• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LI challanges Upstate

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
minh has plenty of time to play and practice. its just that he doesnt have enough time to play, practice and be good at smash and SF at the same time, not to mention blazblue or w/e else.

Then theres the fact the he (along with a number of people) is going to just fall off the map completely when mvc3 comes out.

BetaBahamut

Smash Journeyman
It would be so hard for all of us to actually get together tho. The Troy tourney sounds promising, but it's a lil short notice for everyone I'm guessing.
I dun think most of our good players are coming to that, its like a 5 hour drive for rochester. still it'd be cool if ya guys showed up.

otg

Smash Master
The problem is Murt meat and monk all get *****. Gonna have to bust out the big ones for this.

Jesiah, unless someone else is willing to drive, I don't think we're going to be able to get to the Troy tourney.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
OTG- what do you mean if someone isn't willing to drive? its assumed that someone is going to be willing to drive lol, and i wanna chill/play with you guys, so anyone reading this that has a car and can give these guys a ride, let's do it. this tourney needs to be as awesome as possible

otg

Smash Master
****, if Giga Bowser is in there I need to channel my AngeloBangelo powers stat.

Jesiah, I'm typically the one who drives to everything but my car is out of commission at the moment.... so unless someone else in TFS is willing to

STEP

IT

DOWN?!?!?!

it's just not gonna happen.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Whoa, whoa, whoa, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute.

Sol still plays?! O_O

PK Webb

Smash Champion
me sol ky play every week lol thats the key to my rapid improvement and occasional tfs fest and no john tourney experience. ill probably go to this tourney but otg nd others would have to meet me somewhere thats not out of the way 4 me =). there a park and ride down the street from my house. wheres the thread for this tourney anyway

otg

Smash Master
It's a few pages back Trey. I could probably get out to your crib Trey, if you're willing to drive the rest of the way. If not, we should just go to the No Johns since its like... down the street from all of us and what not (it's the same day).

If we do go to the Troy tourney, TFS and AE should join forces to battle it out against WNY. Mostly because the only people I can imagine from TFS who would want to go are Niko and myself (unless Tuna SOMEHOW makes it down).

TFS vs. AE should still go down tho, 4 on 4 or 5 on 5?

Sol

Smash Lord
It's a few pages back Trey. I could probably get out to your crib Trey, if you're willing to drive the rest of the way. If not, we should just go to the No Johns since its like... down the street from all of us and what not (it's the same day).

If we do go to the Troy tourney, TFS and AE should join forces to battle it out against WNY. Mostly because the only people I can imagine from TFS who would want to go are Niko and myself (unless Tuna SOMEHOW makes it down).

Team up to wreck, then battle each other. I like it

Ryan-K

Smash Master
i play super aggressive so all my matches end quick so prog can put mf doom in all his match videos of me

come at me bro

COME AT ME BRO

you wont you scared *****

ooooh

Niko45

Smash Master

Pretty sure Yaneev said he's going to that tourney, unless he was talking about some other tourney. He was saying he was gonna get to play Jesiah again. And you know me homie, down for whatever.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I would be down for the Troy tourney if you're willing to drive from your crib trey.
Kk troy it is. When u get off and the exit on the taconic for route 52 there's a park and ride right there ill be waiting =D

Foy

Smash Champion
I say long island/ whoever else who is part of NY should come visit Rochester for a weekend. Smash, Parties, Smash, and good times.

And to get your ***** whooped on. :D

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
I didn't say "only" you guys, i said i wanted to play both of you...both of you including everyone else in your crew but if only you two can come then thats cool

but yeah get your *** over here as well forthis tourney

Top Bottom