• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LI challanges Upstate

Codi

Smash Ace
I say long island/ whoever else who is part of NY should come visit Rochester for a weekend. Smash, Parties, Smash, and good times.

And to get your ***** whooped on. :D
hmm I'm down for going up there to party/smash and good times....but def not gonna get my *** handed to me at all by people upstate =P

but give me a message maybe we can work something out

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
I'm upstate codi and according to wife one of our matches was the fastest 4 stock he'd ever seen..although you did manage to take a life off of me the other match :-P

LOL im sorry dude i normally dont **** talk but i had to this time...ur a cool *** dude though..damn, i get sad when i **** talk ppl :(

Codi

Smash Ace
I'm upstate codi and according to wife one of our matches was the fastest 4 stock he'd ever seen..although you did manage to take a life off of me the other match :-P

LOL im sorry dude i normally dont **** talk but i had to this time...ur a cool *** dude though..damn, i get sad when i **** talk ppl :(
lmfao don't worry about it i was actually going to put in my post that i wouldn't get ***** by anyone but jesiah from upstate but i didn't want to make my **** talk bad ha

but...i do want to mention i'm not good at the fox marth match up (not trying to complain) but what i really wanted to try out was marth and sheik dittos and my falco vs your marth and fox vs sheik but since we only got two matches in, we couldn't really vs much. I looked for you after wards though and i couldn't find you.

but ya don't feel bad about **** talking especially to me, it shouldn't make you feel bad do it for fun lmfao **** talk everything i just wrote i don't care its funny to hear other people do it, shows how creative they are ha. anyway your a really cool *** dude too =P we should definitely try planning something maybe I'll get a few people from out here and we will all head out there for a weekend or something.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
jesse starts with a j..

just like jesus(jman), juan(hbox), juan(chops), jason(m2k), josef(mango), joey(lucky), jeff(ss), jeff(axe), and many more including... JOEL AKA ISAI

hes destined for greatness.

otg

Smash Master
No Cash I'll gladly take your $

You main Marth right? Actually it doesn't matter. Which one of my characters do you want to lose against? You can choose from Falcon, Doc, DK, Falco, Fox, Jiggs, Luigi, Mario, Marth, Ness or Sheik.

Your choice

otg

Smash Master
alright dont mind if i change because marth is boring

you know what lets just fox ditto lolol
If Marth is your mai, you should probably stick him out for our set. If not you might as well just give me that $5 and just walk away.... then again realisticaly you should probably do that already because you're wasting your $$ here.

I mean, I coudl use it tho, it's a recession and all.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
wow im gettin to this dumb late. but uh Long island, next time just put in first wit falco and its done. dip!!

Top Bottom