants:

Me (Hosted)
Terywj (Hosted)
T-Block
tko112
ulises3000
Werekill
xLeafybug =D

EDIT: Updated everything.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I don't think there's a need to stream future Tetris sessions, since it's just loud Korean music playing in the background, black people (read: Leafybug) getting confused, and Kirbyraeg / T-Block / Terywj doing work.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'm below T-Block's level, but I held my own against him, and in even more dire situations like T-Block+F8AL vs. myself or even 3 vs. myself, just ask the people that played tonight, lol.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I am so annoyed that I couldn't make Tetris tonight. After staying after school 3 hours to work on Homecoming stuff, I rush home to find that the internet (and TV and phone) are all out. They didn't come back until ~10:30PM (EST). :glare:

Ah well, maybe Brawl tomorrow. :)

Top Bottom